The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Starter Motor & Alternator Co
Read The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

Tell us how The Starter Motor & Alternator Co made you happy
Ordered an alternator for my Ford quite late in the day (16:30) and in spite of this company’s ‘order by 17:00 for same day dispatch’, I didn’t realistically expect it to be actioned until the next day. To my astonishment, within about 10 mins I got another mail marking my order as ‘dispatched’. Old cynic that I am, I wasn’t sure that I believed it! Good to their word, it duly turned up by courier the next day. OE Denso alternator, at an extremely good price (all-in i.e. inclusive of VAT and delivery). I am SO impressed that I felt moved to say so. Item, price, delivery and service have all been truly excellent from this company. The most satisfying thing of all, perhaps, is in not paying Ford an additional £100, or so, for them to plonk one of their pretty but very expensive labels on an identical item. I suppose I should just add that said alternator has already replaced the one which was whining louder than the missus when East Enders is taken off for the cup final, and is working impeccably AND quietly! The website ordering is easy because of good applicability data referring back to original part numbers. All-round, first class!
First class customer service, Jack was very helpful in finding me the right starter motor and very prompt delivery
Very good prices, quick Dispatch and delivery. Really pleased with new alternator.
Great company, great prices, great service!!
Great price for my starter motor arrived on time thanks
Great service! Jack identified my Volvo digger starter motor correctly and sent it out quickly, at a fraction of the cost of the dealer part.
Delivery was quick, part was as described. The part test data provided was detailed. 6 months in there are no problems - very satisfied.
Quick and efficient delivery and exactly the same unit and brand I took off my bmw m3. Glad i found you guys.
I bought my alternator from them,good price,good quality,fast delivery,happy with my purchase
I live in France and starter motors over here are ridiculously expensive and the one I wanted had a five week lead time. Phoned this company who were extremely helpful in making sure I was ordering the correct one and it arrived at my house within 4 days at a cost of less than a third of the price for the same one in France. Very efficient, excellent price and very helpful. I would throughly recommend them.
5 Star Service Even When I Ordered Wrong Parts ! I Would Reccomend Starter Motor&Alternator Co To Anyone ! Jack Thank You For Service You And Your Team Provide ! Nigel (Mercedes S Class)
Ordered before 3 o'clock and received the next day. Beats all others on price. Will use again.
Excellent value & price,brand new product as opposed to reconditioned. Directed to this company from M3cutters forum by members,would use again without hesitation, delivery was free & rapid, definitely thumbs up!
Easy to use and quick delivery. Used twice now with no problems.
Perfect. Great service, fast delivery and quality product. Recommended. Many thanks
Quick delivery and good quality product. Fixed my problem.
Absolutely great service from Jack. Managed to find a new replacement starter motor for my 50 year old dumper. And great delivery service too. It arrived in less than 24hours!
It would be hard to find a company as good as these guys. From first contact you feel that you are talking to someone who is competent in their field of expertise. Ordering an alternator for a 20 Yr old Jeep Cherokee was extremely easy,very well priced and arrived by 10.am the next day as promised, despite placing the order late in the day and being located at the other side of the country. Really pleased and I would highly recommend this company.
FIRST CLASS SERVICE. had a problem locating correct alternator for my van, advice given was spot on, very helpful and delivery within 24 hours of ordering replacement part. very good price and not persuaded to buy more expensive one for the sake of it. Will highly recommend.
Have used this company in past and would use and recommend again. price and delivery first class service.
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co is rated 4.95 based on 344 reviews