The Pipercross Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pipercross Shop
Read The Pipercross Shop Reviews
Ordered item said it was in stock phoned to see what was going on 5 week wait this is pathetic
Easy to use website and quick delivery. All round great service.
Good service all round
Ordered a filter that appeared to be out of stock. They have contacted me after ordering. Would be an improvement to display the actual stock of the products. Now i have to wait for 7 weeks.
Nice outward and feels smooth with driving.
The Pipercross Shop 5 star review on 28th September 2021
The service here cannot be faulted - very slick and efficient with a very concise website. The only minor niggle, and it is minor is that the product I purchased is slightly too small for the application, it's only a few millimetres but it's just enough to prevent it seating properly in the air box. That said it appears to be an excellent product which has enhanced the performance of my vehicle, improving throttle response, too early to tell what effect it's had on mpg, we'll see!!
Good to receive the cleaning kit quickly
First time i have used the Pipercross shop, well impressed as I ordered two items which were delivered early the next day. Excellent service which I would highly recommend.
Great filter, great price, can’t fault customer services either, would buy again
Excellent service excellent product, very happy ordered one day delivered next day doesn't get any better than that,
easy site to navigate, prompt dispatch and delivery, I'll use these again and recommend to others 👍
Easy transition and delivery was very good Item is great and fits perfectly
Great service
Quality filter
Really impressed with the service received. Easy to use website giving clear indications of what filter was available for my vehicle.
Excellent service, great communication, excellent product sounds great in my ibiza and has helped the performance too :)
I'm waiting on my filter to be delivered as it's a far trip from UK to Botswana. I can say that the service I received was straight to the point and fast response. Thank you for the professional advice and service all the way from Botswana. Regards R van Tonder
Web shop is easy to navigate and find products specific for your vehicle at reasonable prices.
Very helpful in answering questions along with prompt email returns.
Absolutely superb service , next day delivery great product highly recommend
The Pipercross Shop is rated 4.62 based on 270 reviews