The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
I was delighted to come across Nine Schools, Excellent customer service provided by Patrick, very reasonable shipping costs to Northern Ireland and I am delighted with my purchases. I purchased the oyster gloss collection, quality very good furniture. Would definitely recommend, thank you Nine Schools!
Love my bedside tables!
Good solid furniture well made. Delivery was quick, driver very polite. Already looking for my next purchase.
Beautiful product but unfortunately two of the shelves were scratched with the number 4 quite clearly done by hand.

Patrick gave me a call as soon as he heard and apologised and is going to sort it for me.

Very pleased with after care service
The Nine Schools was alerted to this problem through the Reviews comment. We have contacted the customer and offered a replacement shelf which we will send in due course. All our products come with free replacement and free returns if not satisfied.
Ordering from Nine Schools is so easy, delivery is great and the product excellent
This is the second time I have purchased something from Ine Schools. Delivered on time and looks fab.
Great quality at a reasonable price.

Helpful Customer Service
I purchased 2 black stools. They look fabulous, so pleased with them. Great quality product, great customer service and prompt delivery. I will be buying from Nine Schools again very soon.
Good communication. Delivered on time and the article it had been very carefully packed. But most of all I loved my black trunk. Was worried about it being too shiny but it was perfect, so I have ordered two other items.
The delivery man was so helpful he unpacked the sideboard for me as I was on my own.
Could not fault the service. The furniture was pefect.
Absolutely love the new large cabinet, looks even better in reality, and looks far more expensive, impeccable service, from initial enquiries to delivery. Will order again if I can find a space.
Fantastic costumer support. Very happy with my new unit. Thank you very much.
Lovely pieces, well-crafted and very well packed - not damage. Very efficient delivery.
Excellent customer service - delivery on a Sunday!
Beautiful furniture.
I bought a black gloss tall cabinet for use as a drinks cabinet. It is well made and looks more expensive than the price paid. It arrived very well packaged. Their Customer Service is faultless - very helpful and friendly. At first, I was not sure whether to keep the cabinet and enquired about returning it. The company were fantastic and said returning it was not a problem - I felt awkward about asking, but they were understanding and friendly. I am now thinking of buying another piece from the same range.
Delivery was ok, we didn't get the call half an hour before but we were in anyway. We bought the black tall cabinet, it is stunning.....but when you open the doors they are just hardboard, painting them black to match the outside would have been better, they let the cabinet down and for the price paid would have expected them to have been done, now my husband will paint them, there are a few flaws on the outside, this is handmade so to be expected and acceptable, maybe we are just perfectionists! The cabinet still looks beautiful and has the 'wow' factor.....until you open the doors.
You should have an excellence as a score box. From placing my order to my order being delivered everything was perfect. I couldn't have had better service.
I'm so pleased with my order I'm placing my second order today.
We are delighted.
Hazel Fox
The service from beginning to end was absolutely brilliant; extremely helpful and friendly staff who always responded very quickly to all the questions I have and even helped with the delivery to fit my busy schedule.

Extremely happy with the large sideboard, it looks even better in person than what it looked in the photographs.

Highly recommended and will definitely buy from them in the future.
Brilliant service from start to finish.Lovely cabinet for an inexpensive price.
I spoke to Patrick who was very helpful, and advised that the items I had ordered would be delivered by a specialist delivery service due to the delicate nature of the furniture.
My order arrived within 10 days of placement and I am delighted with the cabinets. I would certainly recommend nine schools to friends and family.
I absolutely love my new piece of furniture. Thank you.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.85 based on 195 reviews