The Snow School Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Snow School

Tell us how The Snow School made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Esmeralda Churnside
"We’ve just come back from our first family skiing holiday in La Tania. We went with friends and decided to book a group ski tuition for the the mums (one who’d never skied and one who had a very long time ago) and two children (both new to skiing, my son 9 and my friend’s daughter 10). It was a risky combination but our instructor Nicoletta was so professional it worked really well. She really made our first attempt at skiing together a pleasure. She is friendly, calm and extremely patient. She catered for different levels as we progressed and she made us feel safe on the pistes. We could not have done it without her! Well done The Snow School for employing such professional and knowledgeable instructors!"
Alan
"We skied out of La Tania in March this year. It was the first time our granddaughter had skied and she was in a class of three. Paul was amazing, I was apprehensive as to how Lilly would take to skis but Paul had her skiing down blue slopes by the end of the week. Unfortunately it looks like we wont be able to take Lilly next year but when we do take her back, we will certainly turn to The Snow School. Paul was superb."
Mr & Mrs Mailey
"My 2 children had private ski lessons with Dani during Christmas week and they said that they loved Dani and she was the best instructor ever! They really enjoyed their lessons! Thank you Dani and The Snow School. We would definitely booked with The Snow School again."
"We have used the Snow School before and have just booked again. Always very friendly and helpful."
"Having not skied in Meribel before, we found Snow School on Trip Advisor: they clearly have an excellent rating (they don't appear to be listed on Merinet or CheckYeti) Spoke to Paul on the phone, all very straightforward to book my 3 kids into lessons . . . he couldn't have been more helpful; roll on the holidays!"
"Paul has been very helpful and responsive which has made booking ski lessons easy. Thanks Paul!"
"Paul was extremely helpful and prompt with providing me with all of the information I needed to book ski lessons. Thanks!"
"The Snow School have been great dealing with a last minute lesson enquiry over the Christmas period. Great communication and very friendly. Thanks"
"Booked over the Christmas period, and was all arranged in 10 minutes. We have used The Snow School before for our daughters lessons and she is looking forward to going again."
"In App chat as driving to the Alps and within 10mins all lessons sorted. Great website and connection options for super easy booking"
"My son had 3 x 3 hour private lessons with Paul and he had such a lovely time. Great teacher and will definitely be booking hopefully with Paul again next year ! Thank you The Snow School 😃"
"I've never smiled before and decided I wanted to learn. So happy that I did it with the Snow School and that I got Paul as my instructor! I was so nervous before going but the 6 days flew by and I really enjoyed it. I learnt to ski and had a great time. I can't recommend them enough and I'll definitely be back for refresher lessons whenever I go to meribel."
"Great Service from Sarah who has managed our booking! Looking forward to enjoying the lessons and holiday!"
".........."
"We decided on a last minute break to Meribel for the start of the 2018/19 ski season, so contacted The Snow School for information and pricing. Paul was very at helping us decide the best lessons for our children (different ages and levels). The booking process was so easy and we headed off. A lack of snow meant that we had to move to Courchevel for the lessons, but Paul kept us informed and was relaxed that we were delayed by ski hire and passes! On the Sunday, we had car trouble and couldn't make the lesson, but again Paul stepped in and helped us back to resort to take back the skis. I can not recommend The Snow School highly enough and will hopefully be using their services again the next time we venture into the 3 valleys."
"Nothing is too much trouble for Paul. He has been very helpful despite several changes of plan. Great customer service!"
"Friendly and flexible."
"They were very helpful when booking my very first skiing trip."
"Paul was very helpful. He called me very quickly after I left a message of enquire and helped me to book the lessons. Thanks for that."
"Quick response and a safe secure payment method and fantastic customer service."
"First off, fantastic website including great video to get everyone, especially kids, manically excited about skiing again. Live chat made it really easy to get the information I needed. Paul was uber helpful and charming and called me to help with my lesson booking. If the teaching's as good as this, we'll all be v happy indeed. Bon ski!"
"Excellent service from Sarah as usual! Look forward to the lesson in Jan. Thanks very much!"
The Snow School is rated 4.94 based on 295 reviews