Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Super fast delivery. Spuds planted and already popping their heads up. Many thanks
Very pleased with the service 5 stars.
Excellent service in every aspect . The rose arrived in excellent condition and is continuing to thrive. Your firm, highly recommended and as we are railway enthusiasts, even better. Thank you very much
Ordered ceramic plant pot feet, they came extremely well packed I bubble wrap and double boxed.
Excellent packaging and delivery.Healthy looking plant, looking forward to see the pink blooms
We have been trying to get canopy and sides for our Glendale gazebo. Glendale have been promising delivery since last feb and even took payment and didn’t send one having none in stock! Found your garden centre on Sunday and had delivery on the Wednesday. Brilliant thank you so much!!
The parcel arrived in good time, well packed and was just what I ordered.
Excellent Healthy plant and fast delivery
Great, affordable bonsai, for what it is. Arrived as described and well-packaged.
Excellent service from start to finish. Our manger has now been constructed and it being planted up this weekend. We are really pleased with the product from Old Railway Line. We had ordered from another supplier previously but it arrived damaged and they couldn't care less! Would definitely recommend!
Fantastic just what I wanted for my new puppy!
Lovely garden centre . Plants looked healthy and well cared for . Cafe was clean and the service was good . Had ham baguette with side salad and coleslaw which was freshly made to order . Did a click and collect for shrubs ordered on line which were in a trolley ready for us to collect at the exit on leaving . It took us 1 hour to get there but it was a lovely day out for us after lockdown was lifted . Would definitely visit again !
The purchase was a gift, but from the response of the recipient I understand the contents and delivery of the package was very good!
Can not fault in any way. From my mistake on ordering, was corrected and delivered perfectly. On time and produce was is amazing.
Amazing service from the old railway line garden shop, kept me updated with emails till delivery, excellent packaging arrived in excellent condition, everything was wrapped so well, extremely happy with my order, absolutely delicious cakes and jams, I'm a very happy customer indeed, just made another order as delighted!
Good value and excellent service
Very quick delivery and very healthy and large plants. Will definitely buy again. Thanks.
The delivery that should have been Friday, as you rang to inform me, & staying in, as you asked me to be, didn’t happen, I had to chase it up with it being delivered the following Monday late afternoon
Great service AA+
Very efficient at translating an order to the actual dispatch. The communication is excellent. You are kept informed of the progress of your order. Items are very well packed to minimise any chance of the jars being damaged in transit. Regarding the product itself: so far, I've only used the lime curd and it made a very tasty baked cheesecake.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 4,478 reviews