The Rave Cave Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Rave Cave

About The Rave Cave: The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy

Does your product perform as advertised?
"The standard diffraction glasses were amazing! I used them during a set at a concert and it made the standard light show look insane. I ordered 3 pairs on a Friday afternoon, and received them on Tuesday morning. Along with a hand written note and a few little extras. I can’t recommend the products and service enough. 10/10"
"Amazing professional products that will never disappoint. Great pricing too"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Great product, delivered on time"
"Purchased 2 pairs of the intense deffraction glasses and they're fantastic, great visuals and sturdy glasses. Arrived with a hand written note and a few treats, thanks guys! I also got the heart glasses at Christmas so I'm building quite a collection. Really reasonable post to Ireland too."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Love my refraction glasses. Saving them for a special event xx"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The item was so easy to order, delivered on time and the added touches of a hand written thank you, a pack of Haribo's and a free set of the paper glasses was just class. As I run an events company I will 100% be using these guys to buy items for our events in the very near future."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Galsses were perfect and good price and great website name. Its just all great 😍"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Unique product and really quick delivery!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Me and my friends didn’t have a lot of money when we ordered some stuff so we bought a pair of glasses and some cheap paper ones so we can pass them all around between us. The paper ones turned out to be so popular that by the end of the night they had all been nicked by random people who loved them just as much as we did. :)"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"They give of amazing visuals, perfect for raves👌"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Absolutely over the moon with the product and it arrived the day after i ordered it"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Very helpful and friendly people! Thank you very much!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Shipping on time, nice product, nice people."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"All Products are amazing and make my night even better. Tell all my mates about their products"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"really fast shipping and great communication"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Spot on perfect for what I want them for"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Items arrived as advertised, and on time, alongside a handwritten note and drawing thanking me for choosing the Rave Cave. Very nice personal touch and great diffraction glasses, will be recommending you to my friends!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Super-fast delivery of crazy diffraction and kaleidoscope glass bundle with a free pair of proper diffraction glasses and extra cardboard ones thrown in! Love the effects you get from both glasses!"
"Really quick delivery. Glasses seem to be good quality. Bought for daughter for Xmas. Will wait and see if she's happy with them"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The rave cave make some incredible rave kit, got their glasses today bought them for my brother for Christmas. Came really quickly, high quality and really work, looking forward to using them properly and taking them out raveing :) cheers the rave cave"
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 679 reviews