The Tile Experience Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read The Tile Experience Reviews

info@tileexperience.co.uk

108 Beddington Lane

The sample was a good quality, and will be ordering when the time comes for tiling
sent a few e mails asking when my delivery would be. No reply. Not that excellent at customer service. Very disappointed.
Needed round nose tiles for a small indoor step . The tiles I received match the flooring beautifully, good quality and arrived in good time and in good condition. Thank you
Brilliant product quick delivery highly recommend 👏🏻👏🏻
The Tile Experience 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Excellent service, quick delivery, good product
Don’t necessarily answer phone straight away but once you get through they could not be more helpful. Quick turn around as well
My experience with your company was excellent first class service from ordering to fast delivery . Will use the tile experience again
Good response and fast delivery
Very helpful. I was quickly sent a sample tile at no charge. I am likely to give The Tile Experience my full order should I go ahead with my kitchen refurbishment. Recommended!
Thoroughly helpful no matter the question.
Great service, good communication and very good quality tiles. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending The Tile Experience.
excellent service and speedy, Also a person at the end of the email address who responds very quickly to enquiries
Tiles was exactly what I was after. The samples also delivered on the date they said they would
Arrived quickly, on time and securely packaged
Excellent and easy website. Quick and efficient delivery!
Excellent service with next day delivery & very helpful, thank you
Hav’nt used them yet, spares in case of extras needed. Next day promised and next day delivered. Cannot complain about that!!
Excellent service, with good advice and delivery.
The tiles were chosen to match some older ones we had, and the choice was very good. They arrived safely, we’ll packaged and on time. Good service.
Having to argue for ten minutes with customer service to try and convince them they have made an error with my order not me is very disappointing. Having to send them evidence to prove the error from there own Web order system, and being dealt with by a person who should not be in customer service due to an arrogant, rude and obnoxious attitude does not leave me impressed....
The Tile Experience is rated 4.81 based on 1,037 reviews