The Snow School Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Snow School

Tell us how The Snow School made you happy

Alan
"We skied out of La Tania in March this year. It was the first time our granddaughter had skied and she was in a class of three. Paul was amazing, I was apprehensive as to how Lilly would take to skis but Paul had her skiing down blue slopes by the end of the week. Unfortunately it looks like we wont be able to take Lilly next year but when we do take her back, we will certainly turn to The Snow School. Paul was superb."
Mr & Mrs Mailey
"My 2 children had private ski lessons with Dani during Christmas week and they said that they loved Dani and she was the best instructor ever! They really enjoyed their lessons! Thank you Dani and The Snow School. We would definitely booked with The Snow School again."
"My 2 children had 5 lessons with Nicolette who was amazing with them. The kids absolutely loved Nicolette and looked forward to going to each lesson with her. Their skiing came on brilliantly and we would often see them all having fun whilst we were skiing. She made their first skiing trip and really enjoyable and fun experience. Would definitely book with the ski school when we come back 👍👍"
"I received a prompt response to my enquiry and lessons were offered as per my request."
"Great service from Paul and Sarah, fitted me in during a very busy period - can't wait for my 1st lesson in December! Thanks guys!"
"Paul was very helpful and I was able to book my lessons and lessons for my partner very quickly thank you"
"Very friendly and happy to take time to discuss best level group for daughter - thank you"
"Top bunch and always super friendly and efficient to deal with. Just booked and paid for my daughters third year skiing with the team. She is really looking forward to fun on the slopes (and those hot chocolates)!"
"Just booked lessons for our children in February. Extremely helpful team, easy booking process and very knowledgable about the area and personable. Looking forward to skiing now!"
"Just booked private adult lessons for February. Paul has been great at replying to emails very quickly and being able to provide private lessons in the morning which has been difficult with other companies. Looking forward to experiencing Courchevel with The Snow School."
"Great, quick customer service! Thanks Paul."
"Never skied before, instructor was great made me feel really relaxed. Definately recommend. Can't wait to ski again."
"We have skied with The Snow Snow before and have booked again for March 2019. Great instructors, really fun lessons and learnt loads."
"The snow school was recommended to us by our chalet owners. I can understand why. Paul responded quickly to our enquiry for children’s group lessons and is clearly very knowledgeable about the area. Feeling very confident that the children will have a great experience and progress developing their skills on the slopes this coming season under Paul and his teams guidance."
"We used The Snow School for the first time in 2018 and the children loved their class in La Tania - it was an easy decision to rebook for 2019! Friendly and prompt service from the office which makes the whole process simple!"
"I am yet to have my ski lessons but I would just like everyone to know that the service I have already received has been outstanding. I was so nervous about booking ski lessons as this will be my first skiing holiday and have been dreading the holiday since the day it was booked. The snow school have been so help ful and the team are so knowledgable. I’ve really had my mind put at ease and am now really excited to go on holiday. I’ve asked so many questions and all of them have been answered honestly and I haven’t been made to feel silly. Everything has been explained to me clearly and nothing has been a problem to them. Thank you for making the choice of ski school so easy. Really looking forward to January!"
"Prompt reply to my queries - always friendly and happy to help! We have used The Snow School for the last 4 years, customer service excellent , the ski instructor we have, Greg, is fantastic with my children. They always ask for him!! I always feel reassured that my children are safe!"
"Very prompt response to my enquiry and straightforward booking process. The children are looking forward to their ski lessons in February!"
"The Snow School responsed to my enquiry quickly and efficiently. The booking process was straight forward and payment made easy by having a bank transfer option available. So far so good!"
"Both my children loved their lessons and requested to go back with them next year. I think they especially liked stopping for a hot chocolate with their instructor! The Snow School have always been quick to reply and very helpful and friendly."
"We are planning a ski holiday to Courchevel next March and wanted private lessons for 2 of our daughtes, Paul answered every emailed question promptly, and I had lots of questions, thre were clear details and competative prices, would definately reccommend The Snow School for clear advise and ease of booking"
"Paul and The Snow School team were fantastic from start to finish. Firstly the communication to get the lessons booked was great Paul was always quick at coming back to me with any questions I had. We had 5 children split across 2 groups, the 2 x 3 year olds made amazing progress in their first week on the slopes and were confidently skiing down greens and some blues by the end of the week. The 7-8 year olds were also fantastic and made huge progress and were racing down blues at the end of the week. Again Paul and the team in La Tania were fantastic and cant thank them enough for their time during the week. When we return to La Tania we will definitely book The snow school again."
"Paul was very helpful and very prompt with my enquiry, they were extremely flexible when sorting out private lessons for my 8 year old son which were sorted from start to finish in 24 hours. Would defineately use them again next year."
The Snow School is rated 4.93 based on 274 reviews