The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Starter Motor & Alternator Co

Tell us how The Starter Motor & Alternator Co made you happy

"great advice and alternatives as I was upgrading two old cummins engines and needed new alternators"
"I have used The Starter Motor & Alternator Co, many times. They have sorted me out with boat & tractor starter motors, imported vehicle alternators the list goes on...friendly, knowledgeable & affordable."
"Very pleased with the alternator , fast delivery , good after sales service."
"Excellent Service"
"The Starter Motor and Alternator Co, are the best place to find the right part for your car and at a great price, always very helpful, and is delivered next day, I have used lots of times with no problems."
"Items easy to find on the site. Easy to order. Delivered very quickly. Absolutely no problems. Obviously I would prefer not to have to order anything else but if I do I would have no hesitation using The Starter Motor & Alternator Co again."
"The starting motor I bought was a reputed product well packed with all relevant certification and test reports, was delivered promptly and exactly to order. Excellent service all round."
"Excellent service, ordered on Friday late afternoon and it arrived at my home in France on Tuesday. The amount of postage was also sensible - compared to other suppliers who are reluctant to send items outside the UK."
"good service,good price,and fast"
"Top guys. Made sure I had the correct part numbers before placing order. As I always say check twice, order once and correctly."
"I had a slightly uncommon alternator,,, the guys managed to sort me out with on at a fraction of the cost of an oem unit,,, well happy customer....thank you"
"Needed a starter motor for an 2001 Terex teleloader. Difficult to source but SM&A had one here the next day."
"Excellent service, good price, quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks."
"Good advice, reliability, responsivness, perfect service and delivery deadlines."
"always helpful and good mail delivery service"
"reasonable prices and fast delivery. part worked as described"
"Hi, the first thing I was pleased about was the price compared to other suppliers, next was the fast delivery, and finally when I did contact the company with a technical query regarding my order, I was more than happy with the result, overall a very good company to deal with."
"Quick fast delivery, excellent service; I would happily use this company again and I highly recommend them to anyone. Top notch in every way"
"Received the next day. Excellent service. Many thanks."
"30 second phone call probably saved me £400 pounds on an original...."
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co is rated 4.95 based on 211 reviews