The Pip Stop Reviews

01207523555

ben@thepipstop.co.uk

The Pip Stop58 Lanchester Road, Maiden Law

Tell us how The Pip Stop made you happy
Happy to give 5 stars. The Pip Stop had the best price around for what I wanted, delivery was very fast and I received my package in good condition. Would definitely use them again.
Great service and great beer - thank you :-) Particularly like that they keep a good selection of vegan beers.
Excellent customer service and follow up.
The beers delivered to me had suffered during the delivery journey. I let Pip Stop know and they sent a replacement consignment immediately without question. Very impressed.
Prompt delivery & excellent prices. Very impressed with the service! Thanks.
Really friendly, fantastic knowledge, this is the place to go for wine and beer!
Great choice at reasonable prices
We had a very large last minute order which needed delivering before Christmas. The Pip Stop helped us out delivering promptly and with some quality wines. Would definitely recommend.
disappointed with "packaging" - simply added an address sticker and an amazon sticker to the box. nice surprise ruined. xmas present with thought and care = priceless for ruining it there is the pit stop! or amazon!
They have a tempting range of wine. I ordered three English sparkling reds which should have been delivered on New Year's Eve but they never arrived. Pit Stop were quick to apologise and refund but next day the wine turned up. So I repaid and put them away for next December. Verdict: a good company let down by their carriers.
Excellent service..delivery was fast and on time, with great communication throughout. Highly recommended.
Excellent response time for my order. The package arrived next day, despite being between Xmas and New Year.
I bought six 'Speakeasy' reds, and six 'Speakeasy' whites for our 'Back to the Twenties' New Year's Eve party. The wine was very good indeed, and the service provided by The Pip Stop was exemplary. I might humbly suggest you use a different courier service, as APC managed to lose my wine for a day or so, and delivered a roll of fencing wire instead! Other than that, I recommend The Pip Stop very highly.
Ok but mixed the vintages 2 x 2015 and only 1 of the more expensive 2014 and were advertising 2014 Did say vintages may be substituted
Fantastic wine. Taste is wonderful and excellent value for price
On two occasions I have received prompt and friendly service Dr Nigel Speight
Bought as a Gift;so it turned up on time. Some do Some don't so very happy on this occassion
Easy to order and prompt, efficient delivery.
Everything was very slick, no problems at all, thanks.
Very efficient service, extremely helpful
The Pip Stop is rated 4.87 based on 895 reviews