The Peppermint Group, Glasgow City Reviews

Live Chat
Read The Peppermint Group, Glasgow City Reviews

270 Bath St, Glasgow G2 4JR, UK

Tell us how The Peppermint Group, Glasgow City made you happy
Thank you so much Dr Rita and the team at Peppermint Group!!! The consultation I received from Dr Rita regarding my skin was thorough and insightful. The treatment I have received here is second to none and I would not hesitate to recommend your services to friends and family. Thank you once again and I look forward to my next visit.
I've been a patient of Rita's for many years, I started using their ZO products recently. I'm just back from my holiday and normally the sun creams I use causes redness and irritation to my face. I usually have to apply topical steroids to reduce the redness. This was the first year that my skin felt great. I'm delighted as I usually dread the sun despite having tried every sunblock available. Thank you so much Dr.Rita and your team. I should have listened to you years ago.
I know Dr. Rita in colleague capacity and have seen her treat patients and she is the complete professional. Dr. Rita is ethical, loving and very caring. She is outstanding facial esthetics clinician and cares for each and every patient as if they were a firm friend. I know patients will be looked after her and her professional team. And what a beautiful surroundings in The Peppermint Group. Don’t hesitate to book with her!!
Dr Rita & her team are outstanding in every way, professional & extremely knowledgeable, I attend for both dental & aesthetic work, and I can’t recommend a clinic more, the best there is, thanks 🙏🏾
The Peppermint group are a very knowledgeable and helpful team. I went to them with my skin concerns. The treatments and products have transformed my skin. The staff are skilled and helpful with nothing too much trouble. I would highly recommend.
Dr.Rita transformed my skin to perfection. So very pleased with my new skin. What a professional team. Lots of great advice and aftercare first class. Highly recommended.
I've had dental problems most of my life and went to the peppermint group when I found that my bridge post was broken and enquired what could be done. I spoke with David from my first visit and knew that I'd continue my treatment there. I've had extensive work done, bone construction, implants and veneers. I'm so pleased with the results and grateful to David and the team for the service they provided me with. Thoroughly recommend this dentist!
I am shock to core with the service provided by the Peppermint Group Glasgow on Bath Street. I went in for teeth whitening. They asked if I want to change my dental practice to them. When I came for treatment, they assigned me with a new dentist with a few years experience, Dr Welsh. I asked to remove silver fillings to white ceramic even though there is no problem with my tooth. I was not advised there is risk for root canal or other complications. If I have been told of the risk, I will definitely not do it. I eventually suffered for tooth pains for 6 months. Many nights not been able to sleep due to the pain. Face swollen. I ended up have to go to specialist for root canal. I went in for a cosmetic tooth treatment which suppose to be £70 and I ended up have to spend nearly £1100 in total to fix my tooth. My TOOTH is DEAD now. All I wanted was to make my tooth pretty and now it is DEAD. I feel like I go in to the practice for a face lift and I ended up have my Face Paralyse. Please do not take any cheap offer from them on GROUPON. Strongly recommend everyone not to go there. They assure you they will help you to sort out your problem but I ended up getting a letter from DD Union. I called the practice and they do not want to deal with it. My worst nightmare this year. Recent Update, The 2nd tooth that Dr Welsh did filling for me need root canal too. Another £1100 to spend for specialist to fix. Total cost, £2200 + £300 charged by Peppermint. The two teeth that he did on that day needs root canal from replacing silver filling to ceramic filling. If he told me that is what possibly going to happen, I would have never changed my filling with this practice. Dr Rita has not help the situation. Lesson that I have learned from what happen is, do not EVER try to do cosmetic procedure. The outcome is not worth the possible nightmare and long term damage.
The Peppermint Group, Glasgow City is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews