The Stairlift Company Reviews

18 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate The Stairlift Company?

Peter
Verified Reviewer

Impressive response to service call. Full marks to Holly for organising everything so promptly and Alex turning up less than two hours later. Well done both of you
Mrs
Verified Buyer

Stairlift fitted today by Alex he arrived promptly and carried out the installation with the minimum of fuss and messs. Also fully demonstrated all the functions of the stairlift.
Barbara
Verified Buyer

All the staff I spoke to Holly, Tim and Alex were very helpful and polite, not pushy. Treated us with respect and were very informative. Took 6 days from query to fitting that included a bank holiday. I would definitely recommend them.
Jack
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and friendly company would definitely recommend
Mr And Mrs Walsh
Verified Buyer

Ease and trouble free installation, great value for money, helpful sales executive and engineers ( The fitting was stress free)
Joseph Flood
Verified Buyer

Thank you for excellent service installing the stairlift at short notice. My mum has very limited levels of mobility so your prompt service has been invaluable.
The installation was extremely trouble free and has left no mess or visual damage to the decoration on the stairs.
Simon was extremely supportive and helpful in the decision making on which product to pick. Many thanks must go to Holly in the admin team who has communicated very clearly with us on several levels especially on after sales care. Once again many thanks for your help and service.
QP?H. SHelton
Verified Buyer

I tested the stairlift at their showroom in February 2017. Name of the system is called flow. I purchased it on 24th February. I am very satisfied with the chair, the company and with how I was treated. It is easy to handle, and I would advise anyone to buy it. Holly will give you advice on anything you want to know. After sales service has been good.
I also purchased a rise and recline chair from them at the same time and I am very pleased with that too. P Shelton, Tamworth.
Ro Wadsworth
Verified Buyer

Installed on the 13th April, broke down the second week, engineer came 2nd May, temporary fixing, still waiting for the required spare part. We were were not given any instructions or details of use. I am nervous using it and very unhappy over our choice
Dear Mr Wadsworth,

Firstly, I would like to apologise that the service you have received has fallen below your expectations.

I have looked into your case and whilst an engineer was able to attend within two hours of the initial call reporting a problem, we have experienced a delay in getting the parts needed to fix your stairlift.

I am following this up with our parts supplier personally, as we agree that the time passed is not acceptable.

Customer service is a high priority for us and we want to make this right for you so that you do have confidence in your stairlift for years to come. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0800 048 3362.

Kind regards

Hollie Hoyle
Gary Meade
Verified Buyer

Very good of great help for me
Verified Buyer

My mum is in need of a lift, I have spoken to a few companies to get information and help hoping to be walked through the process as this is stressful time. For the most part my experience was to be treat like I was buying a fridge and not going through what is a difficult time personally also. However after speaking with Hollie, been taken through the process of buying a lift with continued consideration to my personal situation and with her going the extra mile to help me, I won’t be buying from anyone else! If I can be treated so well when making a general enquiry then I know my mum will be in safe hands!
Verified Buyer

We were given a wonderful service from start to finish ...... it's a difficult time when relatives realise the need for a stair lift.
Verified Buyer

Friendly and professional. Experienced assessor, overall knowledge of stairlifts helped with purchase. Really happy with service received
Verified Buyer

Excellent and pleasant service etc.
Verified Buyer

The salesman and the fitter were great
Verified Buyer

Survey to installation very professional.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, great product and lovely man.
Mrs Lovell
Verified Buyer

Made to feel welcome, received the support I needed, friendly team, informative. Very good.
Marchment Family
Verified Buyer

They provided a lot of help and impartial advice that made the purchase of our stairlift so easy and straight forward.

A special mention to Hollie for her kindness, patience and consideration when dealing with our many calls and queries. It made it a pleasure to do business with them.
The Stairlift Company is rated 4.56 based on 18 reviews