The Safe Shop Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend The Safe Shop

How would you rate The Safe Shop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Raja kumar

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Safe Shop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"9749748407"
Ranvijay Singh
Unverified Reviewer
"it gives life changing learning, high motivation and it helps people to develop their communication skill and business skill."
"Hi My self Parul Parmar I live from Baroda. My complain for my refund back. My complain not listen in safe shop and not give my money so please back to my refund. So please help Thanks"
"Sold me 2 duff firearm safes in a row. Both had woefully poor locking mechanisms and substandard finishes. Tried to blame the couriers on both occasions. Did not deliver what they were advertising (Totally different unit delivered!) Very bad customer care. Promised to replace with correct unit only to have offer rescinded by management a few minutes later. Metropolitan Police Firearms Team contacted as "The Safe Shop" stated that the gun safe they sold was Police Approved! Trading Standards contacted too. They consider that the safe was not fit for purpose and could constitute a problem involving life/limb or serious injury. "The Safe Shop" have yet to issue a full apology for their actions."
The Safe Shop is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews