The Snow School Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Snow School

Tell us how The Snow School made you happy

Claire
"Super friendly ski & snowboarding school If you’re in the Three Valleys and want an English speaking friendly school then this is your place. We have never skied before and on day 2 we were coming down the slopes with so much confidence and ease. Our two children (6 and 8) loved their instructor, Paul. The service was excellent, staff incredibly helpful and nothing was too difficult. Everyone was extremely attentive. We had the most amazing time learning how to ski with The Snow school. Genuinely family run business which means they actually want you to have a good time. Would highly recommend and will definitely be back. Thank you The Snow School (and mostly Paul) Call them ahead to book lessons."
Elvis Leung
"My wife and I are their loyal customers. Their customer service is always outstanding. I must say thank you to Sarah who helped me a lot to arrange the booking that is best fit for us. Our instructor, Lorenzo, has been teaching us 5 times for the past 7 years, from beginner to deep powder hunters. He has not only excellent ski technique and instruction, but also personality is also his strength such as kind, friendly, patient, good communication and so on. He always make us happy to enjoy our ski lessons and see our improvements in the good progress. I definitely recommend The Snow School and Lorenzo to our friends without reservation."
Esmeralda Churnside
"We’ve just come back from our first family skiing holiday in La Tania. We went with friends and decided to book a group ski tuition for the the mums (one who’d never skied and one who had a very long time ago) and two children (both new to skiing, my son 9 and my friend’s daughter 10). It was a risky combination but our instructor Nicoletta was so professional it worked really well. She really made our first attempt at skiing together a pleasure. She is friendly, calm and extremely patient. She catered for different levels as we progressed and she made us feel safe on the pistes. We could not have done it without her! Well done The Snow School for employing such professional and knowledgeable instructors!"
"We use the snow school every ski trip. Paul is friendly, helpful and makes the whole experience of booking ski lessons easy, with all the prompt information you need. The ski instructors are wonderful to, and you are in extremely competent, safe hands. Would definitely recommend to book with this company."
"I had a wonderful skiing experience with Nicoletta at The Snow School in La Tania this year, and very much wanted to repeat the experience in 2020. I contacted The Snow School, hopefully, and it couldn't have been easier. Paul got back to me immediately, by phone and email, and now I am all set for next year. Thank you so much Paul, for such prompt and friendly efficiency!"
"Big thank you to Sarah from Snow School for her efficient organisation of lessons and prompt email replies. Nearly all the family have now benefitted from Snow School and all loved their lessons to date"
"We really happy with the booking process. Paul in particular was very helpful with working out the best suitable options."
"Easy and helpful booking via Paul"
"My partner planned our whole skiing holiday so it was him that booked me 3 3-hour lessons with The Snow School. He said the booking process was very easy and that Paul came back to him quickly with all the information we needed. A big thumbs up! As for the lessons for themselves, I can honestly say they were my favourite part of the holiday (even more so than the numerous chocolat chauds and the raclette!!). Nicoletta is a fantastic teacher and generally a wonderful, kind person. I'd only been skiing for a week once before and I was worried I would have forgotten everything and was definitely lacking confidence. Right at the start of the first lesson she was able to identify some problems with my positioning and posture and had lots of tricks up her sleeve to help me correct them. Both my confidence and technique improved (at least I think so :) ) massively during my lessons, but most importantly I had such a good time. Three hours flew by each day! Thanks to Nicoletta, by the end of the holiday I was able to ski strongly and confidently enough to explore all the areas of the resort, rather than being stuck in the centre because I was too tired and nervous to leave the green and very easy blue slopes."
"I have just booked some lessons with the Snow School and they were very efficient and helpful. From online chat to securing the booking for the family- can't wait to hit the slopes!"
