The Nine Schools Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Nine Schools

About The Nine Schools: Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy

"already emailed you direct with a review but am happy to repeat. We received our items today. Very pleased with them. Arrived on time on the day promised. Very impressed at the way our items were packaged for protection. This must surely help the customer receive goods in perfect condition and reduce the amount of returns and complaints. Delivery driver friendly and helpful and We will definitely shop with you again. Very impressed."
"Efficient delivery service and item well packaged. We are very pleased with the sideboard."
"Even though the item I ordered was originally out of stock The Nine Schools managed to obtain one for me, told me exactly how long the wait would be and delivered it to me on time. I am very happy with my purchase and cant thank The Nine Schools enbough for their very good service."
"Beautiful oyster console table. The carpentry on the draws is a tiny bit uneven but it is fine. Looks very smart in my hallway and very pleased with it. Very well packaged on delivery. One suggestion, it would be better if in production, they painted the inside of the cupboard and draws. It's a shame to open them and see the insides looking 'unfinished' when it could easily have been done."
"I ordered a black Chinese sideboard (med) pleased with the purchase and the style and look. I am mindful that it an item that may easily mark so maybe not good for day-today use. But is meets my needs and in fact have gone onto order a second one - sadly having to wait for new stock."
"I bought the black Chinese cabinet, which I had been after for years. Ordering was efficient and the delivery was good with driver arriving in window given and calling half an hour before. One thing though - the finish on the cabinet chips really easily. Annoyingly we managed to chip some veneer off simply by moving it into position and can't work out how as it didn't bump into anything hard."
"Our Chinese cabinet came sooner than we expected and was beautifully packed. We are delighted with the cabinet too."
"Very good service and delivered on time would definitely use this company again"
"Very nice looking and good quality cabinets. Arrived quickly, extremely well packed and in perfect condition. Very pleased with the purchase."
"Lovely side board. Modern oriental look. Plenty if space ."
"Very pleased with Nine Schools service. The furniture looks great and is reasonably priced, we would highly recommend."
"This piece of furniture is lovely - well made and looks stunning in our lounge. The delivery was so easy and straightforward and the delivery man brought the piece into the lounge for us. They even delivered on a Sunday so we would be in! Many thanks for the lovely table!"
"Great Customer Service, questions/queries answered by return and problems resolved very satisfactorily. Products exceeded expectations both in looks and quality. Brilliant! Five Stars."
"Nice console table, I was a little diassapointed the delivery was over 2 hours late with no courtesy call to keep me updated"
"I purchased the tall black cabinet which was delivered within 10 days, very well wrapped and a helpful delivery driver. The cabinet excelled all my expectations; absolutely beautiful piece of furniture, looked so much more expensive than it was. Am about to purchase more pieces in the range. Stunning piece of furniture which has attracted many admiring comments. Customer service was excellent and so helpful. I'd highly recommend this company, far outshines any others. Thank you so much!"
"Gorgeous piece. I got the console table in oyster (which is a putty colour - would work with beige or grey). I think it's modern and classy and a good price. Well made. LOVE it!"
"My Oyster Grey console table is lovely and very elegant. The delivery was speedy and very well packaged."
"This furniture is made in China. First piece arrived damaged and had marks on. Replacement arranged and delivered. Very clear there are quality control issues with this furniture. Replacement piece in worse condition. If you can ignore the marks and any damage the furniture itself looks lovely however, it is not well made and is very flimsy so don't expect to be able to store much in it. I had great difficulty in arranging returns. Many days/hours wasted. Overall very poor customer service. I had doubts ordering from this site but due to the many good reviews went ahead. Not a good decision on my part."
The Nine Schools make oriental style furniture that is hand made in China, this is what we have been doing since 1995, it is made very clear through out the site and something we are proud of. When the customer received the damaged sideboard she was offered a full refund however wanted to keep the item. We offered her 4 dates over a period of 3 weeks to pick up returned item but she could not accept these, we even made a detour to collect on a Saturday as requested but customer was not in the house, so we arranged courier to suit and item was collected.
"Lovely console table, excellent quality - very pleased!"
"Beautiful sideboard and small - delighted with our purchases. One small thing to check though is that delivery company is only meant to deliver to the ground floor which could be a problem for some buyers."
The Nine Schools is rated 4.84 based on 160 reviews