The Postcard Store Reviews

4.7
Based on 609 reviews
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
The postcards arrived quickly and when they arrived I was more in love with them than when I ordered them online. Thank you!
The Postcard Store 5 star review on 8th May 2022
Fabulous find ! Exactly what I needed. Thank you !
The postcards I received are of exceptional quality with some very appealing designs. I use these postcards for competitions in the hope that they will attract and bring me a good win. I would recommend the Postcard store to anyone - excellent choice.
Thank you for your kind review Marian, we wish you the best of luck in your competitions!
Excellent quality
Thank you for reviewing Luis, we really appreciate it.
Pretty envelopes !
Thank you for your lovely review Lindsey!
Straight forward. A fair deal.
Every time I have ordered the service and merchandise is superb thank you
Thank you for such a lovely review, we are so glad!
I can not find fault, the cards are of top quality and in beautiful detail, I have not yet had one card that disappoints, always sent out well packaged and in a timely matter and now they have what collection they are from means I know exactly what to order next time for a specific one
Thank you so much Michele, we really appreciate your review.
Lovely servis
Thank you for your kind review, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed!
Mostly I have not problems with these. One time one card had a bit of white on it where there’s ment to be colour but I probably didn’t notice it until after the time you can say about it. Yesterday I got my parcel and two cards were missing from the new Liberty pack. No response yet so I am waiting for a reply as I only got it yesterday.
More great service, many thanks! What has happened to the '50' packs of postcards? 🤔 Anyway...keep up the good work and keep bringing out new picture sets!
Postcards great as usual
Thank you Hilary, we really appreciate your review!
These postcards are great quality, and the photos are as good as you see on the website. I use them for entering competitions. Have won one or two! Always go back to The Postcard Store when I need replenishment - and especially the "english" postcards.
Thank you so much Jo, congratulations on your winnings!
Good quality images with speedy delivery
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your postcards, thank you!
I enjoy the coloured envelopes that only the Postcard Store seem to sell.
Thank you for your kind review Mary, we're glad that you enjoyed!
good quality postcards - perfect in picture frames!
Thank you for reviewing, we are pleased that you enjoyed.
The Postcard Store has a lovely selection of cards which are a joy to send and receive.
Thank you so much Elizabeth, we're glad to hear that you enjoyed.
Always get good quality postcards/envelopes from this online store. Prompt delivery.
Thank you for reviewing!
Great product, just what I needed for inspirational cards for team and thank you's for customers. Great delivery too. Had a problem with a delivery/payment once and customer services sorted really quickly, highly recommend
Thank you so much Julie, we're glad that you enjoyed your cards!
Really pleased with the quality of my postcards.
We are so glad Joan, thank yiu.
The Postcard Store is rated 4.74 based on 609 reviews