The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Starter Motor & Alternator Co
Telephone

How would you rate The Starter Motor & Alternator Co ?

"Arrived well packaged & fast, no problems fitting & it works.."
"Very very quick delivery even to the north of Scotland. The starter fitted with no problems and is working well"
"Once again excellent service and products"
"Easy web site. Staff helpful. Alternator works great."
"Excellent value, next day delivery and responded to email questions promptly"
"Excellent service - the alternator arrived the next day as stated and has worked faultlessly. Good prices too! Will definitely use again."
"Great service from this company, had a modern replacement for my discontinued Lucas Magnarelli for my 1988 Lister LPWS3."
"Excellent, rapid service to Isle of Man."
"Bought replacement alternator. Answered my email querying tech details quickly and order dispatched promptly. Delivered to local Halfords branch without problem. Would use this company again."
"Ordered online line @ 11.15, received an email @ 11.30 informing me that the alternator had been dispatched. Very impressive. At 12.45 there was a knock on the door, no it couldn't be......and it wasn't, but it did arrive the next day. Great service, I would recommend."
"got my dynamo"
"Recently I bought a alternator for my truck.I thought the price was reasonable ,very quick delivery.I would recommend this company,because I definitely will do business in the future whith them."
"Very straightforward website and found exactly what I was after. Dispatched almost immediately and recieved the following day. I also called the premises and spoke to an extremely helpful fella. Who offered to source and supply something they didn't actually stock themselves. A+ service ????"
"Easy transaction, quick delivery and quality parts."
"Serious company, fast delivery and quality parts. Thank you very much for your professionalism"
"Fair price and great delivery"
"Had all the lights on on the dash of my Volvo, and I mean all, even ones I didn't know existed. Made a phone call to Alternator CO. explained what the problem was and problem diagnosed as a rectifier fault so basically a new alternator required. One was in stock so just purchased over the phone , paid by card and it arrived the next day. Can highly recommend this company and in fact would only use them in the future. If you have an Alternator fault forget the rest as these Guys are the Best."
"Part arrive early and is now working very well"
"The right part, delivered on time and a great price. Thank you guys."
"Everything we want always in stock and delivered next day, generally first thing in the morning, far quicker than having a unit repaired, excellent!"
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co is rated 4.95 based on 209 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!