The Sports HQ Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend The Sports HQ
4PM
4PM

About The Sports HQ: The Sports HQ manufacture and supply famous golf clubs and golf equipment brands such as Confidence, Palm Springs, Prosimmon, Texan Classics, Forgan and Young Gun - the no. 1 junior golf brand. In addition to Golf Equipment - The Sports HQ also supplies Fitness / Exercise Equipment, Equestrian ranges, Luggage, Ice Machines, Outdoor /Camping ranges at low factory direct prices.<br /> The Sports HQ is also proud to offer CA Cricket equipment direct from CA Sports - quality cricket gear at factory direct prices. Since 2006, The Sports HQ has exclusively supplied the world’s favourite brand of poker equipment – CQ Poker supplying poker chips, sets, felts and tables. In addition to its extensive range of sports equipment, The Sports HQ is proud to hold the exclusive distribution rights to CA Cricket – the distinguished cricket brand from Pakistan.

help@thesportshq.com

Units 3 and 4 Lower Park FarmStorrage LaneAlvechurch

Category:
Sports & Leisure

Tell us how The Sports HQ made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Excellent service, after a phone call to Joseph, I was told my golf shoes would be delivered on time (next day delivery) but the courier had failed to send me confirmation. My shoes arrived as Joseph stated. Well done SportsHQ"
Are you The Sports HQ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"https://www.thesportshq.com/ This diabolical company should be stopped from trading. I came across their website after a Google search for "Non-assembly treadmills" on Google. From the descriptions of their treadmills I saw nothing to say that their treadmills needed to be assembled. I emailed the company with a link to the treadmill which I wanted to buy costing £169.00 and explained carefully that I was 61 years old, with disabilities which left me with a lack of grip and ability to assemble or lift things, and that there was nothing on their web site as to whether this product needed to be assembled. I explained that I did not want to buy the said product if it needed assembling at home and could they please tell me if this item came assembled or not. I got an email back from Joseph Kings their customer service advisor to say that they would deduct £25 from the cost of the item for the collection as agreed - I had agreed to no such thing. I rang the company again and this same Joseph answered he was rude again. I told him that I did NOT agree to paying £25 for collection and that I would get onto the bank and ask for a chargeback and report the matter to Trading Standards, and I do intend to do this, because they had mislead me and they are a disgrace to online trading. My advice - steer well clear of this dreadful company they have ZERO respect for their customers. I will not be letting this matter rest. I am incensed, I cannot afford to lose £25 and least of all when the error is theirs and NOT mine. This is a con and they are a very bad company. Please do not get caught out like I have, shop elsewhere. They also go under the name Shop24.com - so several different trading names rather suggests that they are dodgy in that if one trading name gets a bad reputation they have others to hide behind. Not good. Steer well clear. Bad company diabolical customer service and poor service, misleading and very dodgy."
"Jo in their customer services is a total and utter waste of time! He seems to be the only person answering their phones and NEVER does as he advises, he wants to get you of the phone as quick as possible assuring that he will get someone to call you - that call never comes. You call back and he feeds you the same waffle, getting you nowhere. Apparently the customer services manager isn’t available either, only by email - be wary of companies who refuse to hear complaints and only want to communicate by email - that is the way to fob you of! Don’t buy from here if you don’t want to have problems. They obviously don’t need the orders as I’m having these issues whilst trying to BUY something!"
"I'm having an issue trying to return an item to this company. All I get is lie after lie. I'm guessing they are trying not to refund me so I am taking further action. Will never use them again and will never recommend them."
"Dont buy from Sports HQ!!!!!! I returned a treadmill as there was a fault with it and now they wont return my refund. They arranged collection so they know I no longer have the item but they wont refund my £189.99. A bunch if thieves!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hi Neil, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your Amazon order. I am sincerely sorry for the issue you encountered with your treadmill and the need to return it. I can see that you originally advised us of the issue on 20th September in response to which we agreed a collection of the item on 21st September with yourself for 25th September. You also opened an Amazon A-Z claim on the 21st. We do ask to allow 7 days for the item to arrive back with us, to be inspected and processed by our returns department and I can see that the refund was made on the 1st October. At no point did we refuse or advise we would not refund your £189.99. I hope this helps.
"Had a problem with a treadmill got an email from Nick Warren he had the problem solved and a new treadmill sent very quickly your a star Nick well donejoj"
"The service is so impressive, ordered late Wednesday afternoon for next day delivery expecting it to be delivered Friday (states to be ordered before 1pm for this ) and turned up Thursday afternoon, so quick. Treadmill easy to put together (had asked previously and told within an hour) ready to use within the hour, great product, ideal for my requirements. Thank you to Sports HQ as it’s rare that when a service is promised it actually materialises."
"Bough a defective item, asked for a refund and sent back the item, they issued the refund minus the postage costs! What happened to the Sale of Goods Act from 1979?"
"Great kids golf set, problem with delivery caused by carrier but The Sports HQ were very easy to deal with, answered emails promptly to resolve."
"The complaint of a defective stepper was swiftly and proffesionaly dealt with by Nick, once I had provided the order number and pictures of the defect a replacement was with me in less than 48 hours, well done and thank you."
"Nick aswered my question very quickly and politely. I have now ordered a Caddymatic trolley bag, so will update when it arrives! Thankyou."
"Barrie, was polite, very helpful and sorted everthing out within minutes. A great asset to your company. Many thanks"
"reliable and fast delivery"
"From day one customer service has been at the highest level. The support member of staff Barrie Forrester-Smith has gone to exceptional lengths to ensure any issues I had were dealt with swiftly limiting stress and uncertainty. I received emails on a daily basis and even direct calls to myself putting my mind at ease which is fantastic. To any new customers, please be assured that if you have any issues , the support team will go above and beyond to help you."
"Thank you to Nick Warren. The 20kg dumbbells, plus the additional 4 x 5kg plates, arrived extremely quickly - post free - and were of excellent quality and well priced I've trained seriously in gyms for around 40 years - so I know my dumbbells - I may even get another pair! So I would also recommend and use this company again"
"Great service from Nick Warren. Gazebo and leg weights arrived very quickly and we are delighted with them. One leg weight was slightly faulty but it was replaced immediately by SportsHQ. Highly recommended company."
"Fantastic customer Service from Nick Warren. My order arrived but one item was faulty no problem at all Nick sorted quickly and efficiently.....The products are great too my husband was really pleased with his Fathers Day gift....I would definitely recommend this company and would use again."
"Non delivery of items. No real effort to communicate with me a customer. Can’t beleice they have been unable to get an answer from the courier about my parcel. I was provided with different information from both members of staff. Avoid!!"
"Excellent, efficient and friendly service. Item delivered promptly and is exactly what I required. Barrie certainly provided a first class service. Thanks"
"Barrie, was excellent with the service he provided, I had issues with placing an order but he almost sorted it out instantly. I have used this company previously and have always been impressed with their excellent service and will continue to do so From a happy customer Ron Bodimeade"
The Sports HQ is rated 3.98 based on 65 reviews