The Pip Stop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Pip Stop

01207523555

ben@thepipstop.co.uk

The Pip Stop58 Lanchester Road, Maiden Law

How would you rate The Pip Stop ?

"Very good service, my order was here within two days of me placing the order and the delivery time was updated frequently so I knew exactly what time to expect my parcel to arrive. I would have no problem in recommending this service to anyone."
"I've ordered 5 times, first time tentively fifth time confidently. Orders arrive a few days later, never had to sent anything back."
"Excellent. A good price and free postage if you spend over £70.00. Arrived promptly. Would definitely use again."
"Excellent service the delivery was spot on will be buying again"
"good choice on website delivery very good as promised. Havent started consuming anything yet but am sure it will be gin o clock very soon! Will use pip stop again!"
"Very fast delivery and the wine was beautiful !!!"
"Excellent in every respect - product, cost and delivery. Will come again in due course."
"The website/ordering was easy to use, the delivery was on time and well packaged, and the communication was accurate and informative.... competitive prices too!"
"Great gift good service and delivery"
"Excellent service! Order delivered on time!"
"delivered quickly and well packed to prevent breakages. the only supplier of a cider I fell in love with on a recent trip to Scotland, and even with postage was cheaper than buying it in the local service station"
"Reasonable price for a fantastic cider that is impossible to find in supermarkets etc. Absolutely love the ginger cider. Arrived within 2 days. Thank you"
"Ordered one day and delivered the next. You can't get better than that. Very pleased with the item."
"Had the best selection of beers and wines and was made to feel very welcome Will definitely be shopping at the pip stop again."
"Fast delivery,Thank you"
"Extremely positive impression of your company. Service was incredibly fast, delivery was quick and I was kept informed by the courier about when he would be arriving. I haven’t had that from any other mainstream wine company I have used in the past. I will definitely come back for more."
"Very helpful service and speedy delivery."
"What a gem! Great selection, fast delivery and delicious beer! Will use over and over again!"
"Good selection of wines and prompt delivery"
"Staff were helpful over the telephone and provided all the information needed for my enquiry. Parcel arrived promptly and on time. Thank you"
The Pip Stop is rated 4.86 based on 538 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!