The T Bird Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The T Bird

Tell us how The T Bird made you happy

"The flatware I received was AMAZING! Being my children have unique names owning something personalized means a lot to them."
"Lovely friendly people and quick service!"
"These sell great gifts, my partner particularly loved her engagement mug from them!"
"I always use The T Bird when I want something a bit special for a present. The laser engraving is amazing and the lampshades that they make are out of this world! Whoever designed them must be some kind of genius or something!"
"I won't go anywhere else for anything personalised now. They do my kids t shirts, bags and bottles and stuff for school, mugs and cushions for family and friends. Always beautifully packaged too."
"My order arrived before expected, and was exactly as described. Would use again"
"The girls are brilliant to deal with, they changed their design for me. Made the perfect gift. Thanks so much!"
"Cannot fault, quick service, and great quality items"
"Parcel arrived really quickly"
"The material was beautifully soft, the design was fun, and it washes well. Costumer service very good."
"All perfect. Thankyou!!"
"This was monkey cubby was made and delivered in very short order. It was for the birth of a new baby. It had all his birth details. It was well received. The monkey is beautiful, the gift wrapping was beautiful. The only small thing was that the gift card/note wasn’t put in so the recipient didn’t know who sent it."
"Website easy to use and the product was high in quality!!! Would defiantly recommend😄"
"I have ordered many products from The T Bird and I would highly recommend them. The staff are helpful and friendly and the products are high quality with my customisations exactly as I ordered. I am also really impressed with how fast the delivery is."
"Great sports bag with name and club logo"
"Good communication and service. The cutlery I ordered is in itself good quality and nice design but the 'engraving' was terrible. It is not engraved and has almost now washed/rubbed off. Very disappointing."
I'm so sorry you've had a problem with your order, the engraving should definitely not wash off. Can you please email us to arrange a replacement? sales@thetbird.co.uk
"My order didn't arrive at all."
I'm sorry you haven't received your order. Please email us and we will look into this for you. Em
"Dreadful load of tat that when I complained I was treated dreadfully and had to go to trading standards who refunded me! I would never buy from you again please take me off your mailing list."
You returned a personalised clock to us that you claimed was faulty, but was in full working order when it arrived back to us. Our returns policy state that personalised items can only be returned if there's a problem, which there wasn't. We offered to send the item back to you but you were quite rude to us. I'm not sure what else we could do
"Excellent service"
"I was very impressed with the quality of the product and efficiency of the delivery. It will look fab on my Grandsons door"
The T Bird is rated 4.53 based on 36 reviews