The Pip Stop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Pip Stop

01207523555

ben@thepipstop.co.uk

The Pip Stop58 Lanchester Road, Maiden Law

How would you rate The Pip Stop ?

"I wanted a nice bottle of Prosecco for a friend's birthday. Found the one I was looking for on here reasonably priced. It arrived to me next day and well packed. I would happily use The Pip Stop again."
"I love a quirky wine.The Pip Stop has great bottles you won't find in the main shops. Only bought over the internet but live quite close so deffo keen to try the store in person."
"Easy to order and prompt with delivery"
"First time purchase with The Pip Stop and they were great. Updates all the way from buying to dispatch to delivery. Very happy thank you."
"Good range of wines and excellent delivery service. Would recommend."
"Always Excellent Service, Quick and Easy to use Website and helpful on site also. Tastings are great fun and informative."
"Excellent prices and very speedy delivery. Will definitely use again. Thank you."
"ordered my Port and was here within 2 days - would use again - good prices, prompt delivery and good choices"
"Great price for Spanish beer that is a bit different from the rest Will be ordering again soon"
"Great delivery service, great wine - what more could we want?"
"This is my second order from Pip Stop, as they stock vegan white zinfandel. Great service. Quick delivery on day I had asked for. Will def be ordering again."
"All good, thank you"
"Really easy to order, kept informed of delivery details, wine arrived quickly and was well packaged."
"It was very easy to shop at the pip stop, items were in stock and delivery was quick with delivery updates. Will use again"
"Great selection, lovely staff who are extremely knowledgeable. The tasting events are a really good night out"
"Had what I wanted and delivered when I wanted. Great service"
"5/5 very swift and efficient, definitely will use them again"
"Great service, very efficient, replied instantly to queries. Ordered wylam powerbox, which they put additional packing on which was a god send, the original wylam packing was very flimsy so hats off to pip stop, saw lots of people complaining there cans were busted as no extra padding Cheers"
"Easy to order required product on line. Prompt and efficient service. I was kept informed at all times regarding delivery"
"Delivered 12 bottles of my favourite fizz very quickly which made me very happy! Great service. Great prices. Already recommended!"
The Pip Stop is rated 4.86 based on 516 reviews