The Purple Property Shop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Purple Property Shop

sally@purplepropertyshop.com

482 Blackburn Road

How would you rate The Purple Property Shop?

"Very helpful both on the phone and the viewing. Very nice young man took us round the property. Thanks"
"The agent came before the expected time, so was I, it was good and respectful to wait together. He provided all information he could to extend of his knowledge; transparency. He was kind and elegant in his forms. Kind Regards, Carlos"
"From the very start to completion, all the staff at Purple Property gave exceptional service. Much praise to Lynne who went the extra mile when needed. Would recommend to everyone Thank you so much for all your hard work and endeavour.. Regards as always.. Martin Berry"
"Lynne was very helpful to us during all the purchase. She looked after so well. Although it was not her matter when solicitors are dealing and things are getting delayed but she always attends my calls with patience and always chase the vendor's and solictor. I just want to say her many thanks."
Vicky And Stephen
Verified Buyer
"Second time selling a house with The Purple Property Shop and yet again excellent service. They keep you fully up to date and really care about their customers. I would never sell my house with anyone else. Chose the selling package with solicitors fees included, their solicitors are top class too. Thank you Purple Property Shop for an easy selling experience. You are the best by a long way."
"Great service. Always propmt with any questions. Our property was sold fast with a pleasant service."
"Excellent estate agents, would recommend."
"First Class Service from start to finish. Well done ALL Thanks Again"
"They helped me through out the whole process keep me updated about my purchase and allow me enough time to complete the transaction, very very happy in my new home 5* service"
"The whole team have been great! From Danielle taking the photos to Lynne handling the sale, Very friendly, helpful and professional. Would highly recommend!"
"Very good costumer service."
"The purple property shop made moving almost effortless! They chased up all enquiries I had with my seller and kept me updated with everything."
"The process was quick & simple - my house was sold within 28 days (after an initial first offer after only 3 days!). Very happy with the service & how the team dealt with any hiccups along the way."
"Great team! Particularly Danielle! Very professional and efficient!"
"Staff were professional and helpful from the beginning through to the end. Especially my experience with Lynne. She was patient, helpful and supportive even when things were going pear shaped. The process was smooth. Queries answered on time."
"Purchase went smooth..happy with the process, finally moved to our own house!"
"Your service and staff communications were impeccable from Starr to finish, always at hand to or advise, I can't thank you enough. Most certainly recommend you to other for a fast and efficient sale"
"The professionalism that I have had off The Purple Property Shop has been outstanding, I could not be more pleased with the photos and the write up and to top it all of I have got 3 viewing straight away."
"Viewings and communication have been informative and timely. We have only experienced viewings so can only comment on that aspect of your practice. Follow up calls are also timely and always helpful if we've had any queries."
Many thanks for your review.
"Great customer service. Friendly and helpful staff."
The Purple Property Shop is rated 4.81 based on 196 reviews