The Soap Story Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Soap Story
Read The Soap Story Reviews

About The Soap Story:

Our products are made with extra special vegan and plant based ingredients. We don’t make soap for the sake of making soap. We make soap that is extra kind. Soap that smells extra lovely. Soap with essential oils. Soap that makes you happy.

Our team is tight considering our output and reach, we have under 30 members of staff across production , office, warehouse and more. We work really hard, with pure love , to keep our quality high and our customer happy.

Being Vegan friendly and Cruelty Free is very important to everyone here at The Soap Story ( we’ve been preaching this for almost 40 years believe it or not .! ) We are big animal lovers , with some pets even making an appearance in the office now and again. We’re also family friendly with mothers and daughters, fathers and sons all working together.! Children and babies are also known to pop into the HQ to visit mum or dad.! Het if you aren’t a relative, you feel like part of a family regardless. We wish to extend this vibe onto our customers and Soap Squad. You are part of the family too.!

hello@thesoapstory.com

Registered office 1 Sloefield Drive, Carrickfergus,

Tell us how The Soap Story made you happy
First time trying loved the product
My son received one of your soap sponges as a Christmas gift. My partner loved it so much i had to find your website and order him some of his own. The fragrances are amazing. Will definitely buy again. Delivery was swift and packaging was good. Highly recommended.
The soaps are all wonderful and fragrant, but goodness me! The price rise! Not sure I can afford to buy as many as I used to if i need to remortgage.
Love love these soap sponges especially the mint and tea tree one just bought my 3rd! Trying the charcoal one as well . Fabulous for presents for any age . Love the little freebie of coconut soap with my order thank you !
Great products great prices easy to shop and order and great fast delivery times used quite a few times now would highly recommend
Great products, would highly recommend.
The Soap Story is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews