The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
Thanks so much for the swift delivery of my chosen products. Always beautiful and quality materials.
I got this as a gift for my father and he loved it! It has a simple elegance and a good weight:)
My experience with THE PEN COMPANY is really amazing. I love your collection of pens. And your delivery to my country was also hasstle free an don time.
Thankyou
Fast and on-time delivery to Norway
My order was processed very quickly and considering delivery over the Christmas period to Australia, I received my order in very good time.
While shipping speed is largely out of the control of the vendor, my order still did arrive exceptionally quickly.

My order was only for 3 art line refills, they arrived in perfect condition.

The only caveat I have is that for something that is as delicate as pen refills, which might easily get bent on the way, there was only a padded envelope to protect them.

This is just an extremely minor gripe. A padded envelope is 90% satisfactory, but something stiff to keep them from bending would be ideal in my opinion.
Have purchased an engraved pen from the Pen Company every year for the past 6 years. The quality, service and communication are always great. I’ll keep coming back.
Excellent service and quick delivery of product which were inks in my case . Very satisfied, thank you
Speedy turn around.
Does what it says on the Tin.
Very nice pen and excellent service
The engraving, pen, and service were everything I expected.
The ease for ordering these from 'overseas' and the speedy supply was exceptional!
As the pen was a Christmas present and due to civic was sent straight to my daughter, I did not actually see the item. However my daughter was delighted with it so maybe now she won't pinch any more of mine.
I buy the same diary every year, excellent service and price from The Pen Company.
Reliable, great service. Item arrived very quickly despite all the disruption.
Delivered very quickly, without any problems - The Pen Company is an excellent service.
I love the personal touch I can add to my pen order! The quality of the 2 different pens I ordered were top of the line for that price range. I love the smoothness of the ink when writing. I will order more with The Pen Company!
Very quick delivery and the pen looked good
The ordering process was seamless and customer friendly the delivery was prompt, first class experience
Philip Coonan
Ireland
Always use this company for diaries.Well laid out website,good selection and service. Recommended
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 5,765 reviews