The Priory Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend The Priory

About The Priory: We have two stores based out of Bridlington, East Yorkshire. One is a contemporary menswear store based out of Victoria Mill. The second is a lifestyle skate and streetwear store.

info@thepriorymenswear.co.uk

How would you rate The Priory?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Alex Moulton
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a pair of trainers from your site, they were due to arrive last friday 2/2/18 but they have yet to be delivered. I rang up and got a response straight away which was good but the individual said it should arrive in the next few days and that call was made on monday I believe. when should I expect them to come?"
"Order never arrived. Tried contacting them via twitter, email and telephone...ZERO RESPONSE. AVOID!!!!"
Charlie’s Oi.goff
Unverified Reviewer
"I’ve never had any a priblem with this website, actually great stock with good prices and extra codes often, also do nice packaging"
"I sent them a message a couple of times regarding an item I was interested in and never received a reply. After doing research elsewhere I decided to go ahead and purchase the item even though they had never responded (it was a sizing question). The item was indicated as being despatched immediately, which in reality meant two days after the order was placed. It took several days for their website to reflect any update on the shipment tracking #, again with no replies to email. I finally was able to contact them via Facebook where I was told someone would get back to me, which of course they never did. Once the tracking information was available it shows the carrier "processed" the package 6 days after it was indicated as shipped. For an international (to the US) package that had an estimated delivery date of December 20th, it has still not arrived (as of December 23rd) and without a status update for a while now looks like it will most certainly be delivered post Christmas. The price on the item was great, there were no shipping choices available (only one option) and the shipping service is poor at best with sadly terrible communication from the folks at the Priory."
Filip Remunda
Verified Buyer
"please contact me on mail filip@remunda.com, i need to check status of my parcel. if tracked - system said incorrect address what is not true. Your Tracking Number : RO642577847GB Shipping Address Filip Remunda Spalena 85/7, 11000 Praha 1, 11000 Czech Republic thank you very much! filip"
Alex Burnett
Verified Buyer
"Delivery speed excellent but the hat i ordered was different to the one i had ordered from the pucture. The hat i ordered was grey with a blue bobble. The hat that had arrived was grey with a grey bobble also. I had searched for a great desl of time to find somewhere which had abailability of the grey hst with navy bobble so was very disappointed to open parcel and see colour of bobble."
Hi Alex,

Really sorry about this, it looks like with our latest delivery we have received the grey bobble not our old stock of the navy bobble so do apologise. Would you like to return the one you have received for a full refund, we do offer free returns?

Do let us know how we can help. Very sorry again for the inconvenience.

Lauren
"Very good website, too bad returns aren't free"
Hi,

Thanks for your review, we do offer free returns for the UK. Would you like to return your item?

Lauren
"Shoes came dirty, had to clean them myself."
Hi,

Thanks for the review and we are extremely sorry about this.

Is it possible, have you a photo of the footwear? All our products do come straight from each brand so should certainly not be in a dirty state.

If you could let us know, so sorry for the inconvenience. We would like to assist you with this or see if we can replace them for you.

Lauren
"Haven't received my parcel and I haven't been given a delivery number so I can't check on my order"
Hi,

Very sorry about this. The delivery method selected is the free 48 standard which isn't a tracked service.

Have you received your item now? If not do let us know so we can assist you further.

David Bobby Hawes
Verified Buyer
"I didn't get the shoes I ordered and I still haven't haven't received the shoes I ordered instead I've got random shoes I don't like."
Hi,

Very sorry again you received the wrong style.

I am hoping to get the correct shoes sent to you, as per our email conversation.

So sorry again for the inconvenience, thanks for your patience.

Lauren
"I placed my order two weeks ago & I have not yet received it, your web page stated postage in 2-3 days, very disappointed"
Hi,

Very sorry you are yet to receive your item, it should of been with you by now.

We can certainly look into this and assist you further with a replacement or refund.

Kind regards,
Lauren
"Dear Sir/madam, Hi! I would like to tell you that the backpack I ordered is 'Eastpak Hutson - Corlange Denim', but what I got is 'Eastpak Floid - Corlange Denim'. May I know how can I got back the real stuff that I want? Best, Ray"
Tyler Cameron
Verified Buyer
"I have used your services before without any problems, however on this occasion I have returned the item I purchased over just shy of two weeks ago and have had neither a refund or a response to the two emails I have sent regarding the matter. I hope to hear a prompt response to this review before I have to escalate the situation. Regards."
Hi Tyler,

Thanks for your feedback.

We aim to process your refund within 5 working days from the item being received in our store but please note that during peak periods the processing of returns may take up to a maximum of 14 working days. Especially during sale periods.

I can see your refund was processed on the 12th of April, after your purchase on the 29th of March. Thanks for your custom and if you need any further help do let us know.

Kind Regards
Collette Burns
Verified Buyer
"Asking to review a pair of trainers in the manner of someone being asked to review Mental Health treatment is in poor taste. Perhaps there has been a misunderstanding on your part."
James Heaney
Verified Buyer
"What medication??? I've not ordered any. No idea what you are talking about!"
"Great most of the time, but twice I've had items from my order not arrive as it was either forgotten or sent to the wrong person."
Hi,

Very sorry you have had a problem with your orders twice. If you could let us know and we can check what details we have on the system for your address?

Peter Troth
Verified Buyer
"Good website and service. But... and this is a big but.... the branding is absolutely terrible, why oh why would you want to push the angle of being linked to a drug rehab clinic that had some tedious celbrity qudos well over a decade ago? Seriously puts me off receiving emails talking about receiving Meds and treatments that are actually just a reciept for the items ordered."
Hey Peter, Thanks for the feedback. It's the first time we've had it though and it's only ever a tongue in cheek reference and meant in a playful way as we're all slightly addicted to mass consumerism aren't we? Glad the actual service you got was fine though.

Cheers!
Sam Walker
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery but still waiting on a reply regarding returning the item I purchased!!! The item has shrunk after being washed correctly."
Hi Sam,
Thanks for your review.
We have had the size large reserved for you after receiving your first message.
We have sent you another email Hopefully you will have received this one.
If you haven't do let us know. But do not worry we have the size large put aside for you.
Very sorry for any inconvenience.

Jeth Montoya
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a some items from you guys but I not happy on shipping service. When the package landed in Canada I can't track my package anymore and it's Been 3 working days now I haven't get any updated on my package"
Hello,

Thank you for your review, we do have to allow 25 working days for international orders to be delivered. Normally they do take 7-10 working days.

The tracking does states delivered. I hope you received all your items and everything was ok.

Latest update: Delivered
Your item, posted on 21/12/16 with reference LA086491508GB was delivered in CANADA on 29/12/16.

Jane Rubidge
Verified Buyer
"Didn't receive item and no response"
Hi Jane,

Thank you for your review.

I am just checking to see if you have received your item. If you haven't do let us know so we can assist further.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

The Priory is rated 1.94 based on 31 reviews