The Panic Room Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Panic Room

About The Panic Room: The Panic Room is a live escape the room game situated at 7 Berkley Crescent, Gravesend, Kent.

With plenty of experience of Escape Rooms between us we are going to bringing the awesome fun and challenge to Gravesend so that others may experience it.

The moment you step in, the clock starts ticking! Your goal is simple: Get out before you are out of time! Puzzles, riddles and clues are hidden before you. Can you and your team work together to uncover the secrets hidden within?

Will you solve the clues in time and escape? Just remember...Don't Panic!

It's a great adrenaline rush and a fantastic night out!

7 Berkley Crescent

Tell us how The Panic Room made you happy

"Dolls house -fantastic room lots of cool puzzles and features friendly staff well worth a visit will be back For the next room soon"
"I've played all of the rooms at The Panic Room, from the original up to the latest. The staff have been friendly and accommodating, providing guidance and an introductory video for the basic information, right up to bespoke catering and advice on local places to eat. For anyone thinking of attending I'd say, do it! It's great fun and a challenge at the same time. Make sure you know where you're going as they now have three sites - which goes to show how popular they are! Really looking forward to playing the new rooms!!"
"Staff treated us with very little respect and belittled us massively. Myself and a group of my close friends went out for a good day and instead we were faced with unhelpful rude staff. Would not recommend if you are going as a group of young people as our experience was awful."
"If you're a group of teenagers do not recommend as there is a lack of respect"
"Really rude staff, disappointed with the service we received"
"I have been to The Panic Room for 2 team building events recently and had glowing feedback from everyone on each occasion. Dolls and The Don were fun, thought provoking and challenging. Very engaging team that run the Rooms. Sammy was a brilliant host today...thank you! We will be back:-)"
"Me and my daughter done the Gillmans hotel today what a fantastic experience We be booking another soon Ash member of staff brill"
"I booked The Panic Room for my daughter's birthday for her and friends as she wanted something a bit different. They loved it! I was very impressed by friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere and even made me a cup of tea while I waited. Fantastic - will definitely go back again."
"Second trip back to this great venue. Very friendly staff with some great ideas. We hope the ideas continue to flow as we will be back again and again. Worth every penny for a very exciting hour!!! We will be back soon!!"
"Wicked fun!! Was my first time doing anything like this, and I enjoyed it so much. The owners are warm, welcoming and informative and the experience itself was brilliant! Highly recommended for one and all - a great birthday treat, a team building activity, or just simply an hour of good fun. Really looking forward to next time!!"
"17th birthday treat. Had a grest time and can't wait to do another room. Great hosts."
"I have visited the Panic Room twice and have played both The Panic Room and The Witch House with 3 other family members. We have had great fun and managed to escape on both occasions just in the nick of time. Alex and Monique are friendly and passionate about their Escape Rooms. I very much look forward to the opening of The Lab and The Don."
"Had a great time in the panic room. Gutted we didn't get out in time though lol. Definitely worth the money and very friendly would highly recommend giving it a go. Something completely different. Will be coming back to do the other rooms ????"
"You can't get much better really! It's a fun thing to do with either small or large amount of people... They were lovely and welcoming & we had been explained what was to be done in the room... It was brought for a birthday present & the birthday girl enjoyed it very much! Leaves you thinking so much"
"This is a great venue for escape rooms. It is my first choice for escape rooms in the surrounding areas. The owners are very passionate about what they do and it shows in the innovative puzzles and quality of the rooms. Low on tech, in the witch house and the panic room, but it doesn't matter, as the rooms don't need it. We have done two of their rooms so far and will be going back shortly to do their next three in one night :)"
"Brilliant night out went last night with friends had a fab time we all left happy talking bout what one were gonna do next and we will be talking bout it for days good value for money you will not be dissapointed"
"Great idea. Well executed. Brilliant staff. Ab Fab night out. Looking forward to the next missions!!!!! Highly recommended."
"We have never done anything like this before but after doing the Panic Room we were hooked! Have now done the Witch House and looking forward to doing more. A great hour spent, worth every penny and a bonus if you get out in time! Highly recommended."
"Brilliant way to spend an hour with your friends and then debrief in the pub! Highly recommend!"
"Loved it when I went to the panic room. Staff was lovely and the panic room it's self was fantastic I would 100% recommend to everyone to give this a go. Well done guys! brought something amazing to gravesend!"
The Panic Room is rated 4.78 based on 54 reviews