The Pip Stop Reviews

ben@thepipstop.co.uk

The Pip Stop58 Lanchester Road, Maiden Law

Tell us how The Pip Stop made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"very good service. As ordered. Delivered on time"
"Excellent service. Quick delivery."
"Fast delivery & £20 cheaper then advertised elsewhere"
"Easy to order, quick delivery"
"Excellent service, I got my gin cheaper & faster than I could direct from the supplier"
"Excellent service, very fast delivery - arrived 2 days earlier than expected. Haven't yet tried the wine (McGuigan Black label Sparkling Shiraz) however, we very much like McGuigan Black Label Shiraz and also very much like other sparkling versions, so fingers crossed it will be excellent."
"It's refreshing to find a company that offers a service and actually delivers on it, I will certainly be ordering again."
"The wine “Don’t tell Gary” is fabulous and was a birthday present for my husband. Unfortunately, the courier used is not one I am familiar with and I had to drive seven miles to collect it due to not being home for delivery. I’ll definitely use The Pig Stop again but will choose a Saturday delivery as it wasn’t very convenient. Wine was delicious. Thank you."
"I was looking for some Sam Smith's beer for my husband's birthday and came across The Pip Stop. They had a great selection of beers at reasonable prices. The website was easy to use and the beer arrived exactly when promised. Overall I was very impressed and would have no hesitation in recommending The Pip Stop to anyone in search of a great selection of beers (and other drinks!)."
"Easy to order, item was £5 cheaper than Moonpig. Delivered on time, description accurate, recipient delighted! Would definitely recommend and use again"
"Very quick and efficient service."
"Excellent service all round"
"I have only shopped with you the once, but you had what I wanted at a reasonable price I will happily shop with you again. Andy Sinclair"
"Fast, efficient service. Receiving a timed delivery slot on the day was very helpful."
"my dealings with THE PIP STOP very good . My lovely chocolate wine arrived with no problem at the time stated. Nice to be able to track order. No comlplaints."
"Had two very enjoyable visits to the lip stop. So much so that I've booked tickets for the bin tasting at the end of February. I still haven't received them yet though."
"Good prompt service"
"Reserve ruby port decanter. This portis presented in such a way in the decanter that it makes it that little bit extra special. Couldn't find anything like this in shops. Price was reasonable and delivery was very quick. Would highly recommend."
"Great service, I received the order really quickly and the chocolate shop wine tasted amazing."
"I order 2 bottles of chocolate red wine .. it arrived within the time limit and its very lovely wine .. will order more , just a shame not sold in any shop for convenience .."
The Pip Stop is rated 4.87 based on 671 reviews