The Pip Stop Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read The Pip Stop Reviews

ben@thepipstop.co.uk

The Pip Stop
Inside Full Circle Brew Co.
Hoults Yard
167 Walker Road

Tell us how The Pip Stop made you happy
These guys have never let me down. I have been ordering a particular wine for my wife for Christmas over several years now. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended !
Always efficient and friendly customer service, products and delivery excellent. I will always recommend to friends as the place to go for quality and value.
From order to delivery there were no problems. Very impressed by the speed of the delivery and the product is very impressive. What I didn't know until I'd ordered was that the company is based in the County where I was born - amazing!
5 * service,very speedy delivery i will be using again.
Always excellent service and delivery.
Fantastic quick service well packaged no issues

Got 3 fantastic beers all 3 5/5 on untapped
The Pip Stop 5 star review on 20th October 2020 The Pip Stop 5 star review on 20th October 2020 The Pip Stop 5 star review on 20th October 2020
easy ordering with a quick delivery, will use again
Very quick and efficient delivery and a very helpful, friendly service. Would reccommend
Lovely port decanter. the presentation box is really nice. Right on time. great service. thanks
Great value and big choice. Excellent communication and fast delivery. Thank you
The service was easy to use, the goods were just what we asked for and the delivery was quick. Would recommend them to our friends.
Quick deliveryfrom a lovely cheery fella Wine delish Don't think it will last until Christmas Will probably be putting another order in beforeSanta comes 😉
Great communication
Great service easy to order and speedy delivery 5*
Great selection and quick delivery. Definitely going to use again!
Amazing products and service, will definitely be buying again. 5 stars ⭐️
The choice of produce is extensive and the service is excellent.
Keep up the good work.
arrived day after i had ordered the item
Really good and prompt delivery service
I ordered some beer for a birthday present and it was delivered within a couple of days
Will definitely use again and recommend yourselves to others
Thanks
Gary Solly
I was looking for a particular wine for my sister's birthday but my previous supplier was out of stock. I happened upon the Pip Stop and was impressed with their web site. They had the wine I wanted (at an earlier vintage) at a good price for six bottles and ordering was very straight forward. The wine arrived within a couple of days and was delicious; I'm sure my sister will approve too. Thoroughly recommend this company.
The Pip Stop is rated 4.88 based on 1,487 reviews