The Personal Agent Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Personal Agent

How would you rate The Personal Agent ?

Amy Chalkley
"Joe was great, he has been so helpful throughout the whole process. He has always kept me informed - and I know I can be very demanding but he has communicated before I had even asked him. James has been an estate agent for over 10 years and says how highly he regarded Joe. Thanks for everything. Amy and James xx"
Sarah And Pete Gray
"I loved the personal agent as an estate agents from start to finish! Everyone I dealt with was always so friendly and eager to help. The phone always gets answered, emails and communication between everyone at the office is very good, which is important when you're trying to buy somewhere. I can't thank personal agent enough for helping us find and dealing with the purchase of our first home together. Would recommend you guys to any one, any time. Thank you!"
"From start to finish these guys exceeded my expectations. Both Chris's and emma are a credit to the company. If you want the personal touch then definatley use the personal agent the name is very apt."
"Fast and efficient and kept me updated."
"The Personal Agent team kept me very well informed of how they were getting on with finding a tenant for my property. The team were always friendly and polite. All my queries and concerns were dealt with promptly."
"Personal Agent were very good, efficient and always kept me up to date. I would certainly use your services again Carol Letts"
"You came back to me when the original potential client was unable to complete and offered me the maisonette that I was really keen on. Also was very accommodating when I had a delivery of a bed and let them in for me when I was unable to be there."
"Estate agents get a bad rep (coming from experience), but the whole process with the Personal agent has been nothing short of fantastic. The salesperson Diana, was great! very attentive when listening to what we wanted, right through to choosing alternative options available to us on our search and handling our negotiations. The Sales support team is probably where the personal agent actually make the whole process so much better and smoother. I had the pleasure of contacting Cat and in short bursts Andrew, who made the process of moving from offer to exchange so much more pleasant than it actually was (due to other factors). Cat was immense in helping my sale go through (as there were issues) and also exchanging on the place i was buying through the personal agent. She was as they say on the tin very personal and took that time to reassure and be pragmatic about the whole approach but also made things happen. It was a pleasure. Also the Videos of properties being sold are epic! id love a copy of mine ;-) Thank you!"
"They were very efficient and kept me informed"
"Tom was very attentive and kept himself fully up to date with the solicitors and other estate agents in our chain without bombarding us with calls and questions. He kept us informed fully with emails and updates on a weekly basis. What i particularly liked was that they were not pushy and constantly chasing us for answers when thinking about buying the property. His knowledge of the area and property was also very impressive."
"Incredibly helpful and supportive from the moment our house went on the market. Although the sale turned out to be relatively straightforward in the scheme of things the whole team were in constant contact and keeping us updated. Must mention Branch Manager Andrew for his help and advice at the outset and then Paul and Cat as the matter developed. However, a special mention to Diana who dealt with most of the viewings and our eventual buyer. Many thanks and well done Diana and the whole team!"
"I would highly recommend the Personal Agent, Chris and the team at Ewell have been very supportive with the sale of our house, which has been slow and required a lot of input from the agents! Fantastic customer service, thanks again."
"Very happy with the Personal Agent! Efficient, informative, friendly and professional"
"Personal Agent were very professional in the sale of my Mothers house, the video of the whole property is a great idea. They kept me informed on how the sale was progressing, even though it was very slow at times. I would and have recommended them to other people in the area. Thank you Personal Agent Stoneleigh, particularly Andrew Burn and Catherine Mahoney."
"Michelle was very effecient at getting an engineer to fix our boiler when we had no heating"
"I felt like I moved into a nightmare flat, things kept breaking one thing after the other - which will happen if your home was built probably in 1800BC. What has made it manageable however is the efficiency of property management (Michelle). Thankfully, they’re ready to fix any problem I may have and that’s a relief. (Of course it’s also helpful when you have a willing landlord). I would absolutely rent with The P.A. again."
"I have always found The Personal Agent to be very professional over the years I had used them. They have been excellent at sourcing tenants and arranging any service which I have required. I highly recommend them as a letting agent."
"Their professional and helpful approach in dealing with our sale and purchase was excellent. Throughout the stressful process, they were a guiding light."
"Sophie and Chris from the Ewell branch were brilliant. From the first viewing to completion they were great!! - particularly in chasing up solicitors! Thanks guys!"
"Paul and Catherine have been excellent. They have ensured for a quick and easy completion. I would recommend them! Many thanks, Adam & Sarah"
"Sue and Sarah have both provided us with excellent service in the buying of our new home. Sue did a great job negotiating with the vendor on our behalf and even rang us on Christmas Eve, her day off, to tell us that our offer had been accepted. Sarah has been very proactive in keeping us up to date with developments in the buying process and contacting solicitors and other estate agents in our chain to speed things up. We are very grateful for all their efforts."
"As part of pre-sale, Charlotte was superb in understanding our requirements and helping us navigate the plethora of options available. She was professional & courteous throughout. Equally, as part of post offer, Cat provided exceptional customer service. Her proactiveness catalysed the sale to reach the end goal in a pleasant and efficient manner. She is an effective communicator and able to work cross-chain to deliver results. Both Charlotte and Cat are assets to the team."
"Extremely good communication and transparent throughout !! Along with proffesionalism from start to Finish."
The Personal Agent is rated 4.83 based on 208 reviews