Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Couldn’t find my car despite me waving and shouting so went back inside, click and collect should be easy, needs improvement all round
prompt and efficient service, excellent value for money
The service recieved from the Garden Cenre was acceptable.
My picture was so safely packaged and arrived super quick. It’s gorgeous thank you!
Excellent customer care service. Item processed and despatched very quickly. Many thanks
I spoke with a very friendly lady who gave me information about the plant I intended to buy. It arrived very well packed and in perfect condition. Full marks all round !
Fast delivery of these comfortable garden clogs.
Very good
Ordered garden ornament. It arrived quickly and was well packed. Pleased with the item and the service.
I was thrilled to find what I was looking for at a reasonable price and very pleased with the timely delivery of my order.
Order arrived safely and on time. Packaged very well, everything in perfect condition.
Lovely plant. Will certainly recommend and purchase again
Fantastic plants, beautifully packed and quickly delivered. You put many online plant businesses to shame! I will use you in the future
Speedy delivery and very well packaged for its journey
Absolutely Fantastic service and would definitely recommend. I have ordered a few plants Mail order and by far old railway line have been the best. The plants arrived quickly and just as described, the plants were healthy and perfectly wrapped for transport. The Roses I ordered were a gift for my Dad, as he wanted a memorial corner in his garden, of my Nan, he was over the moon and surprised how well they looked. Thank you for a fantastic service
Good price’s, swift delivery
A delightful customer service team helped with my. recent purchase. Delivery was excellent. Thank you
Whoever answered the phone was such a positive happy person. A pleasure doing business.
Excellent plants. Extremely well packed. Arrived on my doorstep in first class condition. Many thanks to all.
Excellent service arrived when stated well packaged highly recommend
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 4,339 reviews