Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

Based on 5,244 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
I ordered my item because I thought it was a table not a cover
Easy to speak with a colleague there over the phone who gave me helpful delivery advice. Delivery was as scheduled and the product is excellent. Couldn't ask for a better service - most refreshing these days!
Very pleased with my purchase which arrived very quickly. Thankyou very much.
The staff at the old Railway Line Garden Centre are very helpful and I would certainly use them again.
You did exactly what you said you would and the pond liner was delivered on time! Overall very efficient and helpful people and moreover I’ve passed your details to a colleague who is creating a pond like mine.
Very pleased. delivery was swift, and plants well packed. Healthy plants. Easy website to use. Thank you.
Excellent plants promptly delivered
We found the Old Railway Line Garden Centre online whilst looking to buy some extra cushions for recently purchased garden furniture. Our local Garden Centre had sold out of the particular ones we wanted Prompt response to our order, and prompt dispatch and subsequent delivery.
First time purchase, good product, good price, good service, what more can I say but Thank you.
Website easy to navigate. The plant was a beautiful specimen that arrived in excellent condition.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Very pleased with my purchase. I did request it to be delivered on or near a date but was shipped straight away.
Beautiful photo frame which I was unable to buy locally. Very well protected for delivery, so arrived in perfect condition. From this, my first experience of using them, I would definitely use again and would recommend.
Excellent service quick delivery on time and recycled packaging .well done you.
the order was correct and promptly delivered and i look forward to harvesting the onions in due course
informative website, straightforward ordering, very good pre-delivery updates and very helpful straightforward delivery person. Excellent product, just the quality I needed.
Very quick delivery, product as described, very well packaged
Great item, and delivered promptly
Good service on line and by phone.Delivery man was polite and very helpful and placed them for me in my back garden. Full marks
3 days turnaround well packaged plant in great condition... Couldn't ask for more...
The plant that I ordered was very well packaged and arrived with no damage and was very healthy. I will happily order from Old Railway Line Garden Centre again.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 5,244 reviews