The Soap Story Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Soap Story
Read The Soap Story Reviews

About The Soap Story:

Our products are made with extra special vegan and plant based ingredients. We don’t make soap for the sake of making soap. We make soap that is extra kind. Soap that smells extra lovely. Soap with essential oils. Soap that makes you happy.

Our team is tight considering our output and reach, we have under 30 members of staff across production , office, warehouse and more. We work really hard, with pure love , to keep our quality high and our customer happy.

Being Vegan friendly and Cruelty Free is very important to everyone here at The Soap Story ( we’ve been preaching this for almost 40 years believe it or not .! ) We are big animal lovers , with some pets even making an appearance in the office now and again. We’re also family friendly with mothers and daughters, fathers and sons all working together.! Children and babies are also known to pop into the HQ to visit mum or dad.! Het if you aren’t a relative, you feel like part of a family regardless. We wish to extend this vibe onto our customers and Soap Squad. You are part of the family too.!

hello@thesoapstory.com

Tracy H
The Soap Story 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Tracy H
Sam T
Love your bath bombs (which don't stain) or non have yet lol. Look forward to ordering some soap sponges unless i can grab some from the stall in town this year. Thankyou so much! Suzanne Douglas
I love the soap story products from the wonder whips/bath bombs and soap sponges they r brill I use them all time I guarantee anyone who hasn't used these to try them they won't go back to their normal stuff
Generally very good, needs to have a slightly stiffer sponge. Good selection of scents.
Fantastic service, beautiful products
Beautiful products, smell lovely, look lovely and do not leave residue of soap in soap tray as some cheaper products do. Fast delivery and excellent correspondence by email.
The Soap Story 5 star review on 19th June 2021
I absolutely love The Soap Story products especially the soap slices.
Thank you for the delivery and the surprise. I love the soap. Kind regards, Johannes van Lit
I was given some soap as a gift. I loved it so much I brought some bars myself. It smells so nice and looks so good. Really worth the price.
Order arrives within a reasonable time. Love the mandarin soap slice but would also like it in a round hand soap.
The soap sponges are a fantastic sent and double up as an exfoliate, the smells are amazing.
Very happy with the products that I already bought. My favo ones are the soap sponge coconut and the body mists.
Excellent service and very good value.
Love the sponge soaps, so easy to use with limited movements 😊
As a driving instructor I need a hypoallergenic and not overpowering scented sanitiser for hands and touch points in the training car. The spray works for all the above and the colour scheme is on brand for my driving school! I just wish it came in a bigger bottle at times. So its a no brainer :) This is my second batch order.
The Soap Story 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Very happy with the range. Will purchase again.
I LOVE all the products I have purchased so far. The soap sponges are my favourite and last so long and leave my skin feeling smooth & smelling great! Just purchased the sleepy spray and I love it as well! Great value for money & I love how their are environmentally friendly and perfect for sensitive skin like mine.
Great products and service. I purchased 3 lovely soaps which arrived very quickly. I mistakingly duplicated the order but this was sorted out without a fuss. Very pleased. Shall be ordering in the future.
Love, love, love the soap sponges, I have sent them as gifts to friends and dance into the shower to use mine! Gorgeous. Really lovely soapy scrub. 🤣
So happy with my order. Purchased from the galaxy range - the shower gel and bath bomb. The bath bomb smells amazing and i love how the gel is packaged. Very quick delivery and traceable so always a bonus. Would order from again. Many thanks :)
I had previously bought the vanillamallow whipped soap in abbey centre for Christmas presents, everyone loved the product and the smell was amazing, unfortunately due to pandemic the shop was closed, thankfully could order them online, very quick delivery too
The Soap Story is rated 4.91 based on 47 reviews