The Snow School Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Snow School

How would you rate The Snow School ?

Alan
"We skied out of La Tania in March this year. It was the first time our granddaughter had skied and she was in a class of three. Paul was amazing, I was apprehensive as to how Lilly would take to skis but Paul had her skiing down blue slopes by the end of the week. Unfortunately it looks like we wont be able to take Lilly next year but when we do take her back, we will certainly turn to The Snow School. Paul was superb."
Mr & Mrs Mailey
"My 2 children had private ski lessons with Dani during Christmas week and they said that they loved Dani and she was the best instructor ever! They really enjoyed their lessons! Thank you Dani and The Snow School. We would definitely booked with The Snow School again."
"My 2 children had 5 lessons with Nicolette who was amazing with them. The kids absolutely loved Nicolette and looked forward to going to each lesson with her. Their skiing came on brilliantly and we would often see them all having fun whilst we were skiing. She made their first skiing trip and really enjoyable and fun experience. Would definitely book with the ski school when we come back 👍👍"
"Paul and The Snow School team were fantastic from start to finish. Firstly the communication to get the lessons booked was great Paul was always quick at coming back to me with any questions I had. We had 5 children split across 2 groups, the 2 x 3 year olds made amazing progress in their first week on the slopes and were confidently skiing down greens and some blues by the end of the week. The 7-8 year olds were also fantastic and made huge progress and were racing down blues at the end of the week. Again Paul and the team in La Tania were fantastic and cant thank them enough for their time during the week. When we return to La Tania we will definitely book The snow school again."
"Paul was very helpful and very prompt with my enquiry, they were extremely flexible when sorting out private lessons for my 8 year old son which were sorted from start to finish in 24 hours. Would defineately use them again next year."
"Excellent service and response time as always from Paul. We've been using the Snow School in Meribel for many yrs for our three girls 11, 9 and 7 and have always been 100% satisfied. Most importantly the girls love going there and the instructors are excellent and very friendly"
"Greg was an excellent instructor. I had no previous experience and he was able to get me skiing parallel within a couple of hours and this set me up really well for the rest of the week. I would recommend The Snow School to anyone interested in skiing lessons."
"Dani was awesome with our 6 and 8 yr old first time skiers. Our 6 yr old can be quite shy but it was very reassuring to see him at ease with her. Would definitely use the snow school again in future."
"Fantastic week skiing in Meribel made even better by friendly and excellent tuition from Gregor! Very knowledgeable about the resort which was invaluable to first-timers! We were a mixed ability group which is never easy but he carefully managed our time and everybody got alot out of it! We managed to ski in Meribel,Courcheval and Motteret and felt confident after the lessons to set out to different areas on our own! Overall, booking with the ski school and communication with Paul was smooth and easy and I can highly recommend booking with him and we will do so again next year! Thanks!"
"Booking process was easy, all explained and done via emails over couple of days . We decided for The Snow School based on reviews. Earlier our boys (9 and 7 y.o.) used ESF but it didn't meet our expectations. We are looking forward to trying a British ski school for our Christmas holiday. Thank you Paul!"
"Just booked myself and my husband in for ski lessons in Feb 19. The booking process was good, and Paul answered all my questions regarding our ability levels over several emails and a phone call. Just got to wait for next year now which seems too long :( I'll review the sessions we have next year, but judging by the previous reviews I won't be disappointed."
"We have just booked our ski lessons for Christmas 2018, the third time are using The Snow School. The booking process is painless - quick response to queries and bookings. Paul confirmed our payment immediately upon reciept. Instructors all speak perfect English and are all awesome and they are brilliant with children."
"Thanks for the best week skiing, see you next year"
"Just used the Snow School for Easter 2018 in La Tania, France. My daughters, aged 8 and 6 both had wonderful teachers and had the best week skiing they’ve ever had. Their progress and confidence was amazing but above all they both loved it. Would certainly recommend."
"Paul, who I think is the owner of this amazing ski school, is nothing short of a ninja! Our son had just turned six when he had a two hour lesson with him; having spent two pretty disastrous seasons trying to get him to ski in group lessons with another firm, we resorted to a two hour private lesson with Paul and within that time frame he had him snowploughing, turning, and walking up the slope in skis! He is now out of the Jardin des Enfants and happily skiing confidently by himself on the slopes and we couldn’t be more stoked. I would recommend the ski school in a flash! Hurrah! My son can finally ski!! :-)"
"Great service - they have thought through all the specific needs for our children and arranged everything at very high speed."
"I spoke to Paul on the phone and he was very helpful and flexible. It made the process of booking simplicity itself"
"Really quick and easy to book with Snow School, very helpful staff too. Now looking forward to my lesson!"
"Went out of their way to find me private lessons to fit my schedule not theirs."
"Sarah was quite helpful over the phone responding aptly to my questions about the different options the school offered. I was able to then quickly proceed to booking the lessons for my kids."
"Quick and clear answers"
"We have just returned from a weeks skiing in La Tania. We enrolled our 6 year old granddaughter Lilly on a weeks lessons. Paul the instructor was amazing and in such a short space of time had Lilly skiing confidently down blue runs. Many thanks to Paul for the instruction, and Sarah for the admin support. The Snow School was an excellent choice and would recommend them to anyone who is unsure which company to use for beginners. Alan"
The Snow School is rated 4.93 based on 256 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!