The Pen Company Reviews

The Pen Company 5 star review on 18th January 2020
The Pen Company 5 star review on 20th December 2019
The Pen Company 5 star review on 17th November 2019
More Photos & Videos
The shopping experience at The Pen Company was A1. James answered all my questions and matched me with the perfect Pelikan M1000 and nib. Just as if they were my neighborhood stationary shop. The most amazing feat, almost above all else, is the incredibly faster package carrier, DHL. I now live in the central US and my pen arrived in two (2) days. Yes, you heard me correctly. Central UK to central US in TWO days. Astonishing. I've purchased two fountain pens from The Pen Company. The first arrived via DHL in three (3) days, amazingly quick considering, and the second, in just two (2). The Pen Company website bookmark is at the top of my list when I'm in the market to support my writing habit.
just what I wanted, good price,excellent fast service, what more can one say. I would certainly use them again. John douglas
Thank you so much for the beautifully engraved pen, I was so pleased with it and it arrived so quickly. A very professional company - I hope to buy from you again.
A brilliant company , they had the exact pen I was looking for . It arrived super quick, it was posted as soon as they received the order,well packed and I was happy with the price . I would most certainly buy from them again.
Although a relatively small order, it was acknowledged promptly and the two bottles of ink were despatched and received in quick time.
James was awesome. Ordered a new pelikan which came perfectly and quickly. After a day of use the clip retention spring malfunctioned. I was a sent a new one the next day.
I buy all my refills and ink from the Pen Company. It is always a good experience.
Simple, straightforward and quick. What else is there?
Very happy with the speedy delivery of my Tombow pen refills
US buyer here. I have sought out the Pen Company as they carried a few things I couldn't find in the states. Their selection, service, and speed of delivery has been wonderful and I highly recommend them! Thank you Pen Company and I look forward to my next purchase!
Prompt delivery and good service - I will be happy to buy from the pen company again in the future.
Excellent and speedy service, i will use this company again
Fantastic Service. Ordered a new Kaweco Steel Sport pen from the website, and it was shipped within 30 minutes of the order. It arrived today, (about 2 1/2 weeks from when it was shipped) which I think is great considering delays that postal services have been dealing with. Well packaged, and the pen of course is Amazing. Would order from the Pen Company again in a heartbeat. Thanks!
Easy to order, good choice of colours and quick delivery. Could I ask for any better?? No - perfect. Thank you.
I have been using The Pen Company for a while now to order refills etc. They are an excellent company to deal with, easy to order on line and always prompt with delivery.
This is the second pen I have ordered from The Pen Company. Their service is excellent and the packaging is first class. I had a question on the first purchase which was answered really quickly and clearly. I will certainly be purchasing more items from them. In these challenging times it is refreshing to receive really good service.
Very swift and easy ordering & delivery!
Extremely happy with the results. I bought a pen as a gift for my boyfriend and had it engraved. There engraving is flawless and I'm super happy with it. The package was very prompt and the pen itself in very good condition. Definitely would shop with them again.
Quick delivery, wonderful products.
Having dealt with The Pen Company a few times, they are an extremely good company to deal with.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 5,140 reviews