The Snow School Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Snow School

How would you rate The Snow School ?

Mr & Mrs Mailey
Mr & Mrs Mailey
Verified Reviewer
"My 2 children had private ski lessons with Dani during Christmas week and they said that they loved Dani and she was the best instructor ever! They really enjoyed their lessons! Thank you Dani and The Snow School. We would definitely booked with The Snow School again."
Emma
"My 2 children had 5 lessons with Nicolette who was amazing with them. The kids absolutely loved Nicolette and looked forward to going to each lesson with her. Their skiing came on brilliantly and we would often see them all having fun whilst we were skiing. She made their first skiing trip and really enjoyable and fun experience. Would definitely book with the ski school when we come back 👍👍"
"Have had five sessions with two instructors over two most recent trips to Mottaret. A1 recommended. Recent sessions with Dani were hard, enjoyable work in which she made progress in ironing out 50 years of ingrained bad habits. What more could you ask for? One thing I admire greatly is that she is prepared to confront skiers who have either not bothered to learn or are happy to ignore the rules of the piste and ski or board in utterly selfish fashion. In the absence of piste police the more instructors there are like her the safer we will all be."
Kristy Hewitt
Verified Reviewer
"We have just booked our ski lessons for Christmas 2018, the third time are using The Snow School. The booking process is painless - quick response to queries and bookings. Paul confirmed our payment immediately upon reciept. Instructors all speak perfect English and are all awesome and they are brilliant with children."
Nicola Smith
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for the best week skiing, see you next year"
"Just used the Snow School for Easter 2018 in La Tania, France. My daughters, aged 8 and 6 both had wonderful teachers and had the best week skiing they’ve ever had. Their progress and confidence was amazing but above all they both loved it. Would certainly recommend."
"Paul, who I think is the owner of this amazing ski school, is nothing short of a ninja! Our son had just turned six when he had a two hour lesson with him; having spent two pretty disastrous seasons trying to get him to ski in group lessons with another firm, we resorted to a two hour private lesson with Paul and within that time frame he had him snowploughing, turning, and walking up the slope in skis! He is now out of the Jardin des Enfants and happily skiing confidently by himself on the slopes and we couldn’t be more stoked. I would recommend the ski school in a flash! Hurrah! My son can finally ski!! :-)"
"Great service - they have thought through all the specific needs for our children and arranged everything at very high speed."
"I spoke to Paul on the phone and he was very helpful and flexible. It made the process of booking simplicity itself"
"Really quick and easy to book with Snow School, very helpful staff too. Now looking forward to my lesson!"
Edward Haysler
Verified Reviewer
"Went out of their way to find me private lessons to fit my schedule not theirs."
"Sarah was quite helpful over the phone responding aptly to my questions about the different options the school offered. I was able to then quickly proceed to booking the lessons for my kids."
"Quick and clear answers"
"We have just returned from a weeks skiing in La Tania. We enrolled our 6 year old granddaughter Lilly on a weeks lessons. Paul the instructor was amazing and in such a short space of time had Lilly skiing confidently down blue runs. Many thanks to Paul for the instruction, and Sarah for the admin support. The Snow School was an excellent choice and would recommend them to anyone who is unsure which company to use for beginners. Alan"
"Good, prompt and professional booking process. Looking forward to similar standards of instructors and lessons."
"Paul did an excellent and efficient job at organising the ski lessons for our 2 children. Looking forward to seeing how they get on in a weeks time."
"The booking process so far has been excellent. Informative and efficient. Thank you Claire. Looking forward to how well Lilly progresses."
Julia Leadbeater
Unverified Reviewer
"So far I've only booked a lesson but was delighted by the very fast and efficient service."
Hayley Goodwin
Unverified Reviewer
"Very easy booking online. Use the instant chat. Able to make a payment online with no issues. Even have my ideal date! Cant wait for my ski lesson."
"Firstly I wanted to say how much my two children (James and Henry Cann) enjoyed the classes they did with The Snow School last week in Meribel. Their confidence, skills and general ski etiquette clearly improved over the week and on top of that stopping for a hot chocolate on the slopes was a really fun experience for both of them. They were with Anna from the 2nd day and thought she was fantastic. On top of that the staff you had in place to assist with any problems were very efficient, helpful and friendly - all in all a low stress experience! Have recommended you all to several friends. With that in mind we are booking to return next year!"
"Just wanted to let you know Nicole who took myself, husband and daughter for a lesson yesterday, was absolutely brilliant. We’ve had various lessons over the years and she was the best instructor we’ve had. We were a mixed ability group and she taught us all something my new."
Nicola Elliott
Verified Reviewer
"Prompt replies to my requests and straightforward booking process."
Charlotte From Devon
Verified Reviewer
"The children say that Nicoletta made skiing seem easy! She took them to fun places. The children in the class were fun too! I can see that their technique has developed and confidence grown!"
The Snow School is rated 4.93 based on 244 reviews