Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Online order, excellent delivery speed. Thank you.
They had what I wanted and sent it promptly.
Item arrived quickly and very well packaged. Very pleased overall.
as described arrived on agreed date very helpful driver delivered heavy parcel to the rear of housr
My order was very well packed with a healthy shrub which arrived safely and it is now flowering well a week after planting.
Excellent service and a good product.
My order was delivered promptly and I am very pleased with the products received. I have now used this centre a few times and always been extremely satisfied with their service and their range of items for the garden. Would highly recommend.
Beautiful rose exactly as described arrived quickly and in excellent condition thanks to careful and considered packaging.
I was struggling to get some trellis to finish a garden project. Old Railway Line Garden Centre had it in but click and collect only. As they were a few hundred miles away from me I asked if they could help in anyway. They went ver and above and went to the trouble of sourcing delivery for me. Can't thank them enough.
Excellent service. Couldn’t be better. Really easy online ordering and brilliant follow up to confirm delivery. Arrived on time and really pleased with our new Arbour. Thank you.
Excellent service and really helpful staff. My items arrived carefully packaged and in quick time. I would definitely recommend them, thank you
Extremely pleased with the looks and quality.. it arrived precisely on time. Well done ,would shop here again.
Easy ordering and package delivered on time. Definitely recommend.
Excellent service, wonderful selection of local produce online and my order was extremely well packaged. Will definitely use this company again.
Hi my clogs arrived in very quick time and they are great.They are comfy and fit well. Thank you.
Item quickly delivered and excellent customer service.
We live on the South coast. The only Centre we could find the water feature we wanted was the Garden Centre. Delivery was swift and we are delighted with our purchase
Superb service and great plants.
Excellent service
Old Railway Line Garden Centre 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
First time ordering from this garden centre. Excellent service.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 4,484 reviews