The Pip Stop Reviews

ben@thepipstop.co.uk

The Pip Stop58 Lanchester Road, Maiden Law

Tell us how The Pip Stop made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"A very positive 1st experience with pip stop, easy to navigate website. Ruby Port bought as a present for family and delivered early, will definitely be ordering more products in the future!"
"Quick delivery. My son who’s a vegan was very happy with the birthday present of 12 different beers that he could drink. 👍 would like to see more! 😊 Nice website to use. Overall very happy."
"Great service"
"Easy site to navigate, excellent delivery service."
"Fast delivery , very happy with the products I purchased will defo be using u again"
"I'm really pleased with the service and the fast delivery from pip stop . They were really helpful when I called for advicered mead"
"Delivery took too long and was expensive wine good price"
"Item arrived in excellent condition and as described. Super fast delivery as stated and very pleasant staff that explained all of my queries. I would highly recommend The Pip Stop. They will definitely be my First Stop for any of my future requirements. Make sure you make The Pip Stop your First Stop. Many thanks Rob."
"Delighted with the service from Pip Stop. A query I sent by email was promptly answered and the wine and beer advent calendars were delivered promptly. I bought them last year for my daughter and son in law and they were a great success!"
"Quick prompt service. Able to track order easily. Excellent"
"Great service and excellent delivery with an earlier than expected date."
"After a few years now, the team at the pip stop still give great service and always manage to haver the stock I need!"
"I have been ordering from Pip Stop for a couple of years. Has a great selection of Beers and the fact that delivery is free for orders over 75quid is a good bonus. Service is good."
"Did not disappoint! Great online shop with a wonderful selection! Prices reflected good value and the delivery was prompt!"
"Fantastic wine at a great price. Easy to order and quick delivery, along with being informed of a very precise 2 hour delivery slot. What more could you ask for?!"
"Great speedy service and excellent products"
"Great product as always. Recommended to all my friends."
"Super quick delivery and great service - would highly recommend."
"Excellent service no complaints"
"Loved last year’s advent calendar. My wife is really looking forward to December. Looks great"
The Pip Stop is rated 4.86 based on 573 reviews