The Original Bed Company Reviews

Read The Original Bed Company Reviews

sales@obc-uk.net

597, King's Road, London

Tell us how The Original Bed Company made you happy
VERY VERY HAPPY WITH OUR BED. Looks even better on real life than on the website.
I am delighted with my iron bed. It is very good quality particularly the heavy brass ends and I think it is great value for money. The delivery time was as stated and it was easy to assemble. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who wants good quality from a UK based company.
We have used The Original Bed Company quite a few time over the years and have always found their products and customer service first class.
Had my bed for a few months now. Extremely sturdy. Love the draws that slide out effortlessly. This bed frame will see me in the grave that's how well build they are. My wife to be from Hong Kong is looking forward to trying our bed too. We purchased the Athena. Kevin.
Amazing bed, beautifully made and looks stunning. Worth every penny
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Bed delivered on time, very good quality and easy to assemble, very impressed with overall service and quality.
Beautiful bed. Easy to put together and extremely comfortable. Excellent service - very pleased
Will not use again. Bed 2 weeks late. Arrived with wrong slates. Holding bolts cross threaded. Customer Service guy made all the excuses under the sun each one picked apart until he hung up having to band sid his ego. All of the above for a bedstead costing £450.
Hi Kevin, Apologies that the slats were incorrect, I can see that a new set of slats were sent out immediately on a next day service, which is great, but sorry if the person you spoke to was not more understanding whilst on the phone in regards to your frustration about the error occurring in the first place. I was surprised that you mentioned the bed being late, as our lead times are extremely reliable at present, despite the current climate. Looking into it, your order was quoted at eight to ten weeks and was despatched within that timeframe. Our couriers then deliver within 3-5 days. I'll certainly take it up with them as to why this particular order took longer. I'm sure you will have the bed for many years; I've had mine for 14 now, and it's as new. Exceptional longevity for £450. When it does come to changing though I hope you will feel less aggrieved by your experience and may once again consider us. Repeat custom is a massive part of our business. I completely accept your position if you do not though. Apologies once again. Best wishes, The Original Bed Company
I love my new bed it looks great in my new home, everyone has loved the bed and asked me where l bought it from. Well worth the wait
A quality, comfortable solid well made bed, delivered when they said it would be. Definitely value for money. I have had three beds from this company over the last 10 years and have never been disappointed.
The company were very good, they allowed me to change the delivery address with ease. I was waiting for the bedframe for 4 months however in the current climate this was understandable. The bedframe is perfect and fits well with our bedroom.
Fantastic service from start to finish. High quality product at a very reasonable price. Lots of choice and delivery time was speedy. Will definitely be shopping here again in the future.
I absolutely love my new bed. It’s really sturdy, very well well made and looks just right in my cottage bedroom. I was a bit worried that I might have trouble getting it up my narrow turning stairs but it was packed into surprisingly small pieces that were easily manoeuvred up and around in a tight space. It arrived in lockdown so I had to take it upstairs and assemble it by myself (it is a double bed, too) but I managed it!
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Quality and service first class !! Thank you 😊 !!
Beautiful bed. Solid construction, well made. Stunning. Good delivery. No complaints and would recommend.
Great service. Ordered and delivered exactly as expected. This is my second order. No quibbles about delivery to Northern Ireland
We bought two low end Hamilton iron and brass beds in ivory and black (brass fittings) and are absolutely delighted with the quality and style.We also have a number of original Victorian iron and brass beds in the family - and the OBC versions are just as pleasing, and look like they will last a long time to come.There was a wait of about 4 weeks - but it was worth it.The beds were super well packaged and straight forward to assemble.Overall we highly recommend the OBC - we doubt that customers would be disappointed in the standard of build/materials and therefore highly recommend.
Love my new bed this is the third I have bought from the original bed company.Well made and looks great in my newly refurbished bedroom. Communication and delivery good which during a period of lockdown is excellent. Well done
Beautiful bed ,would definitely use this company again .
After having bought many beds this one is by far the best. Solid, easy to make and well made. Good choice of colours and styles. Shipped on time and good value.
The Original Bed Company is rated 4.76 based on 1,058 reviews