The Pip Stop Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read The Pip Stop Reviews

ben@thepipstop.co.uk

The Pip Stop
Inside Full Circle Brew Co.
Hoults Yard
167 Walker Road

Tell us how The Pip Stop made you happy
I ordered Alhambra Roja. Not widely available in UK but Pip Stop usually have it in stock at a competitive price. Delivery was super efficient. Altogether a big thumbs-up from me.
Excellent North East company providing first class customer service
First time ordering from The Pop store. They have a range of craft beers we hadn't tried so sample 8. They were delicious, will order again. Customer Service was first class and delivery spot in. I would definitely recommend them.
The Pip Stop part was fine but the courier did not give me a date/delivery time but e-mailed to tell me that the parcel had been delivered which I obviously knew....
Good value, speedy delivery.
I've used Pip Stop for a long time and have always had hassle-free ordering and, usually, next day delivery. A first class company to deal with; supplying first class stouts and porters.
Trouble- free transaction. I discovered I had made an error with my order . telephoned and it was rectified immediately. Speedy delivery. Very happy customer.
Swift delivery, great products.
Fantastic service thank you
First class delivery and customer service and will definitely be ordering again. Great offers on really good wines.
Delivered Tuesday, ordered Thursday, so not bad considering Bank holiday weekend. The wine (Angel & Four) is past it's best, in terms of fizz and vibrancy. This is a wine that's been in the bottle for too long!
Great service, the beer I chose was out if stock so they called me to see which beers I'd like in place or if I'd like a refund. Fast delivery too.
Quick delivery, great beers and wines. Get on ordering folks.
One of the few places I could source this particular wine. Competitively priced and delivered speedily and intact.
Good choice and delivery as scheduled
Great service and one of the only places you can get the amazing Chocolate Shop red wine nowadays.
Excellent service and packed with care
Excellent wines, Very good service & excellent delivery
Brilliant company! From ordering to delivery to consumption 😂 Highly recommended. Will use again.
The Pip Stop is rated 4.88 based on 1,595 reviews