The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Ronseal, as in it does etc. Can't fault the service, fussy over the engraving and dealt with both a nib and an ink issue immediately. About to order the matching ball point .....
Quick delivery of ink refills
Great quality products and very quick delivery, will certainly buy there again.
Site was very easy to navigate - like the detailed pictures of the products offered - helped me make my selection. Ordering process very simple and secure. Products arrived appropriately packaged and timely.
The pen I ordered was keenly priced and arrived quickly and securely packed. I am very happy with The Pen company's service.
Reasonable price, very quick delivery. Thank you.
Excellent service easy to use online and reasonable price
Incredibly fast delivery of my items, impeccable service which I will use again in the future - thank you!
Great service. Response is fast. And thanks for the nice gifts! will definitely come back again.
Very prompt delivery. Great variety of inks - makes one order more than necessary! Thanks!
Ordered many good pens wouldn't look any further
The refills I needed were cheaper by far than my normal go-to online shopping source...not generic items but branded - great job - next day delivery!! Impressed with this company!
I ordered the type of refill that ordinarily I'm unable to obtain from a normal high street stationers. Ordering through the Pen Shop was not only convenient as I did not have to travel to the nearest specialised stationers, some 12 miles away, but I also the refills cost less. Only one minor complaint - the order was supposed to be delivered first class post, had a email saying the order had been dispatched early on the Friday, didn't receive goods until the Monday!
Lots of choice and helpful descriptions
Very nice selection of products, everything arrived on time and in place.
Jake,& his colleague dealt w my transaction efficiently, sent Jake to thank him
very efficient company and nice people to do business with
Great company with excellent service. Thank you!
Very good. Order came quickly
I have received stellar service from The Pen Company. The Lamy fountain pen I ordered arrived promptly (the price was excellent), and when the nib proved to be defective, James immediately mailed a replacement nib to me in New York City at no extra charge. When that nib proved to be scratchy, James offered thoughtful and judicious advice on how to make adjustments. I could not recommend The Pen Company more highly; order from them, and you will be in excellent hands!
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 4,854 reviews