The Pink Gecko Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pink Gecko
Read The Pink Gecko Reviews

jo@thepinkgecko.co.uk

Tell us how The Pink Gecko made you happy
Beautiful Kikoys and towels, quickly delivered. Quality is very high and the choice of colours plentiful .
I was so happy to find a sarong with similar colours to one that I've had for 20 years. I was hoping for something I could recommend to family and friends and Pink Gecko have not let me down! Pink Gecko, I love your style.
The Pink Gecko has been supplying gorgeous kikoys to me for several years. Their kikoys always have new bright colours and patterns. Perfect for an African beach, or to make you feel like you are on one. Delivery is quick and efficient. Thank you
lovely items, and swift efficient service. Thank you
Great service at a great price. There is only one set of pj's to wear in bed which is a kikoy !!!
What a discovery! Having given my daughter a couple of sarongs a few years ago I decided to buy her more for her Birthday-she will be 25 in June. I ordered some online, obviously, but they were dreadful and I sent most of them back. I then came across The Pink Gecko and my mood was lifted. I bought several sarongs at an African market in Fuerteventura decades ago and have loved them and used them ever since. I ordered a kikoy for my daughter and I was so thrilled when it arrived that I went straight back on the website and ordered one for me too in a different colour. It is gorgeous. I have told other people about you and can’t wait to discover more of what you sell. Thank you for being so cool and so vibrant, especially in these difficult times. Stay safe.
The Kikoy I ordered arrived very promptly and well packaged. Great service. I hope to get many years of joy from my new swimming towel/shawl/scarf. Keep up the good work The Pink Gecko!
Just received. The colors gorgeous. No time to try them out yet. In the middle of a move and as I have used the light Turkish towels for years, I love the generous size for multi use. Thank you.
Friendly and prompt with good quality products.
Absolutely lovely item, superb quality, lovely colours Sincerest thanks, for getting this to me so quickly, a present for my partner on our 2nd (cotton) anniversary..
Just a lovely kilkoy and big enough for us both to sit on, excellent service, will buy again as chritmas gifts for my family.
The kikoys came very quickly (especially as during lockdown) and are good quality and lovely colours. Great all round.
Just received my kikoys from The Pink Gecko in the post with a super speedy delivery (even in lockdown). I'm very impressed with the kikoy sarong. The colours were true to the website in my experience (one turquoise, one blue) and the quality of the cotton is very good and feels strong (not so fine that it feels too delicate). Great for the beach and spring/summer evenings. Will probably go back for the towels next!
Brilliant service, friendly staff and perfect quality product.
Lovely kikoy just as advertised in photo.
Lovely, beautifully made, colourful kikoys. I bought one for me and one for a friend we can’t wait to wear them on our Tanzanian holiday. Once I’d ordered them, Jo kept me informed, letting me know my order had been received and that I would receive them within a couple of days. Super service. Thanks Jo.
Great value, and speedy delivery. Good doing business with you.
Love my new kikoys!
Excellent service from Jo. The Kikoy was just what I was looking, and at a great price. It's the same great quality as the first one I bought in Malindi 30 years ago.
My order arrived very promptly and my kikoy is as expected.
The Pink Gecko is rated 4.98 based on 958 reviews