The Purple Property Shop Reviews

Read The Purple Property Shop Reviews

sally@purplepropertyshop.com

482 Blackburn Road

Tell us how The Purple Property Shop made you happy
All very helpful and polite . Problems dealt with efficiently would definitely recommend.
We dealt with Ashley at Bolton and he has been great and made moving into a rental so easy. Very polite and always quick to reply to us.
Used them to put property for Rent, very good communication throughout and was kept informed all the way.

Would definitely recommend
I was worried about renting my property but all of the staff made it a simple process. Ashley Glenn was my point of contact snd he was great. He kept in regular contact with me to keep me in the loop and explain everything. In a very short time the property was rented. I would not hesitate to recommend them!
Excellent service provided making the sales process easy to follow. Helpful and very polite staff.
From start to finish the experience went extremely smoothly even when COVID tried to disrupt things! Matthew was great and knowledgable when he conducted the initial valuation, Sally did an amazing job of taking the photos and Ashley was always on hand to help with any questions and arranging the viewings which Ruth then conducted efficiently and effectively.
We have had a professional relationship with the PPS for some 9 years now, having sold and bought previously with them. Our rental property is now managed by them. Sally an the team are always very, very efficient and go the extra mile to help with queries. Ashley has been organised and professional and new tenants were found and moved in all within 4 weeks of the last tenant moving out. Sally will always respond to our queries and is a very honest, caring and professional person.I do beleive she really cares 100% about peoples experiences...whether buying, selling, or renting out. I am sure she is the same 'steady hand' for those renting via PPS. I can highly recommend them to anyone wanting an honest well organised agent to hire them for the job.
A company that work for you. Pleasant friendly and enthusiastic. Staff all very pleasant. In this time of Covid19 the phones were always answered on 2nd ring or very near. Well done guys and thank you.
As a first time landlord, I chose Purple after using their services previously when selling. All the staff were great, and informed me about all the regs I needed to adhere to whilst offering solutions also.

The coronavirus outbreak meant tenancy had to wait, but I was kept assured all the way through.

Now the house is rented out for the price promised and I’m very happy with the new tenants!
All the staff were very experienced, professional and very helpful in keeping us updated on the progress of our sale especially during the Coronavirus epidemic.
Problems were overcome by friendly and reassuring advice ending in a speedy resolution and an agreed sale.
I had a very good experience with this agency. Very professional staff, very helpful and with a very good costumer service.
The House sold, I got what I wanted, what more can I say. I am very happy with this outcome!
Just completed on a house sale with the Purple Property Shop and they were FABULOUS. Lynne Mason in particular was available at the drop of a hat and had solutions and ideas for any obstacle that tried to trip us up along the way. They also had great solicitor connections and those recommendations helped the process go smoothly.....and they did all this even though I live in the USA and did all this remotely!! Truly a wonderful team to work with.
Misleading information and hiding details. We have seen one property on 28th Thursday, one of the staff from their office advised us there is another viewing on Saturday 30th. When we contacted them on saturday morning, they said the property is already sold, can't reveal the amount of the property sold for.
I recommend all sellers please avoid this estate agent to get more price for your property.
Can't praise the team highly enough. Excellent service from start to finish and better value than the competition. Keep up the good work!
Gave great advise, dealt with our sale brilliantly and were priced very competitively. Would recommend.
I found The Purple Property Shop inexistent until there was a query on the property I was 1 week away from completing.
I was spoken to by their Customer Service Manager Lynne Mason who spoke to me in a very unprofessional manner and labelled me a liar after apparently speaking to my Solicitor which she hadn’t. She had only spoken to a Fee Earner/Assistant.
I’ve bought properties in the past and I’ve never been treated so poorly by any other agency.
My advice would be for The PPS to give Lynne more training on the negotiation side of the sale rather than completely forgetting about TCF.
A very poor experience.
Dear Mr Jackson, thank you for your email. I have looked in to the concerns you have raised and can confirm the following. You were buying a property through us and emailed the sellers directly to inform them that your solicitor had informed you he didn't feel the property was worth what you were paying and I undestand you were questioning an amount of £25,000 which we believe you were looking to have the property reduced by. You had already had a survey and this was valued at the price you agreed when you first put an offer in. Lynne questioned with your solicitor why they would say something like this and they confirmed they at no point has they told you not to purchase it and are shocked that you are claiming this. We take attempts to mislead our sellers very seriously and believe you were attempting to get a £25,000 reduction which is why you did not approach us but tried to enter into a negotiation directly with the sellers. The sellers are extremely upset by what you have done and have asked you make no further contact with them.
Buying my new house was made so easy by the team at PPS. From selecting a property based on excellent photos and accurate description, to booking viewings and having a knowledgeable guide on hand - nothing seemed to be too much trouble for them - I would recommend this agency as they are so much more relaxed than I expected from previous dealings with the industry
Our purchase was a long process due to our vendor waiting for his families property being released through the legal system.
In the meantime our contact Lynne was very helpful in the communications between ourselves and the vendor.
Finally after almost one year we were asked to collect the keys.
We would recommend Purple Property to list your property for sale, especially being in the local area where you can just pop in for a chat.
Lynn was fantastic throughout! She was constantly finding us viewings and promoting our property. She was always on hand via email/phone to answer any questions we had!
The Purple Property Shop is rated 4.74 based on 251 reviews