The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Starter Motor & Alternator Co

Tell us how The Starter Motor & Alternator Co made you happy

"I'm very pleased with this company, the best I've dealt with for some time. I've bought several alternators and starter motors from this company over the years for my small car repair service. Their customer service is impeccable, very fast and exactly what I need from a company. I've always had the exact part first time. The part is also of the highest quality. The help and advice I've had from them on the phone has also been excellent. Speaking of which, I now need a Passat starter motor, so I'll be in touch very soon. Well done guy's Sean Marson"
"Knowledgable staff, great service and quick delivery at a decent price. What more could you want?"
"Recommended by Yachting and Boating Forums - excellent and would not hesitate to recommend to fellow boat owners. Well done - excellent service."
"Absolute spot on. placed my order on a 24 volt alternator at about 3pm . Alternator with me first think next morning . very happy with quality of the product and service i received from the time I ordered on line to the delivery. very happy with the web site easy to use. Regards. David Brown, Minibus Travel"
"Prompt next day delivery and helpful after sales care"
"Excellent part, amazing price. Even the garage that fitted it was amazed at the quality and price. Would recommend, even to non-mechanical type people! :)"
"If I could give 10 stars, I would. Rarely in my life have I dealt with a company/person that goes out of their way to this level for a customer. I have been stranded in Spain for a week waiting on a part from another company, and if I don't get to my destination soon, I'm highly likely to lose my job and the housing that comes with it. So this wasn't just a case of getting a vehicle fixed. I've been terribly stressed, so Gary was an absolute lifesaver. I then had to return the part because the stupid spanish garage who was doing the work somehow managed to source a part themselves (albeit at 4 times the cost) and fit it without asking me. I will be keeping this company's details for the future in case I ever need parts again, they will be the first people I turn to. In a complete nightmare situation for me, they have been nothing but friendly, helpful and just generally awesome. :)"
"Excellent easy to use cross referencing database for parts, received part next day from order, flawless easy transaction, Excellent company to buy from."
"Very helpful, prompt delivery, all round great service."
"I couldn't recommend this company more. Great comms all the way through the order and delivery process and a first class alternator supplied."
"Arrived next day, well packaged and looked very nice. I fitted it to an bmw x5 d, which is a nightmare job. How can two bolts be such a pain-tip is use torx spanners if your not taking anything off. The only issue i had was the starter sat about 5mm from flush- still was tight on the bolts and starts perfect so who cares."
"In my case it was a foreign car and the first starter motor was correct for the engine but would simply not fit in the bay. I received the motor promptly and on returning it to them them refunded very quickly. Highly recommended service"
"Jack advised me of correct model alternator to purchase, very helpful, prompt delivery and new item was very reasonable priced. No hesitation to use again. Thanks."
"Brilluant service. Good and courteous advice over the phone which proved to be correct. Fast delivery on time. Starter motor as described, correct part as advised and now fitted working far better than even the original used to."
"Great selection, great advice, and shipping arrived 2 days earlier than advised. Bottom line... excellent."
"10 years and 185000 miles on the clock when my Hyundai Getz alternator packed in. I found it easy to order the exact replacement online and the part was delivered in a few days. Bought a new battery at the same time and the car is running well. Great! Coincidence or not, I don't know, but the engine management light, which had been on for a few years, is also fixed and now goes off when I start up the car."
"Do not hesitate dealing withTSM&AC, their website images and cross references ensured I knew which replacement alternator was correct for my Toyota Yaris. There were other companies I checked with on price and availability but none could beat TSM&AC. I live in France so p&p was also important, again price was very good, and my order placed via Internet was acknowledged, and on it's way on the same afternoon. Three days later the courrier knocked on my door. The new alternator matched (as expected) the original, not only was the website useful, but I had also telephoned and spoken to a helpful TSM&AC employee ahead of placing my order. So the conclusion is you have got it right because whilst using the Internet, I also like speaking to technically apt people so 10 out of 10 for product supply, price and customer service. Thank you"
"Excellent price with knowledgable helpful staff. Item arrived early the next day. Kevin Surrey"
"excellent service will buy again"
"Excellent service. Starter motor ordered online at 3.00 pm and delivered to Peterborough at 11.45 am the next day."
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co is rated 4.95 based on 211 reviews