The Stone and Garden Company Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Stone and Garden Company
Jonathan Sanderson
"Great customer service. However disappointed to learn delivery service required “solid ground” for a gravel driveway delivery. I can’t think of many places that put gravel on a solid ground. Although I am happy with the product delivered it was not as red as the picture on the website made out."
Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company and sharing your photo with us. We greatly appreciate this feedback, as we use a manual pump truck to offload we require a good, solid, flat level surface - this is explained in our Terms and Conditions. The gravel we provide is a natural product so there will always be colour variations because it is not dyed. If there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

Michael Maguire
"Stone & Garden helped me complete my landscaping project. We were going on holiday to Malta when I ordered the heavy load, but S&GC made the delivery at my requested date/time on our return."
Hello Michael,

Thank you for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company and sharing your photo with us. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

Verified Buyer
"Very pleased. Communication over the phone was clear. Good value for money. Delivery man was punctual and very friendly and helpful."
Hello,

Thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the product and service you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

Verified Buyer
"Glad I found this company. Easy to order, very good price, delivered on time and product is as good as expected."
Hello,

Thank you for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

Ben Scott
"Perfect from order to delivery. Exactly as stated! Very please garden looks amazing! Would highly recommend and use again"
Hello Ben,
Thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the service and product you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

Cliff Stone
"I ordered a quantity of 10mm multi spar to complete a project in my front garden. Delivered when promised and the lorry driver placed the palette where I requested. Good company to deal with. Prices compare with other companies selling similar products."
Cliff, thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the product and service you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

Badru Kisubi
"Very impressed with the stones I ordered, didn’t expect much but I was pleasantly surprised. They arrived when I needed them, easy to contact, lady on the phone was clear and easy to speak to she also adviced on delivery choices. I will be ordering again in the next few weeks for my front garden."
Badru, thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the Scottish Pebbles you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

Phil Jefferey
"Excellent and stress free order and delivery. Simple ordering process, excellent delivery service and very pleased with the smaller sized plum slate ordered. Thank you"
Thank you Phil, for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

Steven Coleman
"Delivered in time to get the job finished off good value"
Hi Steven,
We appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us a review. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank You

Dawn Mildenhall
"I needed black pebbles for low maintenance sunken garden, The Stone and Garden Company had what I wanted at a good price. Easy to use website. Good communications. Good customer service. Fast & friendly delivery. Would use again, & recommend!"
Hi Dawn, thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with 20mm Black Basalt you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

Ray Marsden
"Delivered on time, great product, competitive price, Will order again Thank you Stone & Garden"
Claudia Stehling
"Delivered on time and delivery guy very helpful. Gravel also perfect."
Claudia thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the gravel you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, great delivery options and fantasic quality product. Will be using you again."
Alex Brown
"Great product, fair price. Delivered on day they said they would."
Thank you Alex for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.
Mark Morgan
"It was great to have your garden expert wander around your stock with us. When we got our stock we found the plants were the height we ordered, but the pot was very small and the roots heavily pot bound and damaged (as roots had been cut for transport)"
Hello Mark,

Hello Mark, Thank you for your honest review but we are slightly confused as we don't sell plants or plant pots? We think you have posted a review about the wrong company, I can see that you did order some red gritstone from us, which I hope you were happy with?
Andrew Clarke
"Delivery was on time and the driver was very friendly. The call to say how long he would be was also good."
Good afternoon Mr Clarke

Jennifer Samson
"easy to order and fast delivery no issues, would use again"
Thank you Mrs Samson for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

Mick Allen
"Very happy with the slate and did the job very well thanks for the great service"
Good afternoon Mr Allen

Thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the slate you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

Verified Buyer
"Excellent service; good quality, competively priced, cheap delivery charge and fast delivery. Highly recommend."

HELEN PEARCE
"Great service and quality product has transformed my garden."
Good afternoon we appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to send us a picture along with your review.We are glad that you were happy with the goods you received. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank You Kind regards, The Stone and Garden Company
Verified Buyer
"Great service, the product was exactly as described. courier was really very helpful and called several times to ensure the delivery went well. Really very happy - Well Done!"
Good afternoon,
thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the goods you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

The Stone and Garden Company is rated 4.54 based on 550 reviews