The Original Box Sash Windows Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Original Box Sash Windows Company

How would you rate The Original Box Sash Windows Company ?

"I needed a copy of the invoice for my seven large windows I purchased from the Original Box Sash Window Co twenty years ago. Amazingly they were able provide me with a copy from their archives. I thought I must write a review as I have just had the outside of the windows painted for the first time since their installation twenty years ago! The decorators said the paint finish had been really very good and that the frames were extremely well made. They look fantastic and brand new. I have the evidence that they are amazing windows."
"I had six large windows done by Box Sash Windows and I am very pleased with them. I live in Richmond on a busy road so I have a lot of noise and I was looking to cancel out and the windows have halved the decibell reading within my house (i went for the argon filled double glazing). The temperature is much more even and through a cold winter I have hardly needed to use my central heating. The service by the sales team, payment and tradesman were all exceptionally professionaly. I wish all building maintanence and refurbishment was like Box Sash Windows."
"I first used OBSWC when I decided to replace the windows in my Victorian house in Walthamstow Village with authentic wooden sash windows. I had done a lot of research about different companies and concluded that this company was probably the best. From my initial meeting with the local estimator, through to the fitting process, I was impressed with the professionalism of the company and the excellent service provided. My new windows greatly enhanced the appearance of my home and also attracted plenty of positive comments from neighbours and passers-by. For my second round of window replacements I was persuaded to use a different company which was cheaper than OBSWC. It was a mistake; the windows are inferior to those supplied by OBSWC in terms of noise reduction, insulation and visual appeal. I have subsequently had more windows installed by OBSWC and I am just as delighted with the results as I was first time round."
Dear Ms Ellis

Jane Foley
"Very happy with the attention to detail and the excellent quality of timber, workmanship and finish which has gone into making these sash windows and a new back door which are acoustically glazed. Fitters were clean, tidy and respectful. I would use this company again without a doubt."
Dear Ms Waters

Jane Foley
"I have used The Original Box Sash Window company on two different occasions to replace sliding sashes and to fit a new front door. On both times their attention to detail, craftsmanship and courtesy were outstanding. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
Dear Ms Allen