The Pest Control Co Reviews

Telephone
Read The Pest Control Co Reviews

The Training & Conference Centre, Chapel Street, Melbourne, DE73 8EH

Tell us how The Pest Control Co made you happy
Hi the person who came was Neil, he was very polite and professional and sorted out the issue
On Monday a lovely man called Dean came to my mums to sort her rat problem out. Dean was very professional, friendly and efficient, he was very experienced and knew exactly where the rodent had been and where to put the poison. Four days later the rat was found dead by myself , we are extremely grateful to Dean and would highly recommend the company.
As always Neil provides a great service. He’s reliable, helpful and friendly.
Neil is the best!! Not only is a he a top guy but really knows his stuff.
Neil performed exceptionally, he had little trouble in dealing with my infestation.
Excellent service from Neil.Very friendly and efficient!
Needless to say, when the unfortunate arrival of an unwanted pest hinders the property in which you reside within - Neil from Pestco, will be on hand to deliver a fast, friendly and thorough service that leaves you feeling satisfied and informed but above all .. Pest free ! Neil was called out to Dude Ranch on the 25th/Oct/19 to complete a follow up pest check. During which it was confirmed that our unwanted visitors have packed their little mouse bags and left to infiltrate another household. Could not have asked for a better service and glad to say, because of Neil. We can relax in a mouse-free house. 10/10
Neil was a welcoming visitor who provided laughter, leaving us with a warm feeling of safety.
Neil was a great help
Had the misfortune to need to call out a pest controller, so glad l found your co; online. A quick phone call had an operative out the following day. Darron, was polite, professional and very helpful. It turns out l have a rat infestation in my loft, as a widow living alone this was not good news. Darron soon put me at ease and explained the procedure in a way l understood. I would recommend your company to anyone, and would like to thank Darron for his help. I never felt pressured to use you.
Very impressed with the efficient, professional and courteous service. Would highly recommend. Darron who dealt with the problem, gave good advice. I would like to think this feed back will be shared with him and his office. 5 star.
Very quick response, in fact within a few hours! Neil was prompt at dealing with the nest and took time to explain what was happening. Would recommend their services!
We have been using this service for over a year now, very knowledgeable man who visits. He has given advice, recommendations and always provides a high standard service. Would highly recommend Neil.
Great Service we have been using this company for sometime now, always a quick response when we call. Thanks Neil
Neil attended one of our services. Neil and professional and thorough. Would recommend and would use the service again.
We have been having Neil visit for a few years now, he is always professional and listens to our feedback. we have confidence in his work and would recommend to anyone in need of any pest control services.
We had a rat problem due to bad builders, but the pest control man Darron came out told us how they were getting in and lifted are grid like it was nothing (other have needed 2 to lift it), gave advice, which we followed and was lovely, couldn't recommend him enough.
Excellent service from start to finish. The operator was very helpful and Neil arrived within the hour to kill the wasps’ nest in our attic. Job done quickly and efficiently-we would definitely recommend this service.
Brilliant service and a very competitive price. Their friendly operative, Neil, came out the same day and did a great job in removing wasp nests from the loft. I would highly recommend!
Really easy to deal with, and came out within 24 hours of me contacting them. Neil was brilliant, very knowledgeable and answered any queries that I had. Would definetly recommend.
The Pest Control Co is rated 4.82 based on 103 reviews