The Private Plate Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.
Read The Private Plate Co. Reviews

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

Great company to use!!! It was the first time me and my partner had purchased a private plate so we was a bit nervous. But this company made it all very quick and easy would definitely use again and recommend
Everything was very good.fast and friendly. Katherine was great. Thanks again..
Very efficient company and I would definitely recommend getting them to organise DVLA registration, makes the process so easy and quick. 5 stars
Excellent Service! So quick and easy.
I not giving a review i told u wot happened to my back plate and u said u should of told us straight away so very disatified at the minute
Hi. Thanks for the review. We have no idea what has happened to you back plate. We haven't had any emails from you regarding a problem. If there is a manufacturing fault, we always, without exception, replace any faulty plates on a 24 hour basis. If you would like to email us a picture of the plate in question we will look into it immediately.
Ordered Tuesday on the car Monday fantastic service took care of everything for a small fee . Definitely use them again. Thanks a lot 👍
Good service
Excellent customer service,completed in 4days,welldone
Excellent service and really pleased with my plate
Easy to order, easy to get advice on phone, all round excellent service.
The Private Plate Co. 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Excellent service and speed getting the private plate on my new car as soon as DVLA sent me my new V5 document.
I ordered my new private plate with ease online, the website is so easy to work, I then recieved my new number plates in the post the next day and within the matter of a couple of day since ordering online my new plates were on my car! FANTASTIC SERVICE
The Private Plate Co. 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Fast easy friendly service First class
Very quick reliable service by the pp company less than 4 days to completion of process
Easy and straightforward and a super quick transaction, I had my new plates on my car in less than a week, highly recommended!
Excellent service, plates arrived and on car within a week.
I was impressed by the prompt and professional service given to me by The Private Plate Company and will certainly recommend to any potential future buyers.
Easy transaction well handled by this business.
" sorted " with minimum fuss , taking into account DVLA on strike at time of order .
Really pleased with the hassle free service. Very quick and everything done for you, all I had to do was notify the insurance company. Would highly recommend.
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 12,049 reviews