Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

Based on 5,473 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Mrs Helen Abbott
Old Railway Line Garden Centre 5 star review on 5th May 2022
Mrs Cyndy Smith-Dowse
Excellent plants, thankyou.
Prompt delivery. Throw was exactly what I needed and description was accurate
I ordered two planters, they arrived within 3 days, as promised. So well packaged, no breakages! Very happy with the service.
I purchased the honeysuckle called sweet Sue, as I was holding a celebration of life for my sister who was called Sue, we lost her at a tender age of 65 to MND, so it was imperative that the plant arrived timely and in good condition, you certainly did not disappoint, packaged perfectly with the honeysuckle looking very happy and healthy
Extremely fast and efficient
Well boxed arrived promptly and just what I needed. Very please with the service .
A discrepancy in the order was quickly rectified Product was totally as described Thank you
Very helpful and efficient staff on collection of orde
Arrived on time, well packed and very good price. I had ordered from another supplier but they did not deliver when they said and after waiting 7 weeks I cancelled. Hence very happy with your service.
Excellent service and a strong plaque
Excellent service and product highly recommended
Excellent in every respect
Excellent really pleased with tree.
Tree doesn’t look very healthy. Perhaps you could help
Very helpful with delivery Arch very easy to assemble and looks sturdy
Fast delivery and well packaged. Parcel was packaged using 'second hand' boxes, so much better for the environment! Thanks :-)
ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS, I paid over £30 for a David Austin rose it came in record time no doubt they wanted rid before it spread its BLACK SPOT AND CANKER. (I’d never heard of CANKER but my neighbour who devotes his time to roses diagnosed it and said he’s never seen it on a rose but read about it)to all there other ones I emailed them and sent photos 7 times AND NOTHING which isn’t just bad business it’s plain RUDE. STEER WELL CLEAR my rose had black spot when it came out the box. Terrible company clearly scammers who go round taking roses from garden centre buckets that have been put in there because of disease.
Dear Lindsey, We are disappointed to see you have left a 1-star review regarding your purchase. You originally contacted us four days after your order, stating the rose has started wilting. We replied to your email later that day explaining that the dark patches on the leaves often quickly appear as a result of overwatering or a shock move. We then suggested to only water during dry weather and to use a pelleted rose feed instead of a liquid feed. The affected leaves should recover however can be pruned if preferred. We also expressed that if the rose does not recover then please contact us as it is covered under our 5-year hardy guarantee however we did not hear from you until viewing this review. All of our David Austin roses are purchased directly from David Austin and are of the highest quality. We offered the advice we felt would revive the plant after transit and haven’t heard from you since to have the opportunity to help further. We would have offered a replacement rose or refund. On this occasion, we have issued your full refund, which we hope you are happy with. If we can help any further please do not hesitate to get in touch Regards, Graham Lewis
Excellent quality plants and so very carefully packaged! Thank you. Outstanding job.
My parents got my new daughter Rosie a rose to celebrate her birth - it’s beautiful thank you!
Delighted with my purchases-two ‘Electric Star’ cordylines. Very healthy plants now taking pride of place on the patio! Staff were very helpful in answering my queries prior to purchasing.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.8 based on 5,473 reviews