The Rave Cave Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Rave Cave

About The Rave Cave: The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy

"Loving my Pixel Pro glasses! Can't wait for Boomtown B-)"
"Literally ordered yesterday morning and arrived today! Very quick delivery and products were as described. Will look forward to using"
"I’m so happy with my purchase! Glasses arrived super fast and the quality is amazing. I would definitely recommend buying from this website :)"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The glasses arrived in good time, with a couple of nice freebies and a nice little hand written note. The glasses themselves have a nice effect but unfortunately are of poor quality. The bridge of the nose isn't straight, and the arms are wonky. Shame really to pull something new out of the box like this."
Hi James, Thank you so much for your purchase, we really appreciate you choosing to shop with us. I'm really sorry to hear that your glasses arrived bent and I am wondering whether this may have occurred in the post as the rest of our current stock of this model are perfect. Our glasses are the highest quality on the market guaranteed and we will be happy to replace this pair for you so that you can experience them properly. We are reaching out to you now to offer a replacement and will review our shipping process for this model. Many thanks,
Does your product perform as advertised?
"I ordered glassses which failed to come within the dates I needed. When contacted they were quick to reply and fix the problem, very reliable and quick service; great products."
Hi Louis, thanks so much for your purchase, we really appreciate you choosing to make a order with us. Sorry to hear that you might not have received your glasses. Looking at our records I can see that you placed your order on the evening of the 1st of July and we sent them out on the morning of the 2nd of July. These should have been delivered on the 3rd of July, it is now the 18th of July and this negative feedback is the first instance that we have been informed that you have an issue. We will reach out to you via email now to help you track this package and get this resolved as soon as possible. Many thanks,
Update: Unfortunately our carrier Royal Mail let us down on this occasion. We re-posted the order and some extra bits on the day that we were made aware of the issue. The customer received the order the next day and let us know they were really happy with the glasses.
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The glasses are class, however the arm came slightly bent but I was able to fix it easily"
Hi Piers,

Thanks so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Really sorry to hear that your glasses arrived slightly bent, this shouldn't happen. We are happy to hear that you were able to fix them easily but please contact us if you have any further issues regarding this.
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Incredibly fast delivery and i received some free gifts. The items are good quality and were fairly priced."
"Always an amazing speedy service, couldn’t fault. Made a mistake with my order, I sent an email and my mistake was amended in minutes along with a nice email in return. Would recommend to anyone! 10/10"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Fast delivery and quality products"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The product was good, it arived on time and it came with a hand written note thanking me for my purchase and a pack of sweets which was really nice."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"I really appreciated the handwritten Thankyou note, I found the cardboard glasses worked better than the more expensive defractor glasses"
"The items came quickly and the personal message, awesome!!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Fast delivery and good quality"
"Amazing!!!!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The items came quickly and very well packaged. Also, the invoice had a personal message and artistic rendition on it - which was a great touch!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"They created some really cool and sturdy space glasses, and wrote a personalized message in the receipt!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Glasses arrived quickly and well packaged. Can't wait to wear them during festival season. Also the added goodies and personalized message was a nice touch. Thank you :)"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The items I ordered arrived very quickly, well packed, and with a couple of little additional presents and a very nice note. What a lovely shop!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Absolutely brilliant product and a service that exceeds the product quality even more so!! Perfect little personal touch with the order too!! Thanks guys"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"A* these sunglasses are banging I can see rainbows everywhere :)"
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 626 reviews