The Pest Control Co Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read The Pest Control Co Reviews

The Training & Conference Centre, Chapel Street, Melbourne, DE73 8EH

Tell us how The Pest Control Co made you happy
We have had an on-going problem with ants in our house during the summer months for several years now. Last year was particularly bad with them coming through skirting boards, door frames etc which prompted me to call out The Pest Control Co last October. They attended and assessed the sites indicated. They were to re-attend this April to treat those areas but were unable to owing to Lockdown. Ants started appearing a couple of weeks ago so I called them and they attended the following day. They were discreet, professional and thorough and I am happy to say that, so far, we have not seen any live ants in the house. Hopefully the ant problem has been resolved.
The service was friendly, effective, the advice given excellent
Excellent Service Earlier this month We heard noises in the loft adjacent to our bedroom window and thought it may be rats or field mice Alex came out the next day and assessed and rectified problem instantly which was in fact wasps Alex was knowledgeable professional and polite
We had a very bad mouse invasion. Darren from Pestco dealt with the problem in a very professional and careful manner. Two weeks later the problem had gone away much to a relief. Darren did a great job and I would be happy to recommend him and Pestco to prospective customers.
Quoted the day after I rang and 2 days later the job was done. Efficient,clean and no pestcontrol slogan emblazoned on the van. Thank you,great job.
I knew I had a problem after hearing noises from the loft at night. I called a few companies, but was impressed with the response from Pest Control who said they could respond that afternoon. Within half an hour I got a call from their operative Mick who arrived 20 minutes later. I was glad that his van had no advertising on it. Mick filled me with great confidence, he obviously knew his trade and spent a long time up in the loft looking at the evidence and diagnosing a rat problem. He put down plenty of rat poison and a tracer powder around each tray so we can trace their entry points when he comes back in 2 weeks time to check the results. It was a fast and efficient service, at a very reasonable cost. I got a pensioner's discount as well. I cannot recommend Pest Control too highly.
Steve came to my house yesterday - my cat brought in a rat which we thought had been dealt with but it hid! Behind the cooker! I was practically hysterical but Steve was lovely, professional and efficient! Rat dispatched and now house calm again. Worth every penny of v reasonable cost. Came the same day as the phone call which is essential when, as a customer, you are disgusted and in a panic. Th as no you for a great service
Excellent service. Prompt response, excellent knowledge by technician Darron. Highly efficient, Darron explained fully what he was doing and advice for us going forward. I would highly recommend this company.
I can't speak more highly of the service I received today. Darron was so knowledgeable about the pest, Darron arrived promptly, worked really efficiently, explained everything to us about what he was doing and aftercare. Excellent package on cost and workmanship. Highly recommend. Many thanks.
Just had my loft cleared out sanitised and new insulation laid. All on time, and very efficient and knowledgeably by Derren and college
Darron arrived the same day as the enquiry and booking was made. Immediately identified our rat infestation problem around the house. Very knowledgeable and courteous.
Very happy with service, very friendly and reassuring, reliable and good price. Definitely use again, and would recommend.
I thought I had cockroaches which I found in a cupboard that contains bird food. Neil did not recognise the beetles. He contacted someone with a picture and the reply came back that they were mealworm beetles. When he examined the bags of meal worms in the cupboard he could see the beetles inside. The treatment was easy, remove the meal worms and just hoover up any strays which may have escaped. The whole process was quick and efficient and although they were a nuisance rather than a threat it was well worth the cost for peace of mind.
Contacted this morning and came same day. Thank you Nigel I can sleep easy knowing that the scratching noise is Bats not Rodents.
Fantastic professional service. We dealt with Dean, who was informative on the telephone regrading the best way to deal with our issue. He completed a survey, provided us with a quote, carried out the work needed and returned for a follow up check. We received a guarantee within 14 days for the treatment used. Could not fault Dean or this company. Just what you need at times like this.
Neil from pest control dealt with my problem with woodworm He was professional ,informative and thorough in the way he conducted himself.I wood definitely use him and pest control again if necessary
We had a huge wasp nest in our loft - quite scary! Phoned Pestco this morning, Darron came this afternoon, he saw the nest and got his equipment from his van and disappeared into our loft. 5 mins later he came downstairs - all done! He showed us the nest in a bin bag with lots of queens in it ready to make more nests. We are so grateful, a marvellous efficient service at a good price, all completed within the same day as our initial phone call. Real 5 star company!
Daron, visted my home recently to solve a 4 year old battle to rid my loft of rats, after trying two other companies to resolve the issue I was still suffering from them. Daron arrived promptly and was straight onto the case making an extensive inspection of my property, after lifting the drains Daron was confident that the issue was coming from the drains. he placed a camera up one of the drains to see a broken pipe, problem solved !!! he placed various items in the drains to stop the rats getting in, and now after 4 years I have no rats. Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish and I would happily recommend Darren to anyone who has a similar issue. Thank you Daron.
Had issues with a wasps nest this Monday. Called Pestco and Neil arrived a couple of hours later. Very professional guy...explained the issues and what he needed to do and within the hour no more wasps Extremely happy to recommend their service
As always Neil from Pest & Co is very professional, friendly and helpful.
The Pest Control Co is rated 4.79 based on 115 reviews