The Sports HQ Reviews

The Sports HQ have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

79% of reviewers recommend The Sports HQ

help@thesportshq.com

Units 3 and 4 Lower Park FarmStorrage LaneAlvechurch

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate The Sports HQ ?

"Bough a defective item, asked for a refund and sent back the item, they issued the refund minus the postage costs! What happened to the Sale of Goods Act from 1979?"
"Great kids golf set, problem with delivery caused by carrier but The Sports HQ were very easy to deal with, answered emails promptly to resolve."
"The complaint of a defective stepper was swiftly and proffesionaly dealt with by Nick, once I had provided the order number and pictures of the defect a replacement was with me in less than 48 hours, well done and thank you."
"Nick aswered my question very quickly and politely. I have now ordered a Caddymatic trolley bag, so will update when it arrives! Thankyou."
"Barrie, was polite, very helpful and sorted everthing out within minutes. A great asset to your company. Many thanks"
"reliable and fast delivery"
"From day one customer service has been at the highest level. The support member of staff Barrie Forrester-Smith has gone to exceptional lengths to ensure any issues I had were dealt with swiftly limiting stress and uncertainty. I received emails on a daily basis and even direct calls to myself putting my mind at ease which is fantastic. To any new customers, please be assured that if you have any issues , the support team will go above and beyond to help you."
"Thank you to Nick Warren. The 20kg dumbbells, plus the additional 4 x 5kg plates, arrived extremely quickly - post free - and were of excellent quality and well priced I've trained seriously in gyms for around 40 years - so I know my dumbbells - I may even get another pair! So I would also recommend and use this company again"
"Great service from Nick Warren. Gazebo and leg weights arrived very quickly and we are delighted with them. One leg weight was slightly faulty but it was replaced immediately by SportsHQ. Highly recommended company."
"Fantastic customer Service from Nick Warren. My order arrived but one item was faulty no problem at all Nick sorted quickly and efficiently.....The products are great too my husband was really pleased with his Fathers Day gift....I would definitely recommend this company and would use again."
"Non delivery of items. No real effort to communicate with me a customer. Can’t beleice they have been unable to get an answer from the courier about my parcel. I was provided with different information from both members of staff. Avoid!!"
"Excellent, efficient and friendly service. Item delivered promptly and is exactly what I required. Barrie certainly provided a first class service. Thanks"
"Barrie, was excellent with the service he provided, I had issues with placing an order but he almost sorted it out instantly. I have used this company previously and have always been impressed with their excellent service and will continue to do so From a happy customer Ron Bodimeade"
"Good company Barrie (sales) was very good in getting my golf trolley sent to me aboard, within a few days!"
"Barrie really went that extra mile to enable us to purchase some goods from you after my husband's bank kept declining payment as they thought the card was being used by someone else as he rarely shops online. Barrie sent us an online invoice and talked us through how to make payment. It all went through and thanks to Barrie we are expecting the goods in a day or so. If only HSBC had been so helpful and efficient. Many thanks. Kind regards, Betty Teresa Thacker"
"Tried to purchase some golfers from your company and my husband's bank kept declining payment even though credit card was up to date and debit card balance healthy due to so called fraud protection on the account. Barrie really went the extra mile for us by issuing an online invoice on the order so that we could make payment.We were delighted with his service. What a shame HSBC weren't as helpful.He really is a credit to your company. Please thank him on our behalf,we would not have been able to complete the much needed purchase without his help."
"i bought some casuals from fore,couk and they are a great buy well tailored and perfect fit I will recommend you to all my golf mates thank you again"
"I brought a treadmill here and would like to say how helpful and lovely the staff were, the first one I got was faulty (no fault of the company, just one of those things) they were amazing and got it collected and a new one delivered quite quickly. The customer was brilliant, I was dealt with by Barrie over email and he was lovely. The treadmill is great, its quiet, doesn't take up much room and is easy to put together and use! very happy with everything, then you so much sports HQ and Barrie!"
"Ordered a set of golf clubs but unfortunately came without head covers, e.mailed a man called Nick who was fantastic with in a week had my head covers. Fantastic service will definitely be recommending this company to friends."
"replaced exercise bike which had broken no fuss just excellent service Barrie Forrester-Smith dealt which it professionally and nothing too much trouble. My husband is disabled and was really upset when the Confidence Bike broke and is so pleased it has been replaced. He is now "on track again""
The Sports HQ is rated 4.14 based on 57 reviews