The Private Plate Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.
Read The Private Plate Co. Reviews

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

Great service, customer care very helpful would recommend them to friends and family all complete In stated time.
Very quick and really helpful
Very quick service. I was nicely surprise how quickly the number plates arrived (only 2 days after placing the order). All the paperwork was sorted within 5 days. Very happy with the service.
Excellent Service and so helpful on phone
Everything was so quick and easy to do and I’m so proud to drive round with my own personal registration
Would highly recommend the PP.Co I bought plates in February and they made sure everything was in order for the date of my partners birthday in April, was great surprise for him, the company were very pleasant to speak too. I previously bought of the company 2 years ago for my partners other car for a Christmas present and again I had great service and everything was handle great had no complications. Would highly recommend this company 👌 👍 😀
Very good and fast 👍🏽 Would highly recommend.
The plate was a perfect present and we'll received Staff were very helpful and after explaining my surprise gift idea for my partner they completely took the stress from me and sorted everything out. I would recommend this company and I was very happy with all aspects of buying the plate.
Very easy to do and very prompt work from some very nice people highly recommended .
Extended job
Fantastic service
Excellent service glad I chose the private plate co
Excellent service EXCELLENT QUALITY EXCELLENT PEOPLE, VERY HELPFUL I AM VERY PLEASED, KEEP IT UP 👍I WILL RECOMMEND TO ANYONE, THANKS 😊
I left all the details with this compay and was not disappointed Service was outstanding from start to finish the plates went on the car one week after ordering Would 100% recommend
You guy’s were very professional and efficient if any of my family or friends want a private plate I would highly recommend you
I was buying as a present for Louise my partner for her birthday and she was over the moon with it thank you very much! Kieron
The Private Plate Co. 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Good service - quick turnaround all good.
Perfect service and very quick
Great service and super fast - really pleased with my personalised plates! Thank you
very quick and most efficient. very good indeed.
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 12,049 reviews