The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
Lovely cards and quick delivery
Glad you got them quickly Moyra and that you liked them. Thanks for letting us know.
Lovely .... old fashioned way of touching base!
Thank you Ann for taking the time to review us. Much appreciated!
Excellent service, lovely products. I especially like the "Pick your own" option. I received my postcards very quickly. Would definitely recommend.
We're so happy our customers like this idea!
Lovely selection of postcards. Prompt delivery.
Thank you so much Angela for taking the trouble to review us.
What a treasure trove. An array of beautiful
Postcards for all tastes and all occasions and the super gorgeous bright coloured envelopes a joy for anyone to find in their post. They put a smile in face even to write them. 😊
That's lovely to hear Sue, many thanks!
Delighted with the postcards. My husband has dementia and is in a residential home. Can’t visit but write each week. These are lovely he likes music and singing and just the right size for a note
That's so lovely to know - we are so glad he enjoys receiving your cards.
Excellent quality and choice of postcards. Prompt delivery. Easy ordering.
That's so lovely to know. Thank you so much
Lovely quality postcards and they make great Christmas/birthday cards, no need for envelopes just send them as they are. Less waste.
Thanks Sheila
Beautiful cards. They will be added to letters for my pals. I know they will love them.
Thank you so much Mira for your lovely review
Bought lovely postcards this year - thank you x
Thank you so much!
Excellent products - tried the rest Postcard Store is best! Used to also get envelopes with pick me in blue xx
That's so nice to know Maureen - many thanks
Very pleased with speed of delivery, packing, and quality of the cards themselves. I will be using them to write to residents in local care home.
Hope they raise some smiles in the care home. Many thanks to you for your custom and your lovely review
Service and delivery both excellent.
Photos on card attractive and various.
Ideal cards for comping.
Hope they bring you lots of luck in your comping Marian
Always buy our coloured envelopes from you. A pity there wasn't even more of a selection i.e. animal prints, floral, pearl etc as I would certainly buy more!

Good value.
We will definitely be looking into different envelopes this year Sue - thanks for the suggestion.
The quality of the product and the contact with the company were excellent.
Thank you so much Sarah!
Beautiful cards, great quality. Delivered promptly.
Will use again!
Look forward to seeing you again Philippa! Many thanks
I am one of nature’s letter writers, and I love the quality and originality of the cards.
I use them all the time, and have had comments on how wonderful the wildlife ones are.
I like the opportunity to buy my particular favourites in batches of 10.
I have also purchased a few 20 packs, as stocking fillers and for sending to friends for Christmas.
I will continue to buy these cards and look forward to new designs.
We have lots of new designs in the pipeline Beverly. Thanks so much for your reviews
The postcards are well chosen and of good quality. My grandchildren love the cute animals
Thank you Linnet for your lovely review.
Quick, friendly service. Good quality cards and a decent variety to choose from.
Thank you so much William for your five-star review
I have used this company before and once again they provided good service and excellent products.
Thank you so much for your kind review Elaine
The Postcard Store is rated 4.75 based on 460 reviews