The Snow School Reviews

Read The Snow School Reviews

07733251915

info@thesnowschool.co.uk

Tell us how The Snow School made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Snow School 5 star review on 13th March 2019
Mr & Mrs Mailey
Emma
Ian
More Photos & Videos
Used the snow school in February in Maribel - great experience. I have just booked again for next year, booking process was very smooth and clear, and I’m looking forward to sending my son off for his lessons again
Nicoletta was a fantastic instructor for the private lesson and Paul made booking very easy. Excellent outfit! Recommend
So quick and easy to communicate with - we can’t wait for our lessons thank you!
We rebooked with snow school as in 2019 we had a good experience. Again this year (2020)I booked - quite last minute - and the team were super helpful in accommodating my 3 children in ski school. The hours are great for facilitating morning skiing for adults.
The instructors were all friendly and the children seemed to enjoy their lessons. The (quite big) downside was that the skiing of my 8 year old didn’t improve ... he was in a group with children who could snow plough whereas he can competently parallel turn- he had learnt this the previous year at the snow school.

I realised on day 3 he was making minimal progress in his lessons and was clearly in the wrong group. (corroborated by his teenage sister who is fairly disparaging of him generally but noted the significant difference in ability between him and his class mates)

Once I realised I raised the issue with his teacher... she told me I was very definitely wrong and he was in the correct group. That day their had been some movement of children into different groups but my son had remained in his original group with the snow ploughers.

I was saddened by this for several reasons
1. My sons confidence was not enhanced
2. His skiing improved minimally at ski school- his afternoons with us were much more productive.
3. I was pretty underwhelmed by the teaching ability and behaviour or the ski instructor and her attitude towards me.

I’m not really into badges but my son and his friend got the same badges as they had the year before presumably indicating a lack of progress. 🤷‍♀️

I pay for ski school because I want my children to learn to ski well... not because I want a morning of childcare- my 8 year old is fun to ski with and can totally keep up with the adults. Unfortunately the Meribel Snow School did not deliver this year. ☹️
It was great to be able to pick up the phone and chat with someone about our requirements unlike a lot of other competitors. Quotes were prompt and and the team were speedy in getting back to us as our requirements evolved. We’re also looking forward to using the discounts on ski hire that the snow school secure with a rental shop. The children are glad to be skiing with an English instructor which will be a great benefit when learning. Thank you!
Very prompt reply to my enquiry and adaptable when I changed my mind about what I wanted. So far so very good! I’m looking forward to my lesson tomorrow.
Great and speedy service from both Sarah and Paul in responding to my enquiry and booking in my lesson.
Great service, thanks for accommodating my son - he is really looking forward to skiing with you.
Very prompt to reply to enquiry. Clear and concise, skiing standard accessed and lessons booked with ease.
Thanks.
Fantastic service, starting from quick communication and excellent ski teacher. I was booking a class just a day in advance and all was sorted in a matter of 15 minutes from sending initial inquiry.
Really quick reply (within 5 minutes after submitting request). Fantastic! All fast and clear.
Effcient and effective responses to all queries. Payments and admin stsytems clear and simple and low hassle. I can highly recommend the booking process.
Great service so far including booking flexibility and payment
Excellent service, thank you Paul!
This will be our 3rd year booking lessons for our children with The Snow School. Always really helpful with booking process, childrens levels etc. Looking forward to another weeks skiing with you.
Excellent response time following our enquiry and very accommodating with booking arrangements.
Very happy with the quick response and help organising some last minute lessons for our trip . We appreciated the professional advice and help
Very responsive and helpful
Slow to connect , but after that very efficient service would def use again
Very fast and efficient service. Good information and advice on options. Easy link to payment page and fast confirmation email.
Helpful team, would recommend.
The Snow School is rated 4.93 based on 357 reviews