The Postcard Store Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store

About The Postcard Store: Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy

"Great quality and value and postcards arrived quickly."
Hi Debbie

Thanks for this and the product review, we are really pleased that you like the cards so much and appreciate the speed of service. We are going to add a new range very soon and wildlife is one of the options under consideration.
"Sorry I left a review before but mixed your business with another. Very pleased with my postcards thank you."
Hi Helen

No problem, thank you for taking the time to come back and leave another review. Good to know you like the postcards.
"Postcards are good quality, quick delivery ."
Hi Jane

Thanks for the great feedback, glad you liked the postcards and speed of service.
"A lovely range of different pictures!"
Hi Emma

Thanks for the lovely review as well. Glad you like the pictures
"Quick delivery, got what I wanted. Bought it for the #PostcardsOfKindness campaign"
Hi Diana

Good to hear you found what you need for the campaign and many thanks for the great review.
"Lovely cards and excellent service"
Thank you for this and the review of the Afternoon Tea range.
"Good quality postcards, quick delivery"
Hi Jane

Thanks for this and the two product reviews. To keep the number of e-mails you get down I won't send the thank you for those two reviews to you.
"Great fast service lovely cards and beautifully packaged x"
Hi Debbie

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review, enjoy the cards.
"there is a lot to pick from and they are some nice photos to pick from"
Hi Susan

Thanks for the review, glad you like the range of images we use on the postcards. If you like a lot of different images the mixed packs 1 and 2 have 50 individual cards in each pack.
"The website is clear and easy to follow through. I cards I ordered took only a couple of days to be delivered, and they are good quality, well printed images. I will use this company again."
Hi Stella

Thank you for the great feedback on the website and service, also for your review of the Wild Woodland postcards.
Thanks for great review Stella
"Winning combination of excellent products and first class service."
Hi Jeremy

Four 5-start reviews, including for our service. I'm glad you like our postcards and that our service was good enough for a review as well. We try hard to provide good service and quality product so it's good to hear our effort is appreciated.
"Quick delivery, cards as advertised."
Hi Lesley

Many thanks for all three of your reviews, all 5* so I'm happy that we have met your expectations with both the quality of the postcards and our service. We look forward to serving you again soon.
"Beautiful postcard, good service I really appreciate. Thank you"
Hi Reine-Louise

Thanks for all the great feedback, across both company and product reviews. Good to know you appreciate the service and postcards.
"Very nice quality postcards, quickly received and good website. I shall come back for more...."
Hi Jo

Thanks for the great review, glad you like the postcards and service, look forward to serving you again. Thanks for the product review as well.
Hi Jo

Thanks for the great response, good to know you like the postcards and service.
"plenty of choice, good quality,"
Hi Linda

Thanks for this and the product review, Cuddly Creature have long been one of our favourite ranges.
"Excellent quality postcards and speedy service"
Hi Jo

Thanks for your great review, good to know we met your expectations with the postcards and service.
"User friendly with lots of choice."
Hi Kay

Thanks for the great feedback, we do try and make ordering as easy as possible. And if you every have a query you can call or e-mail us.
"Excellent service..quick delivery and great selection of postcards."
Hi Jan

Thanks for the 5* review, good to hear that you like the postcards and service. We aim to dispatch all order within 24 hours of receiving them.
"I use the Postcard Store every time I need my coloured envelopes. I am very happy that several different lovely vibrant colours come in each pack and usually order 2 packs at a time. I like the fact that they are self seal too. Once I order them they arrive very quickly and securely packaged. They are also very fairly priced. I did have an issue a couple of years back when on ordering on line, I inadvertently placed 2 orders for the identical items. I phoned the company, who were very kind, friendly and pleased and immediately resolved my issue for me. Since then I have been careful to order the right amount I need and as I say, I really do give top marks to this company."
Hi Margaret

Thanks for the very thorough review, I happy that you like our coloured envelopes and also happy that when you had a problem we were able to deal with it satisfactorily.
"The Envelopes I order were top quality, ideal for entering competitions."
Hi Fred

Thanks for the review, I hope the coloured envelopes bring you a bit of luck with the comping.
The Postcard Store is rated 4.75 based on 101 reviews