The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
We were very happy with the quality of the cabinet . It arrived on time and in good condition.
I have just taken delivery of a medium sideboard and I am delighted. It is a beautiful piece of furniture - communication and delivery was also faultless. Very pleased.
Beautiful ginger jars very happy, quality & price excellent. Fast delivery, well packaged and good service.
Delighted with my Ginger Jars ... will definitely order from TNS again !
Very nice cabinet, beautifully decorated. Well worth the money.
Very fast delivery and beautiful ginger jar. I’m very happy with it.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 16th November 2021
Truly amazing and beautiful ceramic jars and objects! Arrived the very next day and very well packed with extra care and protection! Looking forward to buy more soon!
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 15th November 2021 The Nine Schools 5 star review on 15th November 2021
very pleased with large trunk after waiting 9 months due problem with shipping but would like to point out dimensions are wrong they are as follows:w75 h50 d45
My Chinese pot exceeded expectations - excellent value
Beautiful cabinets that look far more expensive than they are. My delivery arrived quickly with great communication from the courier too. This is the third time I have ordered from The Nine Schools and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank-you!
rang 3 times to hopefully solve a query I had and each time to be told that someone would ring me back ? No one got back to me 😔
We sent 3 emails to you concerning this issue - DHL picked the damaged item up as laid out in the emails and we processed the full refund.
Great Service without any problems - such a rarity these days!!
Beautiful! Just what I’ve been looking for. Fast delivery.
Quick and efficient service and the products are beautiful.
The items arrived very quickly. They were very well packaged - indeed I found it difficult to obtain entry to the box in order to check that there were no breakages! The items were bought as a Christmas present so I shall have to wait to see if the recipient is pleased. However, I am delighted.
Very pleased with my purchase.could not believe how fast it came!very efficient seller.I will be buying again .
Very happy with my purchase, delivery was quicker than I expected and driver informed me when he would be with me and the timing was spot on very impressed with company.
Just love these cabinets! They are made really well and they look beautiful.
Love my ginger jar. Great company. It was delivered within 2/3 days of me ordering. Would recommend The Nine Schools. Beautifully packaged.
Extremely good coming to order from. Highly recommend
The Nine Schools is rated 4.83 based on 434 reviews