The Pip Stop Reviews

01207523555

ben@thepipstop.co.uk

The Pip Stop58 Lanchester Road, Maiden Law

Tell us how The Pip Stop made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Yet another order from The Pip Stop delivered promptly. Great prices and good people to deal with. Lanchester is the best ginger wine you will ever taste.
Easy to order
Good choice
Prompt delivery
Easy to order, free delivery, arrived on time.Excellent service and value for money
Communication was great throughout the whole process and the product was amazing. Would highly recommend The Pip Stop.
Love the Waverider Sauvingnon Blanc, and cannot find it anywhere else. Service is efficient & speedy. Would recommend.
I have always had a good service from pipstop, during covid19 however I have had an issue (failure of the courier not pip stop) whereby one of the parcels for my order was not delivered, I am still waiting currently for this to be despatched...... I’m sure it will in due course and understand how busy it must b with online orders at the moment.....
Really good service and great quality wine at great prices .... good to support a Lancashire business.

Wine arrive exactly o the day advised ... no hassle ... will certainly buy again
Ordered before .. love the wine arrived in plenty of time ...
Great service
Excellent quick service. Will use again
Very pleased with product and service.

Well done and thank you
Easy easy easy - and very nice produce!!
Great little find on interweb!
Ordered what I wanted after searching for best prices this came up tops and saw some nice things I’d not tried before too. Quick easy delivery no problems.
Excellent range of beers and a prompt service (even during COVID). I'm impressed and will definitely use The Pip Stop again.
Ordered late one night, arrived early next day- that's good by me
Really great offers and lots of choice. Very quick and friendly delivery. Will be buying all my wine from here now!
Great local business which deliver quickly (next day for local orders). This is my second delivery and yet again I have been impressed with the choice, and the very reasonable pricing. As someone who is staying in doors due to an underlying health condition I would also note how the delivery drivers are extremely good at social distancing while still managing a cheery hello from the pavement. I will definitely continue to use the Pip Stop
Great service came when it said it would delivery fantastic will be ordering again
Great beer choice at competitive prices. Great service.

Was not happy with courier as the 2 boxes with 24 bottles of lovely Samuel Smiths ale was left on our doorstep in open view of any passing public whilst there was nobody home (must have been there several hours) So lucky to find them still in position when we got home.
Excellent choice of wine at reasonable prices. Very quick delivery.
The Pip Stop is rated 4.87 based on 1,268 reviews