The Sleep Station Ltd Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend The Sleep Station Ltd
Telephone

How would you rate The Sleep Station Ltd ?

"Great customer service, delivery was on time and no issues with the product! Good Job!"
"Great customer service, great product, great prices. Resolved an issue with the original delivery (their suppliers fault) very quickly. Would recommend this company!"
"Ordered tv cabinet, unfortunately I messured it wrong, so asked for a refund, and to change the item to a smaller one, not as easy as I thought.... they want £60 collection fee which I have to pay to get the item delivered. Even though ive ordered another cabinet which I'm Still waiting for... The collection company couldn't find my address so have aborted pick up of the cabinet. Do you guys not do refunds?? I offered to meet the guys to show them where I live but was advised they cant do that... My address isn't that hard to find, it got delivered ok, but can't collect it... come on sleep station, what's going on..... Will I get a refund, will this tv cabinet get collected, or will I have another day of sitting in where you can't find my address..... Shame as delivery and item was fine... but collection side of it is disgusting.... I wouldn't use your company again because of this"
"Ordered the mattress on line and received confirmation email. Heard nothing for 4 weeks when the delivery company contacted me, and feel that there could be more reassuring interaction from Sleepstation. They tend not to answer the phone but DO respond quickly to emails. I wasn't available on my allotted delivery slot and having read the poor reviews regarding delivery, was relieved my neighbour was able to supervise the delivery. Old mattress removed and new one left in its place. All in all, the whole episode was 4 weeks from placing order to delivery and was totally problem free, and the mattress was around £100 less than shop prices. Would thoroughly recommend Sleepstation"
"Ordered. Delivered. Problem. Solved. Good Customer Service and would recommend."
"errible delivery provider , the company they use for delivery is the worst. I took the whole day off , and then was told sent to wrong depot , no ETA given for a new delivery. In addition to the original delivery issue the manufacturer shipped the wrong item , it has being long and painful process to get sorted. Still awaiting the new ETA , but i am not impressed at all. Very disappointed by the whole process. The manufacturer also was very unhelpful. If i could give minus starts would be a minus 3."
"Ordered a king size bed . It was delivered really quick and it was half the price of anywhere else. Also free delivery. The bed was so easy to put together I managed to do it myself within half an hour and it looks amazing . Will definetly recommend this place to everyone ."
"Excellent company - delivered as promised on the day required. the gentleman i spoke to over the phone was very helpful"
"Bed as expected as direct from manufacturer. The Sleep Station customer service seems reactive only as after 4 weeks of no news they had to be chased several times for information about delivery when it came to light that the delivery time had grown to 6 weeks plus. The Sleep Station was not aware of any delay until contacted, and their delivery company did not appear to be under their control. This was an anxious experience where you wished you had purchased somewhere else as you did not feel like a valued customer during the order process. The Sleep Station promised in writing that they would send a goodwill gesture of £30 and 2 pillows; but they did not do this despite reminding them after the completed delivery….. Be aware the delivery company does not assemble the beds. They also scrap the old bed and or frame. If you want all or part of your old bed to go to charity you will need to do that yourself."
"Given this rating due to terrible delivery service they have chosen. Took a day off work specifically and they didn't turn up even after me phoning Sleep Station their words were "it will be this evening up to 6.30 or tomorrow morning". It didn't turn up on either day. I then arranged for delivery following Friday and it turned up in the week when I was at work with both packages open at one end and left in the garden. Bed itself was luckily not marked or wet and a great bed. Very happy with bed. BIRLEA - BROOKLYN."
"Ordered bed available on web site and was able to select a delivery date for following week and then got told not in stock for weeks! Very disappointed. Quick refund only good point!"
I'm sorry but we had run out of the item the previous day and hadn't had time to update the website yet - you were made aware of this straight away (on the day of order) and refunded the same day when we were told you couldn't wait for new stock.

My apologies for the inconvenience.
The Sleep Station Ltd is rated 3.27 based on 11 reviews