The Pink Gecko Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pink Gecko
Read The Pink Gecko Reviews

jo@thepinkgecko.co.uk

Tell us how The Pink Gecko made you happy
SO impressed with these Kikoys and the very personal service I got from The Pink Gecko. Lovely product, good choice of colours and very competitively priced. As well as the more basic Kikoy I ordered a couple of the towelling Kikoys. I had resisted them before as felt they moved away from being authentic - how ridiculous, they are fabulous! With an ingenious pocket sewn in too. Will DEFINITELY be ordering from you again. Can you sew your name label onto the Kikoys - I will lose the card but not the Kikoy! Delighted to have found you! Thank you!
Fantastic Company. Very speedy despatch and awesome products. I lived in Kenya for 9 years and wanted an authentic kikoy. That’s exactly what I got. So pleased.
Superb quality at prices that don’t break the bank! Thank you for showing what attention to detail can achieve. Bless you
I'm very pleased with the two kikoys I bought and will certainly buy more of your products. I'm particularly pleased that they are produced by ladies from Watamu as it takes me back to my days in the 1960s when I was stranded there with my family waiting for a passage home on a boat delayed by closure of the Suez Canal. A bit like lockdown now but couldn't be in a nicer place.
I ordered my kikoy thru' Amazon. It arrived promptly and was well packaged. The kikoi itself is perfect. Lovely quality fabric and vibrant colours. It brought back memories of a childhood in Kenya and is perfect for the current hot weather. I will be buying again.
The Pink Gecko 5 star review on 25th June 2020
My gorgeous lime green kikoys arrived well packaged and in tact. I am super pleased with them - they are the real deal. The photo's online are a good indication of the colours in real life. I can't wait to use them on a beach somewhere....
Wonderful after sales service from Pink Gecko who kindly sent a personalised gift note with my parcel following my request. The kikoys arrived very quickly and they have been a very well-received birthday present. Thank you Pink Gecko for the excellent service!
Beautiful kikoys and Jo could not have been more helpful! Very impressed.
Arrived very promptly, and looks beautiful.
Super quick delivery and I'm so happy with my kikoys. Great quality and the colours are amazing. I have worn it everyday! Thank you!
Having bought a kikoy on South Africa I was looking to buy a similar product but nothing came close - then I found this website and loved the choice and now they’ve arrived (very quickly despite covid) I love the quality - thank you so much - delighted.
Great service, love my Rift valley Red Kikoy. Kikoy not as red as the picture on the website, but I love it all the same!!
Fabulous kikoys, fast delivery - the colours are stunning and the kikoys are so versatile... my last one has lasted 23 years!!
The four kikoys I ordered are true to the website image and description - very important! I had found myself in lockdown minus my staple travelling companion - my versatile kikoi! - and summer was arriving.... The ordering process was easy, and a great quality product was quickly delivered. I couldn't ask for better.
Kikoy, casual, Folded, knotted, stylish, blue, Sexy summer, cool.
The Pink Gecko 5 star review on 30th May 2020
Beautiful Kikoys and towels, quickly delivered. Quality is very high and the choice of colours plentiful .
I was so happy to find a sarong with similar colours to one that I've had for 20 years. I was hoping for something I could recommend to family and friends and Pink Gecko have not let me down! Pink Gecko, I love your style.
The Pink Gecko has been supplying gorgeous kikoys to me for several years. Their kikoys always have new bright colours and patterns. Perfect for an African beach, or to make you feel like you are on one. Delivery is quick and efficient. Thank you
lovely items, and swift efficient service. Thank you
Great service at a great price. There is only one set of pj's to wear in bed which is a kikoy !!!
The Pink Gecko is rated 4.98 based on 953 reviews