The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
Didn't realise I was buying 10 of each cards! most likely my fault. Note to self read small print!
I bought the songs of hope collection and coloured envelopes. Came quickly so very happy
Thank you so much for this review Mary it means a lot to us
Easy site to navigate and make purchases. Quality of postcards reflective of competitive prices. These are good everyday postcards. Efficient delivery. Thank you.
Thank you so much Sharon we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed!
lovely postcards a pleasure to order them and receive them in the post.Very good service
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the postcards Margaret!
Lovely selection of cards, price competative. With no address lines on the back there is plenty of room for message. When I emailed with a query last year I got a reply within a hour, well impressed.
Thank you so much Susan we are thrilled that you enjoyed! Thank you for such a nice review!
Love the afternoon tea cards and the flower ones. Site easy to use and order filled and delivered very quickly. GREAT!
Thank you so much Irene, your review means so much to us. We are thrilled that you liked your postcards!
Well pleased with my postcards excellent quality of card used thankyou
Thank you Carole we are thrilled that you enjoyed, thank you for this kind review.
Superb picture
Thanks John - we appreciate your feedback
Beautiful cards, colourful envelopes, good quality. Like the offer to select individual cards. Well packaged. Will use your shop again.
Thank you so much. Hope to see you again soon!
Ordered on the Friday, acknowledged and actioned on Monday . Cards in use on Wednesday. that is service
Yay! No messing about! Glad they got to you safely.
Love to shop here
Thank you Marjorie!
The postcards are excellent, easy to order, arrived within a couple of days and charged a fair price. We will use them again.
That's great to know, Gordon, many thanks
Always a pleasure to receive your colourful and varied postcards. more with envelopes please
Will do! And thanks for your feedback Margaret
I love the cards I purchased and the quality of the printing!
Hope to see you again soon - especially when our new ranges are out
No.1 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Fast & Free delivery! Thank you!
Yay! Thank you so much
It has a lovely selection of postcards.
Thanks again Marlene
What is there to write? The Postcard store has a marvellous selection of high quality and interesting cards - something, indeed, to suit everyone's taste. In my case: I viewed and made a selection, paid and sat back. The order was delivered, undamaged, without delay. Easy, straightforward and hassle-free. It's win-win-win all round. Thank you
What a lovely review - we so appreciate this John - many thanks
The postcards are excellent quality, lovely pictures and the colours are really vibrant ( beach huts and deck chairs). Quick delivery. Highly recommend The Postcard Store as a company.
Thank you so much Sheila - we are delighted that you were pleased with everything
Would like to see more cards suitable to send to young children
We're working on it Terry - it's a good idea
Just discovered The Postcad Store and oh boy - I LOVE it - super colourful, super cheerful, super variety of lovely cards and I just LOVE the brightly coloured envelopes too - can't get enough of these and the packs make lovely gifts for people - but have been a great means of cheering people during lockdown and challenging times - can't speak highly enough of the products and the service is pretty darn good too - wont be long until I'm back :-)
Thank you so much for your kind review Moira we are so glad you enjoy!
The Postcard Store is rated 4.76 based on 495 reviews