The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Pen Company 5 star review on 22nd April 2020
The Pen Company 5 star review on 2nd April 2020
The Pen Company 5 star review on 24th February 2020
The Pen Company 5 star review on 9th February 2020
The Pen Company 5 star review on 18th January 2020
The Pen Company 5 star review on 20th December 2019
The Pen Company 5 star review on 17th November 2019
More Photos & Videos
Pleased with pen tho would have preferred a finer nib. Disappointed that there was a limited choice of ink colour for refills.
Sorry for the late response. I was away from home due to the Covid 19 problem. was very pleased with the item. the fact that I was alerted to the delivery delay,May it easier to wait. Bruce Krieger
Very pleased with service.
Brilliant service, delivered really quickly.
The pen arrived promptly and the free engraving was a great touch especially as it was a present.
superior service......great;y recommended !! George
Excellent, prompt service, quality pens at great prices, will definitely shop with them again.
Everything I wanted, delivered promptly. Great service. Thank you.
Very speedy service. Thankyou
Got what I ordered, on the day advised at a good price - all good!
Prompt service considering the present circumstances, package arrived quickly and safely packaged. These Schmidt refills are brilliant, I can highly recommend. These refills have been tested for me by someone who was writing a dissertation and when I gave them this Schmidt, they will now ONLY accept Schmidt as a replacement. Good for me to know which is why I’m sharing. Will be using the pen company again and can recommend no problem.
Fast, helpful and efficient service. I had been looking for especially small ballpoint refills for as long as I can remember. I would highly recommend The Pen Company
Fantastic service and such beautiful engraving. Would highly recommend this company. Sure the delivery took a little longer than expected given the circumstances but the Lamy pen with the engraving was worth waiting for.
Would surely order from here again.
Great service, order completed in full accutately and on time. Would recommend. Website spot on it works unlike others. Well done and thank you.
Stunning Diamine Orange, quick delivery,
Thanks
I have bought from The Pen Company on two occasions and both times the order was shipped within 24 hours. They sent order acceptance and dispatch emails.
I think the website layout is excellent, range of products is OK (I only looked at ink though) and prices are pretty standard, great considering free 1st class delivery over £10.

If I ever need more ink I will get it here.

Not 5 star because the ink variety is not quite as good as other sites and for some brands it’s quite expensive ( but for others e.g. Diamine standard inks they are the lowest I’ve seen).

The first delivery took ages but the second was next day. I blame the impact of lockdown on Royal Mail, nothing to do with Pen Company probably.
Good service
Good products. Efficient service.
Excellent service and products. Super speedy delivery. Highly recommended.
I was looking for a specific refill for a pen and found this website very useful - I couldn't get exactly what I wanted (I don't think the size I wanted is available anywhere now) but the substitute fills perfectly and works well.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 5,028 reviews