"I had a private lesson with Giulia and was super impressed. By far the best skiing lesson I've had. She really listened to what I needed help with and gave me great practical tips I can keep working on. She was very friendly and supportive. My whole experience with The Snow School was great - Sarah handled my (pretty last minute!) enquiry very efficiently and I'll definitely be using them again"
"I have had a very successful trip thanks to Snow School and this is my 3rd time with them. I cannot express enough how helpful and professional they have been. I was on the mountain yesterday with Paul In the horrific conditions and he guided me carefully through the storm to safety as the lifts were all closed or closing due to high winds which was no fault of the Snow School. It annoys me when people give bad reviews for no fault of the company in question ...I am a mere beginner but if the weather closes in then surely its up To yourself to be equipped for whatever the mountain can throw at you? Anyway once again I must say thank you for another amazing holiday at the hands of The Snow School and cannot thank them enough. My only concern is next season they will be fully booked but I’m hoping not. Big thank you Marie (The only Filipino on the slopes)"
"What an amazing instructor Paul is ... This is my fiancé and I’s 3rd trip using The Snow School and cannot think of even one negative. Yesterday was atrocious conditions and lifts were being closed here there and everywhere, it was blowing a blizzard and white out but luckily we were prepared for the worst so came suitably attired. Paul guided us to safety and without his immense mountain knowledge we would have been in all sorts of trouble. Utter professionalism and customer care so a BIG thank you to the Snow School. We look forward to seeing you next season. 6 stars"
"We haven’t skied in years, and we were not sure we’d be able to learn now at retirement age, and with VERY little confidence. We had Nicoletta as our ski instructor, and we can’t thank her enough, she built up our confidence quickly, and got us skiing the green runs and off the baby slopes in one lesson. She made our trip! If you’re wondering if the ski lessons are worth it, trust us, THEY ARE! Nicoletta is a kind, patient, fun and highly skilled instructor."
"I booked a private lesson - a beginner/ practicing how to do paralellel turns ski lesson with snowschool in Meribel, France. The guy on the phone, I think his name was Paul, was friendly and booked me a time slot for the next day: 1.30 - 3.30 pm. I met my ski instructor, an Italian lady called Julia, on Meribel Mottaret, where I was staying. It was already snowing pretty heavily when we met. She suggested skiing down to Meribel, and 5 minutes into our lesson, there was a full blown blizard that she suggested stopping by at the Meribel center, and said she’d call her boss to try to reschedule our lesson because the snow was hurting our faces. When she learned I was leaving the next day, she made a couple of phone calls and said it wasn’t possible to reschedule the next day at a time suitable for me, but I could not cancel the lesson either (they had my card). It was very annoying but we went on, there were only fork lifts under usual operation and only one bubble lift, Rhodes, partially operating (we got stuck after we got in for 10 minutes because of the strong winds; nothing else was operating). Later, Julia basically skied 10-20 meter away from me most of the time, killing time in the awful conditions of the blizzard, only giving me generic advice every now and then. At the end of our lesson, she left me to the bus stop for Mottaret, telling me the bus should arrive in 10 minutes ( it arrived 30 - not exaggerating!- minutes later)... I would not recommend this school to anyone."
"The Snow School vastly exceeded our expectations. We recently returned from Mottaret where the 4 children (7, 7, 9 & 9) from our 2 families had 5 half day lessons with Giulia. They absolutely loved it, she tailored the sessions to their desires while also ensuring their confidence and ability improved steadily. She was so full of energy and engaged with the children, interested in hearing about them even during the breaks. She took our camera (her idea) on days and captured great images and videos of the kids skiing. The kids finished each day with huge grins, excited stories and a little tired. Giulia was accommodating in where we met to enable us to take the kids to different places for lunch. We have used ESF before (for private and group lessons) and the difference in both the children's improvement and enjoyment is significant. We can't thank Giulia enough, she is a huge asset to The Snow School. In the words of my daughter 'she is the best ski instructor in the whole wide world'. The Snow School were great to book with, fast, responsive and accommodating to our queries and clear in meeting instructions etc. We will definitely be using them again."
"Great team! Our kids love skiing with the Snow School and have learnt so much!"
"We were very late in getting some lessons booked for our trip and Paul was really helpful in giving us the correct advice whilst also making sure we could book in with one of their instructors at the desired times. Would highly recommend!"
"Excellent service and advice today enquiring about both private and group lessons for first time skiers.."
"Thank you The Snow School and especially to Nicoletta. A wonderful, friendly, fun instructor who gave our children a wonderful week in the snow! Martha is so grateful to your tuition and from complete beginner to happily cruising round the mountain in a matter of days is testament to your teaching. Thank you thank you thank you 🙏🏻"
"Paul was really helpful with my booking & answered all my questions quickly. I look forward to using Snow School again in the future!"
The Snow School is rated 4.93 based on 322 reviews