The Pink Gecko Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pink Gecko
Read The Pink Gecko Reviews

jo@thepinkgecko.co.uk

Tell us how The Pink Gecko made you happy
I had a kikoy years ago from a trip to Kenya and wanted another. The Pink Gecko have a great selection and are very well priced, also great service. Many thanks
great stuff .......
Great product and very quick delivery. Thank you!
We just love our Kikoys and kikoy towels from the Pink Gecko. We were looking for a quicker-drying solution to drying, especially for the summer when the heating isn’t on, and these are fabulous. They are also such beautiful and cheering colours - they brighten up the day. Thank you!
I love your stuff. This is the 3rd sarong I have bought from you and they are fantastic. Great colours and superb quality. Keep them coming!
Lovely quality kikoy towels perfect for lightweight packing and quick drying. Have now ordered the Moroccan ones as well !
bought kikoy towels - love them. You wont loose these, they stand out in the crowd. nice to use and a generous size. very happy.
I ordered 2 kikoys and was so pleased with the quality and colour when they arrived. Both colours were depicted correctly in the on line photographs. The lime and blue is so zesty and fresh. The forest green and cranberry is warm and stylish. Delighted. Thankyou. Taking them off to Croatia for their inaugural trip!!
It’s a present for my son in law, so I haven’t unpacked yet, but the colours are great !
I was delighted to find The Pink Gecko, who trade directly with kikoy sellers in Kenya and bring those bright, betassled colours directly to us from the tropics. Lovely products, and great customer service. Thank you!
A fantastic product, delivered on time and well packaged. Excellent service all round.
Fantastic product I won’t go anywhere else for a sarong ❤️
arrived promptly and as described. very pleased.
Have bought kikoy for years. Fantastic product and lasts for years. I won’t go anywhere else. I wear them Every day. Just bought another 5
Lovely products, good pricing, quick delivery! What more could you want??
If ever you need a kikoy for yourself - or agree a kikoy is a perfect present to give anyone of any age, shape or size - then The Pink Gecko offers the perfect choice. Without the authenticity, integrity and quality that comes with The Pink Gecko, what is there?
Lovely colourful Kikoy delivered in 24hrs, amazing service.
Brilliant service, informative and friendly. As a repeat customer, I am so pleased all seems well with Pink Gecko!
Beautiful kikoys and sent to me very swiftly Thank you
Having been delighted by the kikoi I ordered through Amazon I decided to order 2 more direct. I placed the order on Friday and they arrived on Tuesday, thank you Jo. As with my first order, the fabric quality is excellent and the colours beautiful. I will certainly recommend The Pink Gecko to friends and family.
The Pink Gecko 5 star review on 2nd July 2020