The Sports HQ Reviews

help@thesportshq.com

Units 3 and 4 Lower Park FarmStorrage LaneAlvechurch

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate The Sports HQ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"replaced exercise bike which had broken no fuss just excellent service Barrie Forrester-Smith dealt which it professionally and nothing too much trouble. My husband is disabled and was really upset when the Confidence Bike broke and is so pleased it has been replaced. He is now "on track again""
Andy Galloway
Verified Reviewer
"I made a request over the weekend - looking for a replacement cover. Barrie Forester Smith replied to me on Monday afternoon, and quickly sourced what I was looking for. He quoted a price ad made the transaction really easy, setting up a Paypal payment. I was able to get everything dealt with inside an hour, whilst sitting at my desk. This was excellent customer service, and I would not hesitate to use your company again. I look forward to receiving my new cover. Buying online is often a very impersonal approach - Barrie made this a very personal experience. Thank you."
"I contacted the company as I needed some spare parts for a treadmill I had bought secondhand. The service I got from Barrie Forrester-Smith was outstanding. All the parts I required were a very reasonable price and also delivered very quickly. I would definitely recommend to anyone!"
"The help I received was excellent. The patience of the man who helped me, is very hard to find elsewhere, The article he sourced for me was delivered quickly and in good order."
Maurice Tomlinson
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service one phone call and the ball was Rowling Barrie kept us posted on what was happening and status of when work would be done and how much it would cost. Trolley came back today 29/12/17 I thought it was a new one everything is immaculate couldn’t wish for a better service definitely be using you again for my services."
"I recently used Sports HQ to purchase some golf clothing. Unfortunately one of the items received was not what had been ordered. I contacted their team and the response was excellent. They couldn't have been more customer focused which was really appreciated. 10/10 to Chantelle. She resolved the problem immediately. I just wish everyone would prioritise their customers like this!! I'll definitely use them again. Lee"
"I can’t believe what happened with this company. I bought a cheap treadmill with next day delivery but it did not come so I cancelled it. I’ve been calling for 2 weeks now to get my refund and last night I received a call from an unknown number and it was the driver from the company who was very aggressive in his voice and claimed that he knows me he delivered the treadmill to me and at the end he told me that he will come to my house. First I thought it was a joke but around 7pm he came and knocked so loud in my door and I was home just me with my friend she is pregnant and I have diabetes and we been very scared as it was night and we stayed in a room not answering the door. I had very high blood pressure as we were so scared. I don’t know how a driver can have my private information such as my phone number. I can’t believe this happend I will contact Tesco as I bought it from their site and if the driver will contact me again I’m calling the police..."
Pete Wilkinson
Verified Reviewer
"Recently bought a fishing umbrella via Ebay and the exceptional prompt delivery was a present surprise. But this was short lived as item was faulty.Contacted the support team at SportsHQ who without any fuss replaced the faulty brolly within one day. Superb customer care."
David McNair-Taylor
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered new tyres for my GXT golf trolley , I had a reply from Chantelle to say they were out of stock but she would contact me when they came back I n stock . Had an e-mail from her today with an invoice for the items . Brilliant customer service as usual from Sports HQ and Chantelle in particular . Thank you ."
"The team at HQ gave fantastic service answering all questions I needed prior to placing the order. These zero gravity chairs are of high quality, offering fantastic value for money along with a prompt delivery service."
"Great customer service. Product (very sturdy shelf units) delivered missing some parts, these were replaced promptly without question and with attention to detail by Chantelle. Have previously bought golf equipment - all excellent"
"I should like to add to a previous statement that the agent who took care of my requirements was very helpful & efficient and would like to take this opportunity of saying a big thank you Barrie."
"Bought a bike 4 years ago & they were able to supply spares for it that was not the only good point but also able to provide at a cheaper price than a well known on-line site."
Siobhan Russell
Unverified Reviewer
"I purchased a treadmill from Amazon after reading great reviews. I paid for it and waited for delivery never came that day. Had to take another day of to wait in and it came at 4pm. Put it together no problems there. Started walking on it and it lasted 2 minutes 34 seconds as the belt went to one side. Tried fixing but coundn't do it. Called store and they told me as it is a manual treadmill you have to tighten or reduce tension, tried this a few times and it still would not work. Called again and explained this they said they would send a courier to pick it up. Another day waiting and they never showed up till the next day to collect. Told them it was a treadmill and two of them lifted it said they would fill in paperwork not to worry. Never heard any word about refund so I E-mailed the company to be told that I sent it back trashed and they were not refunding or replacing it. After explaining that it was a fault with the belt it was perfectly looking fine. Customer sales very rude and not helpful at all. I asked what they would do and was told nothing as I had trashed it. Asked about their good will returns to be told I never had original packing so there was nothing they could do. I was told to contact Amazon who sold it to me as they were not dealing with me any more. Furiously I called Amazon who was very helpful and told me that I would be getting a refund in the next 24-48 hours as they would speak to the company. STILL WAITING TO HEAR. They have just e-mailed me the same e-mail four times over. Do not buy from this company I am totally disgusted with they way they talk and treat you. £110 JUST TO BE WRITTEN OFF I don't think so I'm taking this to Trading Standards. Please do not purchase anything from this company."
"Excellent service and great products. Have used this company before and will do so again. Thanks."
"A part was broken but was replaced by return of post. a very good service."
"The quick reaction to my problem was resolved and the replacement part arrived within a couple of days. Very pleased with this company I would recommend them to friends and family."
"Trouser order proved to be wrong size. Extremely helpful when contacted. Kept informed at all times through the replacement process and great value goods. Delivered within the promised timescale. Altogether an excellent experience."
"Initially I was unhappy, as joe, as my contact, while initially enthusiastic, left me hanging for advice. But when Chantelle picked up my problem (damaged golf bag) things moved very quickly and to my satisfaction. She was helpful and efficient. Good job!"
Brendan Parr
Verified Reviewer
"My winter boots that I purchased from fore247 we’re letting in water,I Emailed customer services and within minutes I had a reply back with the promise of new boots. The whole process took only eight days.The best customer services I’ve ever dealt with."
The Sports HQ is rated 3.85 based on 39 reviews