The T Bird Reviews

of reviewers recommend The T Bird
Great quality items at very competitive prices. I appreciated the fast and efficient service at a very busy time of year.
Friendly helpful and professional staff. Excellent quality goods.
Love this product, good quality and great customer service
Ordered a born at home vest it came very quick and I loved it so soft and the design was just as it said it was very happy would highly recommend
Lovely quality item. fast postage
Lovely plaque for my cat
I love your company. You can get things you would NEVER find on the high street. Thank you. 💕
I was looking for a very last minute secret santa gift and my order was shipped same day and delivered on time, despite this busy time of year. Thank you!
Excellent all round service highly recommend
Great personalised engagement mugs and the recipients loved them! Arrived in good time :)
My order arrived very quickly & was well packaged.
Excellent item 👍
Ordered caravan mugs for my daughter and her family in Australia. When I received them one was broken but T Bird replaced straight away. Great items.
The mugs I got came in a timely manner, and the people I gifted them to loved them!
I bought a coaster for one of my employees. It looks beautiful and I can't wait until Christmas to give it to her!
Quick delivery. I'm very happy with the product I brought, excellent quality. Fantastic service.
Mug for a present - looks great and quick delivery!
This was a gift posted directly to my friend, and she was delighted. Thanks.
We were so pleased with the quality that we ordered another for a pet that died two years ago.
Great product, just what I was looking for. Very quick delivery
The T Bird is rated 4.74 based on 171 reviews