The Purple Property Shop Reviews

Read The Purple Property Shop Reviews

sally@purplepropertyshop.com

482 Blackburn Road

Tell us how The Purple Property Shop made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Purple Property Shop 5 star review on 1st February 2017
Ron
More Photos & Videos
Misleading information and hiding details. We have seen one property on 28th Thursday, one of the staff from their office advised us there is another viewing on Saturday 30th. When we contacted them on saturday morning, they said the property is already sold, can't reveal the amount of the property sold for.
I recommend all sellers please avoid this estate agent to get more price for your property.
Can't praise the team highly enough. Excellent service from start to finish and better value than the competition. Keep up the good work!
Gave great advise, dealt with our sale brilliantly and were priced very competitively. Would recommend.
I found The Purple Property Shop inexistent until there was a query on the property I was 1 week away from completing.
I was spoken to by their Customer Service Manager Lynne Mason who spoke to me in a very unprofessional manner and labelled me a liar after apparently speaking to my Solicitor which she hadn’t. She had only spoken to a Fee Earner/Assistant.
I’ve bought properties in the past and I’ve never been treated so poorly by any other agency.
My advice would be for The PPS to give Lynne more training on the negotiation side of the sale rather than completely forgetting about TCF.
A very poor experience.
Dear Mr Jackson, thank you for your email. I have looked in to the concerns you have raised and can confirm the following. You were buying a property through us and emailed the sellers directly to inform them that your solicitor had informed you he didn't feel the property was worth what you were paying and I undestand you were questioning an amount of £25,000 which we believe you were looking to have the property reduced by. You had already had a survey and this was valued at the price you agreed when you first put an offer in. Lynne questioned with your solicitor why they would say something like this and they confirmed they at no point has they told you not to purchase it and are shocked that you are claiming this. We take attempts to mislead our sellers very seriously and believe you were attempting to get a £25,000 reduction which is why you did not approach us but tried to enter into a negotiation directly with the sellers. The sellers are extremely upset by what you have done and have asked you make no further contact with them.
Buying my new house was made so easy by the team at PPS. From selecting a property based on excellent photos and accurate description, to booking viewings and having a knowledgeable guide on hand - nothing seemed to be too much trouble for them - I would recommend this agency as they are so much more relaxed than I expected from previous dealings with the industry
Our purchase was a long process due to our vendor waiting for his families property being released through the legal system.
In the meantime our contact Lynne was very helpful in the communications between ourselves and the vendor.
Finally after almost one year we were asked to collect the keys.
We would recommend Purple Property to list your property for sale, especially being in the local area where you can just pop in for a chat.
Lynn was fantastic throughout! She was constantly finding us viewings and promoting our property. She was always on hand via email/phone to answer any questions we had!
All round bad experience with service as a first time buyer, turned a happy time for us into a very stressful and upsetting one. Would avoid getting involved in purchasing a property advertised by you in the future.
Thank you for your review. Our agent recalls the negotiation regarding the property you are now purchasing through us.

I understand you're upset at putting an offer in on one of our properties and following this being accepted by the seller during the viewing, unfortunately another higher offer was also accepted by the seller during another viewing. Subsequently these buyers did not proceed and our agent came back to you to see if you still wanted to purchase it and you said yes and it is now under offer for you. You vocalised your views very clearly to our agent on the phone.

I fully understand how this can be stressful, particularly as first time buyers, but we are required to act on the instruction of the sellers.

I understand the sales process is proceeding smoothly and we wish you well in your new home.
All staff were very helpful and responded to communication quickly and worked seemlessly. I would certainly recommend using The Purple Property Shop. Many thanks.
Appalling service. These people talk vulnerable people into believing them. After my offer got accepted by the vendor they forced her to keep the property on the market and tried to maximise their own profit margin. When eventually they managed to get 20k more out of me. I had a survey done which showed flaws, Lynne asked for a copy of the report which I refused. So then Lynne called the vendor and advised her what repairs needed to be carried out and sold to someone else fraudulently as serious cracks were covered up and viewers weren’t shown the part of the property with the cracks, apparently they didn’t have a key!! That day.. no surprises why.
They just cheat people to line their own pockets. Thankfully I’m glad to see the back of them.
Purple property have just sold a third house for us, their service on all three sales was excellent from start to finish. We will definitely use them again when we sell another of our rental properties.
We were very pleased with the service from the purple property shop. They accommodated with our viewings and were attentive throughout the process of our journey to becoming first time homebuyers. Thank you to everyone at the Bolton Branch on Blackburn Road.
Fantastic service from start to finish, would recommend to anyone. Everyone was great especially Lynn
Lynne Mason,
Very professional,helpful and friendly.Lynne was particularly helpful and kept me informed throughout the process, also others in the office Holly Sheridan
Very professional, helpful and friendly. Lynn was particularly helpful and reassuring throughout the process
Lynne and Ashley star staff, a real joy doing business.

Regards, Mr Gore, Bromley Cross.
We bought our second home through purple property shop the staff where very helpful & friendly, will definitely use these guys if we decide to move again highly recommended.

Steve & Melanie
Excellent service from beginning through to end, from the moment Holly took the pictures, we knew things would go extremely smoothly.
The majority of my house sale and purchase was dealt with by Lynne Mason and she was great to deal with.

Recommended.
Easy to deal with.Efficient service.Never let us down.
The Purple Property Shop is rated 4.72 based on 238 reviews