The Original Bed Company Reviews

Read The Original Bed Company Reviews

sales@obc-uk.net

597, King's Road, London

Tell us how The Original Bed Company made you happy
Good service and excellent quality bed frame.
Great bed very comfortable mattress the delivery people gave great service.
Great product and real value for money. Delivered fast
Brilliant service. Just needed to replace a part and they couldn’t have been happier to help. Thanks so much.
Arrived as promised. Beautiful bed.
We are delighted with our new bed frame from The Original Bed Company - it is a truly high quality piece, which was easy to assemble and our expectations around delivery times during the pandemic were well managed. We thoroughly recommend buying a bed from TOBC.
After doing a lot of searching online, I found The Original Bed Company and fell in Love with their Selkirk metal bed in Satin White and Brass. I recently took delivery and found it very easy to put together. It is beautiful. I needed to resolve a small issue and I cannot fault their customer services team, who dealt with the issue very quickly and professionally. They were extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely buy from them again and would recommend The Original Bed Company to anyone wanting to buy a beautifully hand made, top quality bed.
Delivery was fast and both the bed and mattress were really well wrapped and packed. The bed is really well made and solid the mattress is comfortable.
Very, very pleased with the Alva bedstead and mattress we ordered. The quality is first class and the bedstead easy to assemble and very sturdy. Would highly recommend the OBC.
We were delighted with our purchase. Very well made and easy to put together. Excellent service. We would highly recommend- thank you!
Received a lovely double bed for our grown-up daughter's room. Well made and easy to assemble.
I love my Original Bed Company iron bedstead. It's delicate and pretty to look at but very well made and sturdy. I have mine on the higher setting which gives brilliant room for storage underneath -- very useful in a tiny cottage. And I love the extra deep mattress too. I was lucky it was in stock when I needed it. Ordering was straightforward and delivery efficient. I thoroughly recommend the bed and the company.
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 7th March 2021
The bed is lovely and just as advertised. We received it on the date expected. No complaints at all would recommend to family and friends.
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 7th March 2021 The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 7th March 2021
Genuinely good quality and very reasonably priced. Exactly as described. Under bed storage better than expected. Delivery was great. I don't like all the polystyrene in the packaging (though will agree the product was well protected) - go mushroomy biodegradable and you would be even better.
Really good quality, sturdy. Easy to put together - After sale care was great when I asked a stupid question. Have recommended them to several customers who run holiday lets. Could not be more pleased.
Arrived on time the packaging was superb everything protected so well. Easy to understand Instruction. Very easy to construct. Like the finished product a lot.
Good customer service. Easy to place order and arrange delivery. Great bed- comfortable and looks good!
VERY VERY HAPPY WITH OUR BED. Looks even better on real life than on the website.
I am delighted with my iron bed. It is very good quality particularly the heavy brass ends and I think it is great value for money. The delivery time was as stated and it was easy to assemble. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who wants good quality from a UK based company.
We have used The Original Bed Company quite a few time over the years and have always found their products and customer service first class.
The Original Bed Company is rated 4.76 based on 1,055 reviews