The Stone and Garden Company Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Stone and Garden Company
"Was given the wrong information after speaking to someone about my order The customer services was shocking when I was trying to rectify the situation that was their error Have requested to be contacted a week ago and still nothing"
Good afternoon,
Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is important to us and is taken on board to make our service a better service. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have spoken to our customer services and we are working hard alongside each other to reduce the risk of this happen in the future.

The Stone and Garden Company
"I ordered a bulk bag of plumb slate on tuesday online, i was called on thursday to check it was ok to deliver on friday to which i said yes and got my mum to stay at my house all day friday to take delivery and i also booked the day off work saturday to do the job. When i got home from work on friday NO SLATE, i called the number that called me and was told it was not there area and they gave me another number which i tried calling but no answer [ANNOYED] Come monday morning i called the online number and was told they were really sorry and it would be with me that morning, one hour later i received another call more sorry`s and promised it would be with me that day, at about 1.30pm another call more apologies and would it be ok to deliver it first thing the following morning at which point i asked if they could throw on a few small bags for my trouble NO was the answer, it finally arrived midday the following day. RUBBISH SERVICE"
Hi Mr Totham,
Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is important to us and is taken on board to make our service a better service. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have spoken to our delivery company and we are working hard alongside each other to reduce the risk of this happen in the future.

The Stone and Garden Company
"The quality of the topsoil I ordered is very poor. It is not actually a topsoil for vegetables as advertised but some kind of mix that is drying hard over the surface. I can't use it. Just thinking now how to get rid of this 1 tonne bag from my driveway. The only good thing was delivery on time."
"Although the staff are extremely pleasant and helpful and sorted out issues as soon as I contacted them, twice on consecutive deliveries , I received short orders due to the delivery company used. It was very frustrating."
"Everything was very efficient until the transfer of the bulk sacks to the site. The pallet company was not geared up to move the sacks from the tail gate of their truck to the site and came with a simple hand pallet trolley which was not man enough for the job and had such small wheels they sank into the gravel on the drive. Luckily I was able to employ the good services of a local farmer who had a forklift tractor- otherwise the delivery would not have been able to take place and the first sack would have been stuck in the middle of my driveway."
Hi David,

The Stone and Garden Company
"Order was delivered after eight days not four. Was advised it had been signed for but had not even been delivered. When It arrived palate was dangerously overloaded and 7 1/2 feet tall"
Hi Sharon ,

The Stone and Garden Company
"Very surprised that delivery van did not have a crane - the driver had to move a one tonne bag of topsoil manually. He wasn't particularly helpful, and left it blocking my neighbours' drive. I had to spend the next 1.5 hrs moving the soil with a wheelbarrow so as not to antagonise them."
Hi Helen,

The Stone and Garden Company
"The driver was not very cooperative. My wife was not happy"
Hi Henk,
Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is important to us and is taken on board to make our enable our company to have better service. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have spoken to our delivery company and we are working hard alongside each other to investigate this and effectively reduce the risk of this happening in the future.
The Stone and Garden Company is rated 4.55 based on 582 reviews