The Soap Story Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Soap Story
Read The Soap Story Reviews

About The Soap Story:

Our products are made with extra special vegan and plant based ingredients. We don’t make soap for the sake of making soap. We make soap that is extra kind. Soap that smells extra lovely. Soap with essential oils. Soap that makes you happy.

Our team is tight considering our output and reach, we have under 30 members of staff across production , office, warehouse and more. We work really hard, with pure love , to keep our quality high and our customer happy.

Being Vegan friendly and Cruelty Free is very important to everyone here at The Soap Story ( we’ve been preaching this for almost 40 years believe it or not .! ) We are big animal lovers , with some pets even making an appearance in the office now and again. We’re also family friendly with mothers and daughters, fathers and sons all working together.! Children and babies are also known to pop into the HQ to visit mum or dad.! Het if you aren’t a relative, you feel like part of a family regardless. We wish to extend this vibe onto our customers and Soap Squad. You are part of the family too.!

hello@thesoapstory.com

Registered office 1 Sloefield Drive, Carrickfergus,

Tell us how The Soap Story made you happy
The Soap Story 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Tracy H
The Soap Story 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Tracy H
Sam T
I LOVE all the products I have purchased so far. The soap sponges are my favourite and last so long and leave my skin feeling smooth & smelling great! Just purchased the sleepy spray and I love it as well! Great value for money & I love how their are environmentally friendly and perfect for sensitive skin like mine.
Great products and service. I purchased 3 lovely soaps which arrived very quickly. I mistakingly duplicated the order but this was sorted out without a fuss.
Very pleased. Shall be ordering in the future.
Love, love, love the soap sponges, I have sent them as gifts to friends and dance into the shower to use mine! Gorgeous. Really lovely soapy scrub. 🤣
So happy with my order. Purchased from the galaxy range - the shower gel and bath bomb. The bath bomb smells amazing and i love how the gel is packaged. Very quick delivery and traceable so always a bonus. Would order from again.
Many thanks :)
I had previously bought the vanillamallow whipped soap in abbey centre for Christmas presents, everyone loved the product and the smell was amazing, unfortunately due to pandemic the shop was closed, thankfully could order them online, very quick delivery too
While I was impressed with quality and presentation of the product, I found that delivery took a long time as well as a lot of emails.
Super service. Super soap. Absolutely love the soap slices, so gentle on my skin. Highly recommended *****
we absolutely love the sponge soaps my wife loved her sleeping sponge soap so much 😀
The shower gels are the best I’ve ever used the scents are fantastic and the squeezable packaging means I don’t waste any. Please never discontinue this line. Also the delivery speed was excellent great service
Lovely products and great service.
love the soap sponges, smell so lovely, great for my sensitive skin. the only trouble i had was not with your product but with the royal mail. three times they sent me a message to say they where going to deliver that day and didn't. Got it in the end. Thankfully.
I absolutely love the soap story products!! The bath bombs are amazing the colours and the way they froth up in the bath are just magical!!!
Order arrived well packed with good updates on progress and estimated arrival. Fantastic products which smell lovely. Love the soap sponges for the shower and hand sanitizer smells fabulous. I would definitely recommend.
Once again delighted with my products from Soap Story. Keep up the good work guys. Just missed my wee freebie product with order this time.
Such great smell n variety
Omg! loving the new purple rain bath bomb love the colours smell and leaves your skin feeling soft.
I suffer with skin problems so I'm very cautious using new products but it's a yes from me well done! Also arrived with in days of ordering .
The Soap Story 5 star review on 21st February 2021 The Soap Story 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Love the bath bombs so much that’s all I order! Thanks so much for a great product!
I’m not seeing my grandchildren in lockdown so I make little goodie bags occasionally. The favorite item is the bath bombs. They have sensitive skin so was slightly concerned. Not a problem, they’ve been amazing
I used to love lush but I actually think I am converted to The soap story.Awesome products especially soap sponge and jellies.5 stars guys.Thankyou
Delivery always on time, the products are amazing, smell Devine and leave my skin soft and when using the glitter bath bombs in always left full of sparkle, just tried purple rain colour burst and it was just as amazing as the others 😌
The Soap Story 5 star review on 13th February 2021 The Soap Story 5 star review on 13th February 2021 The Soap Story 5 star review on 13th February 2021 The Soap Story 5 star review on 13th February 2021
The Soap Story is rated 4.91 based on 32 reviews