The Snow School Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Snow School

How would you rate The Snow School?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mr & Mrs Mailey
Mr & Mrs Mailey
Verified Reviewer
"My 2 children had private ski lessons with Dani during Christmas week and they said that they loved Dani and she was the best instructor ever! They really enjoyed their lessons! Thank you Dani and The Snow School. We would definitely booked with The Snow School again."
Emma
"My 2 children had 5 lessons with Nicolette who was amazing with them. The kids absolutely loved Nicolette and looked forward to going to each lesson with her. Their skiing came on brilliantly and we would often see them all having fun whilst we were skiing. She made their first skiing trip and really enjoyable and fun experience. Would definitely book with the ski school when we come back 👍👍"
"Have had five sessions with two instructors over two most recent trips to Mottaret. A1 recommended. Recent sessions with Dani were hard, enjoyable work in which she made progress in ironing out 50 years of ingrained bad habits. What more could you ask for? One thing I admire greatly is that she is prepared to confront skiers who have either not bothered to learn or are happy to ignore the rules of the piste and ski or board in utterly selfish fashion. In the absence of piste police the more instructors there are like her the safer we will all be."
"Just wanted to let you know Nicole who took myself, husband and daughter for a lesson yesterday, was absolutely brilliant. We’ve had various lessons over the years and she was the best instructor we’ve had. We were a mixed ability group and she taught us all something my new."
Nicola Elliott
Verified Reviewer
"Prompt replies to my requests and straightforward booking process."
Charlotte From Devon
Verified Reviewer
"The children say that Nicoletta made skiing seem easy! She took them to fun places. The children in the class were fun too! I can see that their technique has developed and confidence grown!"
"Paul was very helpful on live chat and helped me arrange the booking easily - cheers , looking forward to my lessons"
"Sarah was really helpful and dealt with my booking really efficiently."
"Paul dealt with the booking really efficiently. Thanks for getting us in with such short notice."
"Sarah has been really responsive, helpful and friendly through our booking process."
"Good booking experience. They were responsive & flexible. Lucy"
"Great instructor (Lorenzo) and amazing experience. Very friendly and helpful. Count me in next time."
Chris Ellett
Verified Buyer
"We had Nicoletta take 4 private lessons with our 3 and 5 year old in La Tania. I never write reviews but she was just so amazing with kids and our eldest was skiing independently by the end of the week. I’ve had many ski instructors in the past and by some distance Nicoletta has been the best I’ve ever seen. The kids loved her and she loved the kids and was more than someone to just teach them. The video she made of them of their lessons was a wonderful finishing touch. If you’ve got kids (or you want to learn yourself) and are in Courchevel or La Tania then do everything you can to have a lesson with her."
"The best money I’ve ever spent skiing (except buying boots). After five years of skiing at an intermediate level I decided to invest in private lessons. With three half days with Lorenzo I made more progress than those five years. He is a great teacher improving my skiing so much that I feel as confident on blacks as I did on reds at the beginning of the week. I’d certainly be back next time I’m in the three valleys."
"We had a party of 4 kids over new year ranging from 5-9 - all beginnings. Anna, their instructor was fabulous. The children absolutely loved their lessons with her, and she was able to adapt each day to the skills/progress of each child. All 4 want to come back again - what better sign of a great tutor? Thanks Anna!"
"Superb communication and advice during booking and if previous years are anything to go by then the quality of tuition will match. A first-rate bunch of guys."
"My husband and I had a private ski lesson in March 2017 in Meribel-Mottaret with an instructor from The Snow School and were very happy with the standard of service, both in terms of booking, etc and the lesson itself. We have just booked another lesson for Feb 2018 and have been very impressed with the quick response times to our enquiries and the booking process."
"The booking service has been first class, Paul has made it a breeze! Many thanks"
"The booking process is incredibly easy - friendly and efficient"
"Lorenzo was a very friendly instructor who gave clear, progressive instructions for us to learn to ski. He was also very flexible."
"Our son had a wonderful time with Snow School. He is on the autism spectrum, and not the most coordinated kid in the world, so we thought he might struggle with skiing lessons but he did great. He loved his teacher Anna and was so proud that he learned how to ski."
"Not had our lessons yet, but the booking process was efficient and professional. With many chats with Paul to discuss which lessons times etc would suit our needs."
"Had 2 X 2 hrs lesson with Gregor on the first weekend of the season in Meribel. I was a total novice and after my first weekend skiing I had made great progress. Gregor has a great way of explaining how things should be done and creates visual images that you can constantly recall and use to improve techniques and progress. Just waiting until it all starts to become more automatic and will be booking some more lessons."
The Snow School is rated 4.92 based on 226 reviews