The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Starter Motor & Alternator Co

Tell us how The Starter Motor & Alternator Co made you happy

"Brilluant service. Good and courteous advice over the phone which proved to be correct. Fast delivery on time. Starter motor as described, correct part as advised and now fitted working far better than even the original used to."
"Great selection, great advice, and shipping arrived 2 days earlier than advised. Bottom line... excellent."
"10 years and 185000 miles on the clock when my Hyundai Getz alternator packed in. I found it easy to order the exact replacement online and the part was delivered in a few days. Bought a new battery at the same time and the car is running well. Great! Coincidence or not, I don't know, but the engine management light, which had been on for a few years, is also fixed and now goes off when I start up the car."
"Do not hesitate dealing withTSM&AC, their website images and cross references ensured I knew which replacement alternator was correct for my Toyota Yaris. There were other companies I checked with on price and availability but none could beat TSM&AC. I live in France so p&p was also important, again price was very good, and my order placed via Internet was acknowledged, and on it's way on the same afternoon. Three days later the courrier knocked on my door. The new alternator matched (as expected) the original, not only was the website useful, but I had also telephoned and spoken to a helpful TSM&AC employee ahead of placing my order. So the conclusion is you have got it right because whilst using the Internet, I also like speaking to technically apt people so 10 out of 10 for product supply, price and customer service. Thank you"
"Excellent price with knowledgable helpful staff. Item arrived early the next day. Kevin Surrey"
"excellent service will buy again"
"Excellent service. Starter motor ordered online at 3.00 pm and delivered to Peterborough at 11.45 am the next day."
"Item as described, great price, superfast delivery and even comes with warranty - will certainly use again."
"Bought alternator online: the part was delivered quickly and right for the car so all in all great service thanks!"
"Problem with incorrect part sorted out curtiously and quickly superb service, thanks"
"Great service and communication with clear indication of delivery times. Excellent, thanks."
"Perfect match and excellent delivery time."
"10/10 ! Five star service. Thanks Jack"
"Very good product, very fast delivery and a very competative price. Thank you."
"Very good and quick service at a very reasonable price over a hundred pounds cheaper than other car part stores and didn't demand my old alternater as part ex. Many thanks! A.spencer."
"Easy to order delivered neXT day. Excellent service."
"Great fast service to the NE of Scotland The starter is larger that the standard size but just fits in the space but has made a huge difference to the start reliability of the car as it wasn't starting well when warm, so far it's been great with the new larger current starter motor"
"Perfect replacement part. Brilliant delivery times and best price I could find. Will recommend to all in the owners club. Thankyou"
"Was a bit daunted buying an alternator for my partners Mercedes van but they couldn't have been more helpful, I sent them photos of the old one which they checked out and confirmed the correct one for our vehicle, it turned out to be the most reasonably priced one we had found, arrived really quickly and was well packaged and fitted perfectly. Its nice to see companies that still have great customer service and products. Would recommend them without hesitation."
"Quickly found the starter I needed even though my description was pretty vague, excellent value for money and first rate next day delivery Also the packaging was largely environmentally friendly. Will be my first choice in future."
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co is rated 4.95 based on 211 reviews