Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Amazing service from the old railway line garden shop, kept me updated with emails till delivery, excellent packaging arrived in excellent condition, everything was wrapped so well, extremely happy with my order, absolutely delicious cakes and jams, I'm a very happy customer indeed, just made another order as delighted!
Good value and excellent service
Very quick delivery and very healthy and large plants. Will definitely buy again. Thanks.
The delivery that should have been Friday, as you rang to inform me, & staying in, as you asked me to be, didn’t happen, I had to chase it up with it being delivered the following Monday late afternoon
Great service AA+
Very efficient at translating an order to the actual dispatch. The communication is excellent. You are kept informed of the progress of your order. Items are very well packed to minimise any chance of the jars being damaged in transit. Regarding the product itself: so far, I've only used the lime curd and it made a very tasty baked cheesecake.
Great items. Very helpful. Extremely fast delivery. Very highly recommended.
Brilliant service came as said would do packed well I will use again
Excellent service, had a little hiccup with delivery although no fault on the part of Old Railway Line, which they sorted out immediately. Parcel arrived incredibly well packaged. Superb company and would definitely use them again. 5 Stars.
I ordered some mugs for my daughter from Old Railway Line Garden Centre a few weeks ago. It was such a small order and I didn't expect much. However, the order arrived so quickly and was packed with such loving care. Much thought and work have been put into packing my small order so that the mugs will stay safe in transit. Many thanks from me and my happy 6 year old. :)
Excellent service from ordering to delivery. Notified me when my order was being delivered. Definitely recommend this company.
Brilliant service, was informed throughout, very efficient and helpful.
I ordered a Roald Dahl rose for my partner which unfortunately couldn’t be sent to Northern Ireland. I received a phone call the next day from a lovely woman explaining what was going on and telling me I would be refunded straight away. Refund was in my account in no time and the whole situation was dealt with very professionally. Very impressed.
Excellent and speedy service, can’t fault it!
Excellent delivery service and item
My Beautiful Garden Swing Chair arrived Safely and is now pride of place in my Garden. thanks for keeping me informed during the delay first class Service. Many Thanks D Procter
Excellent value, good quality Tansley seated arbour, well packaged delivery on time, very satisfied thanks John cope
My beautiful heritage garden pot was with me within a few days, great service 😊
Excellent - the order was well packaged, arrived promptly and was kept informed of delivery. Will definitely order again.
Ordering was straightforward and my order arrived promptly. An excellent experience.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 4,484 reviews