The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Extremely helpful staff, prompt delivery and very good quality furniture.
Fast delivery, good furniture.....job done !
Lovely range of quality furniture, excellent service and speedy delivery.Would definitely recommend.
Staff are very helpful and accomodating and the products are excellent, stylish and great value.
The customer service was excellent. The furniture was delivered very quickly and the quality of the furniture was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company and I would use them again!
Quick delivery. Goods well packed. Items are lovely to look at but a bit basic inside. Also base of legs of both items were dirty and I've had to clean them & place something underneath them so they don't mark cream carpet
Lovely furniture and great service!
I love my China side table. It was slightly damaged upon arrival but The Nine Schools took care of it the next day. Very happy with product and service!
Great service and love my console table, so pleased, would use again, thank you The Nine Schools.
"Really happy with our order. Arrived quickly and great quality.
Excellent service, delivery. Products good value. Quite disappointed this time with the actual piece. I have bought several pieces from you and have been very happy. On this recent purchase the drawer handle has been changed from a 'drop' style to a curved handle. This does not match the door handles and isn't a style that fits with the 'oriental' theme. Also the gold edging is not as discreet as on previous pieces and is much more yellow and brash. Shame,as I still like the overall style of your products.
Great sideboard - looks fab in my sitting room, quality and finish is excellent. Delivery was on time 7 days after I bought it.
Beautiful, beautiful cabinets that have finished our room perfectly.
Simple ordering
Fast delivery
Top quality furniture
And gorgeous colours
A terrible experience and service. We will not be using this company again.

Delivery of our piece of furniture was slow and rearranged twice. When delivery was made it was the wrong piece of furniture. When we called to rearrange we were told they didn't know when it could be sorted and it took them about a week to pick it up. Eventually we cancelled the order. Refund was made weeks later after we had to chase. And all done quite begrudgingly by Patrick with not even an acknowledgement about the delay in refund. As if we were an inconvenience.
Yes this order went wrong - the delivery company made a series of mistakes and we apologised for this. This does not happen often but seemed to happen twice with this order.
It was tricky trying to pick up the items due to customers timetables and delivery company slots. The item was picked up and monies refunded.
Fantastic service. The item was stunning, and very well made.
I will be ordering bedside cabinets now. Very well packaged, fast delivery and very friendly staff.
Excellent product, good communication, prompt delivery - very happy with our new cabinets.
Really pleased with the service, fast delivery and queries dealt with very quickly. Will use again.
Excellent customer service with efficient delivery service. Good quality furniture
I am so excited to receive my order next week. I love, love, love the design.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.85 based on 217 reviews