The Snow School Reviews

Read The Snow School Reviews

07733251915

info@thesnowschool.co.uk

Tell us how The Snow School made you happy
Helpful and informative website enabled submission of booking enquiry very easy. Really quick follow up call from Paul to answer queries and confirm booking. Great service.
Paul was very friendly and extremely helpful when we enquired and proceeded to book the lessons. Very competitive pricing with other ski schools. We will let you know what the lessons are like in Feb 2020. Can’t wait!
Excellent service as usual.
booked a 2 day private with paul and he was very helpful in accomodating our dates. Would like to have secured our choice of instructor (on a family recommendation) but cant be gauranteed at this point Looking forward to making progress!!
Very accommodating and friendly booking experience. Looking forward to the lessons.
Paul very on the ball...made the whole booking experience very easy. Thank you
Thanks Paul for all your efforts. Great job well done!!
Paul was incredibly helpful and efficient. Had the booking I needed in a couple of days. Nice and easy, exactly what everyone needs. Can’t wait to ski with you guys next year. Thanks Paul :)
We have decided to use the Snow School for our 3 kids during half-term. We cannot comment on the lessons, but the booking process was great - very efficient and accommodating and we look forward to the kids lessons in February. The reviews look great!
Just booked for the third year running with The Snow School. Service as good as ever and not many other ski schools offer 9am to 1pm ski school, which I find the most convenient.
Great, efficient and friendly customer service. This is the second year we are booking with The Snow School and the fact we are booking again speaks for itself!
Paul once again has dealt with our enquiry and booking for ski lessons this year very swiftly and efficiently. It is a very easy process to organise when the staff are so helpful !
This is the second time we will be using The Snow School for lessons for our children. Paul was extremely helpful providing all the information on costings and times promptly and discussing the various lesson options available to us. The booking process once we'd decided was smooth and simple. Now looking forward to the lessons!
We use the snow school every ski trip. Paul is friendly, helpful and makes the whole experience of booking ski lessons easy, with all the prompt information you need. The ski instructors are wonderful to, and you are in extremely competent, safe hands. Would definitely recommend to book with this company.
I had a wonderful skiing experience with Nicoletta at The Snow School in La Tania this year, and very much wanted to repeat the experience in 2020. I contacted The Snow School, hopefully, and it couldn't have been easier. Paul got back to me immediately, by phone and email, and now I am all set for next year. Thank you so much Paul, for such prompt and friendly efficiency!
Big thank you to Sarah from Snow School for her efficient organisation of lessons and prompt email replies. Nearly all the family have now benefitted from Snow School and all loved their lessons to date
We really happy with the booking process. Paul in particular was very helpful with working out the best suitable options.
Easy and helpful booking via Paul
My partner planned our whole skiing holiday so it was him that booked me 3 3-hour lessons with The Snow School. He said the booking process was very easy and that Paul came back to him quickly with all the information we needed. A big thumbs up! As for the lessons for themselves, I can honestly say they were my favourite part of the holiday (even more so than the numerous chocolat chauds and the raclette!!). Nicoletta is a fantastic teacher and generally a wonderful, kind person. I'd only been skiing for a week once before and I was worried I would have forgotten everything and was definitely lacking confidence. Right at the start of the first lesson she was able to identify some problems with my positioning and posture and had lots of tricks up her sleeve to help me correct them. Both my confidence and technique improved (at least I think so :) ) massively during my lessons, but most importantly I had such a good time. Three hours flew by each day! Thanks to Nicoletta, by the end of the holiday I was able to ski strongly and confidently enough to explore all the areas of the resort, rather than being stuck in the centre because I was too tired and nervous to leave the green and very easy blue slopes.
I have just booked some lessons with the Snow School and they were very efficient and helpful. From online chat to securing the booking for the family- can't wait to hit the slopes!
The Snow School is rated 4.93 based on 335 reviews