The Private Plate Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.
4.9
Based on 13,660 reviews
Read The Private Plate Co. Reviews

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

It was very quick and easy to do. Takes longer to find it than receive it. Thanks.
Great, friendly service. That does exactly what they advertise. Will definitely use again and recommend.
Excellent service - found my number plate, put in my bid, uploaded my documents, received all necessary documents and new plates very quickly. Thanks
Good company to work with cost very low delivery fast paperwork change fast will use this company again thank you
Quick and easy purchase. Everything explained and change over was quick and efficient. Thank you.
If there were 10 stars I would rate this company 10, From the moment I bought the numberplate until they transfer the logbook and provided me with a new personalised numberplate they were fantastic every single person I spoke to on that company they were very helpful, Amazing service I’ll definitely recommend them to anyone who is interested in buying numberplates from them, Thank you so much great service.
The Private Plate Co. 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
I was very impressed with the service I received from the Private Plate Co My numberplate was advertised for a couple of months, I received an offer which I accepted and the money was credited to my bank account the next day. The staff were very polite and helpful.
Excellent. Service will use ppc again soon
I don’t normally bother leaving reviews but I would highly recommend using this company, I wasn’t sure on a few things so rang to check before I purchased the number plate which was for my husbands 40th. The phones are always answered quickly and their so helpful and polite on the phone. I also paid extra so they did the paper work for the transfer, i sent my documents and the next day received an email to say they could now be put on the car rather than waiting weeks which was a nice surprise for my husbands birthday.
Very efficient and professional service delivery. Done timeously and all achieved on schedule.
Very quick turn around. Happy with plates. Ordered the plates private reg all together and had them less than a week and email followed allowing me to put them on.
Really fast a great service
The Private Plate Co. 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
I was given a private plate as a gift. I called them to complete documentation to enable me to use the plate. Was expecting it to take a few days and it only took an hour! Was very impressed with the helpfulness and efficiency. Would highly recommend.
Really pleased with my number plates, the service I received was really good, stress free &no hassle Thank you 😊
Very helpful and very friendly!
Fast efficient and friendly. This is the third plate I've bought from this company without a problem 10/10
Great price, easy changeover from one plate to another , great quality plates , highly recommended !!
Absolutely first class service. My private plate retention document & permission were with me within 2 days, and my plate was then on my car thereafter. Thank you very much for such a quick, faultless response. Highly recommended.
Easy and pleasant experience everything done for you all in one easy e.mail
Top guys these lot. Defo buying more
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 13,660 reviews