The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Lovely item, great value and excellent delivery service.
I like the cabinet very much and it complements our shiny black piano. The delivery would have been more helpful if the item had been lifted to the room and the packaging taken away so we didn't have to go to the tip.
I ordered two small cabinets in oyster for the spare bedroom. The ordering was very simple and given a delivery date for two weeks later. They arrived by courier on a Sunday. The packaging was was good and my cabinets emerged from boxes in pristine condition. They are of excellent quality and look stunning in bedroom with ginger jar lamps. Thank you very much. Thinking of buying something to match. I highly recommend this company and their products.
A lovely made cabinet. Good delivery service - came well packed and protected
We ordered our piece of furniture just before Christmas and were worried that the two week delivery promise wouldn't be met but it was. At exactly the time they said it would be. Great service. The piece itself is really lovely and was very well packaged for protection. Would definitely recommend this company.
Super quick delivery and kept me informed along the way. Would defo buy from The Nine Schools again. The cabinet is beautiful and as described and looks perfect in the room. Thank you very much.
already emailed you direct with a review but am happy to repeat. We received our items today. Very pleased with them. Arrived on time on the day promised. Very impressed at the way our items were packaged for protection. This must surely help the customer receive goods in perfect condition and reduce the amount of returns and complaints. Delivery driver friendly and helpful and We will definitely shop with you again. Very impressed.
Efficient delivery service and item well packaged. We are very pleased with the sideboard.
Even though the item I ordered was originally out of stock The Nine Schools managed to obtain one for me, told me exactly how long the wait would be and delivered it to me on time. I am very happy with my purchase and cant thank The Nine Schools enbough for their very good service.
Beautiful oyster console table. The carpentry on the draws is a tiny bit uneven but it is fine. Looks very smart in my hallway and very pleased with it. Very well packaged on delivery. One suggestion, it would be better if in production, they painted the inside of the cupboard and draws. It's a shame to open them and see the insides looking 'unfinished' when it could easily have been done.
I ordered a black Chinese sideboard (med) pleased with the purchase and the style and look. I am mindful that it an item that may easily mark so maybe not good for day-today use. But is meets my needs and in fact have gone onto order a second one - sadly having to wait for new stock.
I bought the black Chinese cabinet, which I had been after for years. Ordering was efficient and the delivery was good with driver arriving in window given and calling half an hour before. One thing though - the finish on the cabinet chips really easily. Annoyingly we managed to chip some veneer off simply by moving it into position and can't work out how as it didn't bump into anything hard.
Our Chinese cabinet came sooner than we expected and was beautifully packed. We are delighted with the cabinet too.
Very good service and delivered on time would definitely use this company again
Very nice looking and good quality cabinets. Arrived quickly, extremely well packed and in perfect condition. Very pleased with the purchase.
Lovely side board. Modern oriental look. Plenty if space .
Very pleased with Nine Schools service. The furniture looks great and is reasonably priced, we would highly recommend.
This piece of furniture is lovely - well made and looks stunning in our lounge. The delivery was so easy and straightforward and the delivery man brought the piece into the lounge for us. They even delivered on a Sunday so we would be in! Many thanks for the lovely table!
Great Customer Service, questions/queries answered by return and problems resolved very satisfactorily. Products exceeded expectations both in looks and quality. Brilliant! Five Stars.
Nice console table, I was a little diassapointed the delivery was over 2 hours late with no courtesy call to keep me updated
The Nine Schools is rated 4.84 based on 166 reviews