The Pip Stop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Pip Stop

01207523555

ben@thepipstop.co.uk

The Pip Stop58 Lanchester Road, Maiden Law

How would you rate The Pip Stop?

Verified Buyer

Pip stop staff are polite and considerate, clearly wanting customers to be happy. They are a credit to the business.
Steven Rowntree
Verified Buyer

Happy advent filled with little bottles of sparkling wine. Good mix of drinks cheered up the winter evenings.
Mr Roger L Havell
Verified Buyer

Great service, good discount for me be big new customer and all in the best I have found compared to the rest for my German beer !!
MARYANN HEADS

Fab fast delivery service
Verified Reviewer

When my usual wine supplier stopped selling Anselmann wines from Germany I resorted to the internet to find an alternative source. Pip Stop was top of the list and stocked the full range of wines from this producer, also offering a delivery service throughout the UK. My order of Anselmann Dornfelder was delivered by courier within 24 hours of the order being placed and the whole transaction was completed in a very professional manner. Although Pip Stop is relatively new on the scene, it is worth giving it a try especially if you live in the Durham area where their rather novel retail outlet is located.
Peter Gillespie

Efficient service on phone
Verified Buyer

They have a friendly service and have always deliver a quality product at one of the best prices. In our case, it was the Bats Blood Merlot - which goes down great!
Verified Buyer

Purchased the prosecco advent calendar, wife really happy with it. Delivery stated Tuesday when purchasing but arrived on Wednesday, so if on a specific timeline allow an extra day, still tastes good though.
Michael Davies
Verified Buyer

My wife loved the sparkling wine advent calendar. Plenty of brownie points for me!
Excellent service, fast delivery, and excellent presentation
Verified Buyer

I received the order very Very quickly and for free.
I had done some research on sparkling Malbec, after going to a wine tasting, and the pip stop was the cheapest I found
Verified Buyer

Went to the wine tasting event, good atmosphere, nice wines although very small measures.
The event was advertised where we would get 10% off any purchases that night - this did not happen and only realised after the event!
Verified Buyer

Purchased the sparkle advent calendar for my wife. Arrived on the day stated and kept informed of delivery on the day. Very happy with the delivery, communications and my wife loves the advent calendar. Which makes me happy and everything was very easy. The Pip Stop web site was easy to navigate. All-in-all a pleasurable experience and will use Pip Stop again. Highly recommend.
Margeaux Chase
Verified Buyer

The Pip Stop has excellent customer service! I was trying to buy a gift for my friends in the UK but there wasn't a way to use my American credit card so I emailed to see how to resolve the issue. They quickly helped me and I was able to order the gift for my friends with ease. Thanks Pip Stop for your help!
Joseph McLellan
Verified Buyer

Brian was extremely helpful, the gifts I ordered arrived in excellent condition, and the overall experience was superb. Thanks again!
Amanda Lawler
Verified Buyer

You had exactly the product I was looking for at a very good price. Delivery was quick...what more can I ask! Brilliant!
Verified Buyer

Really good selection and very fast delivery. Brilliant, definitely use again.
Thalia D Hughes
Verified Buyer

Delivery was true to their promise and package was packed well without giving away its contents
Verified Buyer

Recently had my first order from pit stop
Very efficient
Kept informed all the way
Delivered when they said
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, excellent prompt delivery, highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service. Items ordered were delivered within 2 days. Great prices too. Would highly recommend.
The Pip Stop is rated 4.86 based on 407 reviews