The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
Excellent service. Rest quick delivery.
Prompt and efficient service.
Fast and efficient service. They had the pencils I wanted at a good price.
Very quick and satisfying service. I'll back for sure.
All questions answered via a phone call prior to my online order. Excellent packaging and prompt delivery of ordered items. First class customer service much appreciated. Shall order again from this supplier. Thank you.
Great looking pen but as I couldn't try it out before purchase I bought it so to speak blind. The fountain pen is a fraction too short and much too fat - uncomfortable somewhat in the hand.
Order (a diary) arrived really fast, very well packed so not damaged in the post - delighted and will order again.
Everything was alright
I am very happy with my purchase, my diary arrived as described and within the advised postage service. I would have liked maybe to see pictures of inside the diary like the page lay out. But I am very happy with my purchase. And it was the best price for my diary that I could see. I had looked ably a few other suppliers but the pen company was the best value.
Got my delivery really quick, recommended.
Good range of pens on offer, and ordering was a breeze. It was definitely a plus that they automatically knock off VAT for orders outside the EU. Shipped and received very quickly. All in all, a very positive experience and I would not hesitate or continue ordering from them!
I had chosen the wrong item online panicked, telephoned hoping to be able to change to the correct one. The gentleman on the phone was polite, helped sort the problem and the item arrived next day, so very impressed with fast efficient service
Easy to access website, fast delivery and super quality product- would buy from again
Quick delivery, product as described. Thanks.
Great products, fast delivery, great service
Excellent quick service. Diary arrived in perfect condition.
Amazing service evening during the Xmas break, pen was delivered ahead of expectations. Thank you.
Fabulous service but I wanted purple ink as that’s what I have to use at work. Fast delivery but it writes more blue so a little disappointed ☹️
I was very impressed with my order process. Needed a diary before the new year. Ordered Sun 29th and received it Tues 31st. I was kept informed of progresion. Well done.
Excellent quick service. Good prices and exactly the make and colour of ink I was looking for.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 4,671 reviews