The Priory Reviews

The Priory have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

96% of reviewers recommend The Priory

How would you rate The Priory ?

Dale Goonan

Manuel De La Riva

Elliot O'Leary

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

"They ignore your emails, never respond, very poor customer service, won’t buy off them. Avoid."
"Avoid this company. Terrible customer service.They sent me the wrong item and I contacted them to arrange an exchange for the item I had actually ordered. I asked them to reserve the item I had ordered while the return was in the post to them so that it didn't go out of stock. They refused, and it did in fact go out of stock while the return was in the post. Had to send multiple emails to sort this out and deal with very unhelpful customer service. I buy a lot of clothes online. Never had an experience as bad as this before."
"the andersons belt is good to wear thank you for the patience that you have when something wrong with my order"
"I ordered a shirt on the 31st March. The order went through fine. Its now 12th April and I haven't had a confirmation of shipping email. I've sent 6 separate emails to customer services and every single one was ignored. To get a response I had to open a PayPal claim, now The Priory are refusing to even offer me a refund or resend the goods that 'they claim' have been sent. I've ordered frequently from The Priory but haven't since the Internet Fusion takeover. Same to say I will never order from them again and I suggest you avoid them if you want a good service or your product."
"Emailed multiple times with no response. Needed help figuring out where my package was and getting details on method of shipping. It has been >3 days and their website claims to provide a response within "24 working hours". I live in the US and it looks like other are encountering the same issue with "The Priory". Item was an ArcTeryx jacket that I looked forward to wearing. Oh well."
"I ordered a pair of trainers from your site, they were due to arrive last friday 2/2/18 but they have yet to be delivered. I rang up and got a response straight away which was good but the individual said it should arrive in the next few days and that call was made on monday I believe. when should I expect them to come?"
"Order never arrived. Tried contacting them via twitter, email and telephone...ZERO RESPONSE. AVOID!!!!"
"I’ve never had any a priblem with this website, actually great stock with good prices and extra codes often, also do nice packaging"
"I sent them a message a couple of times regarding an item I was interested in and never received a reply. After doing research elsewhere I decided to go ahead and purchase the item even though they had never responded (it was a sizing question). The item was indicated as being despatched immediately, which in reality meant two days after the order was placed. It took several days for their website to reflect any update on the shipment tracking #, again with no replies to email. I finally was able to contact them via Facebook where I was told someone would get back to me, which of course they never did. Once the tracking information was available it shows the carrier "processed" the package 6 days after it was indicated as shipped. For an international (to the US) package that had an estimated delivery date of December 20th, it has still not arrived (as of December 23rd) and without a status update for a while now looks like it will most certainly be delivered post Christmas. The price on the item was great, there were no shipping choices available (only one option) and the shipping service is poor at best with sadly terrible communication from the folks at the Priory."
"Best shop in Bridlington!"
"Fantastic customer service!!! ... The payment method on the website was down due to stock take and I was needing to order for my partners birthday present as he loves this shop. I phoned the shop to see if there was a way I could put an order in over the phone as I live a long way from the shop. I rang and spoke to Vince who was brilliant. He explained how due to stock take stock was in various places and wasn’t sure if they would be able too. He rang me back explaining he located my stock and could do a manual payment due to payment method being down. It arrived the next day!! ... can’t thank Vince enough!!"
"The clothes were described accurately and delivery was prompt. The choice of brands and styles are good for me."
"Great bunch of lads, brands and products!"
"The customer service with The Priory is always very 'polite',and replicates a face to face scenario and experience. Always very satisfied with my orders and quality of clothes that they stock."
"Excellent service and products as always."
"Good products and quick service."
"Really well packed item. Great price"
"please contact me on mail filip@remunda.com, i need to check status of my parcel. if tracked - system said incorrect address what is not true. Your Tracking Number : RO642577847GB Shipping Address Filip Remunda Spalena 85/7, 11000 Praha 1, 11000 Czech Republic thank you very much! filip"
"I got the best price and the best shipping option (releative to price) with you guys. I looked at a lot of places for this bag and you guys were the cheapest."
"Cheap trousers, delivery was on time, no problems"
The Priory is rated 4.80 based on 789 reviews