The Rugs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rugs Warehouse

About The Rugs Warehouse:

The Rugs Warehouse is a London (UK) based independent online retailer specialising in modern and traditional rugs for your home, office and garden. Founded in 2007, we currently have over 4,500 products available for purchase. We sell direct to the general public and also supply interior designers, theatres, entertainment venues and TV shows. We have a dedicated customer support telephone helpline and email service to assist our customers with their selection and/or resolve any queries with regard to existing purchases. We endeavour to keep our customers informed and satisfied at all times, as customer experience is one of the most important pillars of online businesses.

sales@therugswarehouse.co.uk

Unit G13 The Light Box,
111 Power Road

Tell us how The Rugs Warehouse made you happy
Lovely quality Bokhara rug. I bought for a bedroom and it looks beautiful. Really pleased 😀
Prompt service arrived on time looks lovely no creases very pleased customer service very good too answered my question very promptly
A professional service offered in a friendly and helpful manner. The product met all of our expectations in terms of price and quality. I can highly recommend to others.
Beautiful carpets and excellent quality. Delivered on time and kept informed every step of the way. I’d recommend The Rugs Warehouse.
Very good product backed up with an excellent service
Love my new rug and it arrived very quickly. It has really brightened up my lounge.
Quick delivery and am pleased with the rugs
There is such a large selection you are bound to find something that will suit your space. Mine is a little darker blue than it looked on the screen, but looks even better in the room than I thought it would, and it seems like good quality and feels comfortable underfoot. It arrived much sooner than the website had suggested and I am very happy with it.
Excellent service, great communication & on time delivery thank you
I answered your previous email to say yes I had received the rug and was very happy with it thank you
First class service all the way ,this is the second time we have used rug warehouse and I know it won’t be the last
Great product, service and communication. Highly recommended
Really pleased with my new rug. It came safely, well packed and nicely rolled. It was exactly what I ordered. The order was processed swiftly and it was five star service. I would highly recommend this company.
Excellent service - arrived very quickly and love the rug and good quality.
I was delighted with my rug, the size, quality and colours were just as shown in the picture. Very happy customer.
Really impressed with the quality of our rug. Also the website was easy to use with excellent product information and images. Delivery was quick and efficient. Highly recommended.
Excellent service. I ordered the rug on Saturday. It arrived the following Thursday. Communication was brilliant throughout. The rug itself is exactly as described and looks great.
Excellent service and quality.
Lovely rug, fab price & very quick delivery- thank you. Highly recommend
Excellent fast delivery and we love our beautiful rug. Very pleased with the whole experience from buying from The Rugs Warehouse,.
The Rugs Warehouse is rated 4.94 based on 418 reviews