The Pen Company Reviews

The Pen Company 5 star review on 24th February 2020
The Pen Company 5 star review on 9th February 2020
The Pen Company 5 star review on 18th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
I was looking for a refill for a cherished pen and they were able to supply it. The service The Pen Company offer was excellent and I would recommend them.
my Paperblanks diary, which i buy the same type and design every year Ougi ,nicely packaged , so no damage, have used this company before, very good speedy service
Fantastic service pen was a 40th gift I got it and engraved and I was really pleased with the fast service and quality of the pen and engraving.
Spectacular pricing. Personalized responses to inquiries and everything was just as ordered, but ahead of schedule. Wouldn't hesitate to return.
Highly recommend this company, I preordered my beautiful diary and it arrived before expected date. It was a fluid purchase from start to finish.. I will definitely make another purchase in the future
excellent service
Ann Williams
Thank you. The diary arrived earlier than I expected and beautifully wrapped.
Excellent service - items always arrive ahead of expected date. Pleasure to deal with.
Always delighted with my diaries,,wouldn’t go anywhere else for them!! Thank you.
I have purchased diaries for several years from The Pen Company.
The Customer Service received by me has proved to be second to none.
This Company always provides a totally reliable excellent seamless service, tailored to meet the Customer’s needs.
Excellent service. Quality of Sheaffer cartridges arrived as ordered.
Excellent resource for pen cartridges. Perfect fit and now my pen writes smoothly.
Fast delivery and packaged nicely.
Ordered a nib that arrived in great condition, and they fulfilled my request of providing me with a beautifully written guide on how to properly install the nib.
Excellent service, definitely will be back for more items in the future!
The main point that made me order from your company was the fact that your quoted price for the Pelican pen was much less than any quotes from U.S.A. companies.
The conversion monetary rate was not significant. Thanks for the service.
Website was easy to navigate, ordered with no problems and my bag and purse arrived quickly in perfect condition. I'll definitely be shopping here again.
Really like this company - I have ordered a few things recently. There were some Royal Mail issues because of COVID with my latest, but The Pen Company investigated the issue fully and emailed me with an assurance that my goods were on the way - they arrived shortly after that, I was really pleased with the after-care, they could not have done more to help...great job!!
Quick and efficient service
The Pen Company offers a great selection of high-quality writing instruments and had just the pen I had been searching for at a very competitive price. Purchasing was quick and easy via their website and the pen was dispatched to the U.S. immediately. Wonderful service and I am sure I will be returning for additional products. Thank you.
The Pen Company 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Excellent - lovely pen, prompt international delivery -thank you!
Extremely good service, the packaging was very well done! Love my new pen And ink! Only one small thing, I enquired but did not recieve any replies, got an email notification a week later about my order being shipped, which is understandable I think given the current circumstances. Got my pen 2-3weeks after my order. Overall satisfied purchase, would definitely be back again to buy more.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 5,337 reviews