The Rugs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rugs Warehouse

About The Rugs Warehouse:

The Rugs Warehouse is a London (UK) based independent online retailer specialising in modern and traditional rugs for your home, office and garden. Founded in 2007, we currently have over 4,500 products available for purchase. We sell direct to the general public and also supply interior designers, theatres, entertainment venues and TV shows. We have a dedicated customer support telephone helpline and email service to assist our customers with their selection and/or resolve any queries with regard to existing purchases. We endeavour to keep our customers informed and satisfied at all times, as customer experience is one of the most important pillars of online businesses.

sales@therugswarehouse.co.uk

Unit G13 The Light Box,
111 Power Road

Tell us how The Rugs Warehouse made you happy
Excellent rugs especially when on sale.
Good service. Buy all my rugs from The Rugs Warehouse.
Beautiful rug, very well made.
Very efficient company to deal with.
Brilliant service, would buy from Rugs Warehouse again. Thanks
Very happy with my rug really good quality and efficient service
Good service and nice rugs
Beautiful hall runner rug ,good quality. Delighted with it!
Deliver only took a couple of days.
Kept updated with delivery date and delighted with quality of rug , I recommend Rug Warehouse
I bought a faded-style rug recently. The rug was reasonably priced and arrived earlier than expected. It was packaged well and arrived in perfect condition. It’s a great rug and sits perfectly in our recently refurbished study.

Delighted with the service from The Rugs Warehouse.
Great service and product. Highly recommended. One of the few companies that follows up to make sure their customers are satisfied
Wonderful what more can I say!
Old fashioned service, even contacted us to make sure we'd received our rug. We had and it is beautiful. Nice to know that even in difficult times some British companies can still do it, thank you.
Wonderful, personal, thoughtful service and excellent telephone manner.
my order was easy to place and I received the rug very promptly
Great service, love the rug!! Thanks
Quick delivery and lovely product.
despite a delay in delivery the communication and response from the company was excellent
I would recommend them
Just received my second rug from The Rugs Warehouse and am, once again, very pleased with the it. Also pleased with how it was packed etc. It was exactly as advertised on the website and my order was dealt with swiftly, and pleasantly. I would not hesitate to recommend The Rug Wrehouse to friends.
Very please with the two rugs we bought, they were well packaged and delivered as arranged. Good customer service kept us informed of a potential delay on one of the rugs due to the 'current situation' but all's well… the rugs are down and look great.
Phil.
Lancs
Excellent product. Very happy and would recommend this Company if you want to buy a new rug.
Beautiful rug, just as seen in photo before I ordered, it is expensive but you get what you pay for quality.
It was a bit scary choosing a large rug online without seeing it in person, but so pleased I did. I searched far and wide and this was by far the best rug of any I've seen online - absolutely love it. Arrived quickly and the quality is excellent.
The Rugs Warehouse is rated 4.94 based on 410 reviews