The Pip Stop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Pip Stop

01207523555

ben@thepipstop.co.uk

The Pip Stop58 Lanchester Road, Maiden Law

How would you rate The Pip Stop ?

"Good value and quick delivery time. Delighted"
Prof M Escudier
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery and well packed. The wine, which I'd had in a restaurant and liked, was just what I expected at a good price. What's not to like?"
Maya Sharma
Verified Buyer
"quick and reliable delivery"
"Found a unique present at a fair price. Excellent speedy delivery too."
"Excellent service, product and price!"
Alfreda Lindley
Verified Buyer
"It was a great informal and friendly gin- tasting experience Lots of gins to try, lots of discussion amongst everyone who attended even though most of us had never met before."
"Easy to use website, good selection of wine at good prices, prompt delivery."
"Great price and great selection!"
Dennis Fink
Verified Buyer
"We were looking to try a new sparkling shiraz since we can no longer find our beloved Banrock Station in the UK. Saw the McGuigan Black Label variety on Pip Stop and bought a case. We were kept informed of the transaction and the delivery arrived as promised two days from order, bang on in the time slot. Very pleased and we will be using Pip Stop again. Have already tried a bottle and it was lovely!"
"Good value for money. Order was delivered quickly and I was given a time slot which doesn't always happen. There was a slight mistake with the order but this was immediately put right in my favour after just one quick email so their customer service is great too."
Kate Smith
Verified Buyer
"Quick, efficient: product arrived when you said! Also, you had the wine I wanted cheaper than anywhere else on line. Will order from you again. Kate"
David Parry
Verified Buyer
"Order placed without any problem. Communication good and delivery exactly when predicted. Wine is good as well."
"Great selection of wines and good prices. Took advantage of a special offer which was excellent. Fast delivery. Very happy"
"Great product delivered on time and exactly as advertised. Would definitely use again."
Albert Ball
Verified Buyer
"How fast my order was delivered"
"Tried first bottle tonight, excellent, Speakeasy Cabernet Sauvignon, very good value for money, and with free delivery, however one small issue was with the courier, APC, who said that they tried to deliver on Tuseday, and left a note, they did neither of these things, but delivered two days later on the Thursday, but not an issue."
Robert Patton
Verified Buyer
"Clear and easy to use website. Order was delivered promptly with no problems. Good service."
"Great staff informed me when the product I was asfter was back in stock and kept be a bottle aside . Was paid for and sent out very quickly. Great service"
Colin Mcbride
Verified Buyer
"Excellent delivery time, wine that I anted was in stock at a good price. First class service"
"My son wanted a specific beer (neck oil) for his birthday. After a bit of internet searching found The Pip Stop. They had the beer in stock and it was delivered (for a fee of course) within two days. No problems. The correct beer delivered promptly."
The Pip Stop is rated 4.85 based on 493 reviews