The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Starter Motor & Alternator Co
Telephone

How would you rate The Starter Motor & Alternator Co ?

"30 second phone call probably saved me £400 pounds on an original...."
"Polite professional service. Quick delivery. A happy customer."
"The Starter Motor & Alternator Co help comfirm I picked the correct alternator for my car. The delivery was on time. with good delivery cost considering I live in the channel islands"
"sorted the problem, others could not"
"I rang up about a starter for my cat excavator. It was about 14.30 they were really hepfull and I had my starter just after lunch the next day"
"Very easy to find the right parts on your website and very good delivery time to france. Have used before and will certainly use again in the future."
"Quick delivery and great value for money!"
"Easy to match serial number of my alternator with your website listing. Delivered quickly and well packed. Good price. Thank you very much."
"Excellent service throughout"
"Very helpful in tracking down the right motor for my engine."
"Perfect replacement part at the best price I could find. Delivered very quickly too. Thanks"
"I have a yacht with an old Volvo Penta engine Volvo wanted a shed load of dosh to replace starter motor but starter motor &a alternator had the item I neeeded at a very reasonable price"
"Fast delivery, good prices, quick communication. Thanks"
"Having a conversion the output terminal would have been too long, I emailed concerned about warranty and was told it was okay to shorten as long as no damage- warranty stood. After due consideration, I decided I could alter position and leave alternator un modified. The alternator was cheaper than both trade accounts locally. Overall very pleased with price and service so far"
"Managed to get my daughter mobile again after the alternator on her Mini packed up. Quick Saturday delivery enabled me to get it done in 2 days (as a novice) You need a new belt if unsure on condition. Car works fine with this keenly priced new Valeo alternator replacement. Very happy!"
"I will have to install it after modification by Mastervolt All the best"
"Excellent service on the telephone when I rang to check which of the two alternators was the correct one for my Porsche and very prompt delivery, the alternator arrived next day. Also it cost about 1/10th the price of the Porsche one. I used this company a few years ago when I needed an alternator for my Yaris and the service was equally excellent then too!! Would definitely use them again in the future."
"Right price and quick delivery! Easy to order. Fitted the starter in no time. Highly recommended."
"Ok ok pk ok ok ok"
"Quick delivery and correct part at reasonable price"
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co is rated 4.95 based on 209 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!