The Original Bed Company Reviews

The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 11th June 2021
ALASTAIR
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 11th June 2021
ALASTAIR
Whilst the bed is of good quality ... it is rather complex to put together not to mention time consuming. Also, the delivery man wouldn't carry the bed upstairs, leaving my wife to do it on her own as I was away !
Hi, Many thanks for your review; it's great to hear that you are happy with the quality. It is however dissapointing to hear that you had difficulties putting the bed together. As you will read with many of the reviews, our customers usually find assembly quite a simple process. As such, it would be great to know which model you ordered so that I can review the instructions and see where we can make any improvements. You can do this by emailing sales@obc-uk.net. Best wishes, The Original Bedstead Company
Bed fantastic. Courier company rubbish delivered 1 part of bed then had to ring to find out where 2nd part was. Lady rather rude until I pointed out this was due to their inadquency not mine! 2nd part arrived after our visitors had arrived & we then had to assemble the bed before bedtime! Complete shame a bed itself great. Would recommend to switch couriers!
Bought solomon bed with underved drawers. Very good communicatuon at first via email. Once delivered bed is fantastic...but the underbed drawers are fabric...no mention of this in bed description, plus linen coloured yet the picture they are white. This wouldnt be too bad, but they came ripped, scuffed and broken. Now the person i emailed does not reply, i emailed customer services who got one of the owners of a shop in Chelsea to phone. He had no idea of why je was phoning, said he was just told to, once he knew i was wanting refind je said someone would email me to arrange this. I am yet to here anything back.
Hi Jonothan, I'm really sorry that the underbed drawers were defective. We will of course do a return which has been scheduled but the warehouse hasn't been able to get in touch with you. I do apologise for this. Please do call us at 01536401272 on Monday and we shall arrange pickup as soon as possible. I have authorised a refund for the drawers and it shall be with you in 3-5 days. Please do bear with us until Monday and I shall have this sorted out for you. Best regards The Original Bed Co
The Original Bed Company is rated 4.77 based on 1,098 reviews