The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
Excellent service! Ordered a diary on line and called to make an amendment to the delivery address and order- received a very professional and friendly service. Diary arrived the next day I will certainly be a returning customer!
Really fast delivery and excellent quality refill at a great price. I bought the Schmidt Refill P 900 M for my Orla Kiely pen. It's perfect, thank you.
Great Service!
Highly recommended. Easy to navigate web site, good range of items (including Sailor fountain pen cartridges that seem to be hard to find from some online retailers), good prices, reasonable shipping cost to Australia and quick delivery.
Purchase was handled promptly with quick delivery. would use this supplier again.
Excellent customer service was delivered within 24 hours! Delighted with the product
Nopea ja edullinen toimitus. Suosittelen!
Arrived very promptly, despite it being the festive season. Great price.
Genuinely impressed - very quick dispatch and delivery just before Christmas. Paperblanks diary beautiful as always.
Great promt service, very reccomended
Fast and efficient service and product well packaged
I've used this company a few times now and always find the prices to be very competitive and they provide a really good service
Excellent quality
I needed a particular Pelikan mechanical pencil. The Pen Company were able to locate one and get it to me, at short notice, in time for Christmas. Great service. Thank you very much.
Great Service, as soon as my order was accepted on the system I had a call to tell me when the pen would arrive in the country and when it would be sent out to me. And even during the busy Christmas period it still got to me when promised. And to top it all my partner loved the pen
My Lamy Broad Nib arrives well packaged and was an original Lamy part which fitted my Lamy Pen perfectly. Very happy with it, thank you. Ross
good quality items received promptly. Very impressed.
So glad with product and service from The Pen Company . Happy New Year !
I was a bit hesitant ordering a nib from this far away. Did not know the store well, was not sure the quality or the packaging of the item. Men was I pleasantly surprised. I got my nib in 3 days (Informed every location in the shipment via DHL), perfectly packaged, excellent quality. This is a great company and I will definitely buy from them, hard to find pen parts and any writing instrument.
Absolutely delighted