The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
Fantastic company. Even though im on the other side of the world, I use them.
Excellent service
Excellent service that delivered an excellent product
Reliable & quick
Excellent range of products, super fast delivery times
Very efficuent
Efficient service they had the product I wanted. I found the company following an internet search and it has proven to be good.
First class product and service. Items arrived speedily and well packaged. Many thanks
A speedy and accurate delivery.
Purse was really liked by my wife. Nice soft leather and lovely colours.
Very quick delivery to New Zealand, excellent prices.
Very satisfied.
abcdefghijkl
Pen came quickly. Shipping was reasonable. The pen was as pretty as the website picture. Personalization was very well done.
Excellent service
Had to order my Hugo Boss pen refill from England because I could no longer source them in Australia. The Pen Company has them in stock and I got my order in a week. Amazing.
The Pen Company had by far, the best pricing (even when factoring in the DHL shipping price to the Texas, USA) for not so easy to find refills for my Dupont pen. Everything was processed and shipped in an efficient, speedy manner and the product received was exactly the high quality expected to be. From now on, any pen refills needed in our house will be ordered exclusively from this shop.
As a company that ships all over the world, problems are bound to happen. The pen I ordered came in a soggy package and there was a manual that was damaged. With that said, I got in touch with your customer service (James in particular) and the soggy package situation was handled perfectly. James worked with me to make it easy to send the package back at no cost and also included a couple "Graf" pen pads for me for my troubles. I will continue to be a customer for life because of James' service.
Fantastic cannot recommend enough the Pen Company - needed pen ASAP as a very late present and you delivered perfectly and with engraving. Thank you
They offered the best prices and the customer service is very prompt, effective and friendly. I am definitely returning for any future pen/pen accessories purchases.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 4,743 reviews