The Safe Shop Reviews

Business & Office
Office Equipment
Home & Garden

Tell us how The Safe Shop made you happy

"Safe Shop 1 fake company he jo logo ke paise lekar dubati he"
Are you The Safe Shop? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback The Safe Shop receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Worst quality product.."
"I want my money back..As per Direct selling company guidelines, if a direct seller is not convinced with product then he can return the product and get the refund..I am going to log a complaint in consumer's court."
"dont joining safe shop company. this company selling brand company rejected pieced."
"Never join these companies they are just here for loot."
"Chor h sale sapne dikhate worse product h inke bhul se bhi inke jhanse mein Mt aana"
"it is a very worst company please dont believe anyone about this and the product which we get is also not good . there is no option to choose the product. the website is also showing 'not secure'"
"Fadulent company they didt delivery any good jst looted the money"
"fraud company bas jhut bolte h inke leaders they never give your total cheque bs pending me rehta h"
"I went to my village in a vacation.one very poor landless farmer meet me to join into safe shop.I asked him whato is the benefits on this.he said I do not know all but my sir told me to arrange one person who can invest 10800.But he said as he unable to talk properly how I can convince one person to join.He also told I deposit 10800 and in return they will send me one blazer,one piece saree for my wife and one utensils set which market prices would be less than 5k.not sure what quality..He also told me I was not aware all these things.I joined with my wife's wages Money.I am not sure how I can return that money to my wife.everyday my wife asking about her money. I am sacked.Hey Safe shop team please take care of these poor people where upper level guys enjoyingredients with poor money."
"Totally fraud company... Not delivering wht they advertise... Provide half information to consumer... Only to fool thn and to take their money.... Poor company...plz aware everyone.. Not to join this"
"9749748407"
"Hi My self Parul Parmar I live from Baroda. My complain for my refund back. My complain not listen in safe shop and not give my money so please back to my refund. So please help Thanks"
"Sold me 2 duff firearm safes in a row. Both had woefully poor locking mechanisms and substandard finishes. Tried to blame the couriers on both occasions. Did not deliver what they were advertising (Totally different unit delivered!) Very bad customer care. Promised to replace with correct unit only to have offer rescinded by management a few minutes later. Metropolitan Police Firearms Team contacted as "The Safe Shop" stated that the gun safe they sold was Police Approved! Trading Standards contacted too. They consider that the safe was not fit for purpose and could constitute a problem involving life/limb or serious injury. "The Safe Shop" have yet to issue a full apology for their actions."
The Safe Shop is rated 2.63 based on 24 reviews